Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dammit Jujubee...

1235»

Comments

• I hate to say it cause I like juju and I know they are different people, but there really shouldn't be any discussion on this. Obvious friend farming with matching ips, definitely deserves a KT.
    Yea i like juju too, was disappointed to see this, but it doesn't matter, zaggs is a huge AT that farms and juju grabs from him for no risk. How can anyone defend this???
    NA is pathetic is awful. That's why.
    Don't wake the giant.
    Cute.

Funny thing is you never probed me after that.
    You had alot more probes than me lol. You must be a real addict to die and still be so active in forums.
    I'm talking with others in another thread. Takes 30 seconds to reply to this thread.
  • I hate to say it cause I like juju and I know they are different people, but there really shouldn't be any discussion on this. Obvious friend farming with matching ips, definitely deserves a KT.
    Yea i like juju too, was disappointed to see this, but it doesn't matter, zaggs is a huge AT that farms and juju grabs from him for no risk. How can anyone defend this???
    NA is pathetic is awful. That's why.
    Don't wake the giant.
    Cute.

Funny thing is you never probed me after that.
    You had alot more probes than me lol. You must be a real addict to die and still be so active in forums.
    I'm talking with others in another thread. Takes 30 seconds to reply to this thread.
    Like a true addict. Which explains why you still upset about being hit
  • I hit him twice fw return times though
  • I used the fla fla strat

• Like a true addict. Which explains why you still upset about being hit
    Only thing I'm addicted to is Kittens.
  • If my d was so Shitty why didn't I get hit? My first loss was when I was a kt
  • Whats the purpose of this thread?
    to derail. choo choo!

• Juju himself did not make excuses, he has written his piece of the story.
    Alliances, friends, enemies should make their call by now.
  • well seeing as he has dropped 6k something land I think the call has been made
  • First thanks for the people who supported me and sorry to the people i dissapointed. Well here is the real story. Me and zaggs work together so yes we share an IP while at work. Like wicked said this is no real secret. Well I left for the weekend and asked zaggs to babysit my KD. Not like anyone else out there has ever done that. So anyways zaggs decided to get rid of his kd as wicked above says "he is getting burnt out". So he thought he would help me by suiciding his KD and farming his own KD from my account. Well low and behold he did not know it would cause such a stir. When I got home Sunday and had like 10 messages from people who know me wondering wtf was going on. So i had to figure it out and called zaggs and he told me the whole story. Up until this point there had been absolutely no interaction except for us being sectormates.

So that being said
    1-I have never logged another account ever in my short career of 4 rounds.
    2-The suicide farming thing happened twice.
    3-The suicide farming thing happened without my knowledge.
    4-I would like it to be known that all I did was ask a buddy to watch my account for a couple days.

I usually don't post in the AF's cause it is just a bitch fest and resorts to name calling. Poor Meadows got called a stupid ginger whore slut for saying something in my favor. I mean come on guys grow the fuk up. Also I'm seeing tons of hypocrites. Lol Sped wants me dead so bad but his KD only grew so fast because the multis he was making. Spying on sector news reveals a lot. Also someone else has made a new multi KD name juju cheatz (X:1,Y:7) . Lol i mean come on that is just wrong. On S2 this round one sector did the suicide farming thing and no one gave a crap. That is where zaggs got the idea from. Then the 2nd guy to break me had to use his probe farm to get my SOM after he asked me to do the honorable thing to do and delete. So in the end I screwed up for letting zaggs run my account for a couple days. But don't act like half you guys have never done anything like that before.

Thanks
    JuJubee
  • Mistakes happen. Rules being rules happen. Sorry this happened to you.
  • u dun fukt ^ m8
  • Lol Sped wants me dead so bad but his KD only grew so fast because the multis he was making.
    Post a shred of evidence I owned anymore than 1 account this round and I'll never play again.
  • Does it have to be legit? I can make something up ;)

Jk
  • edited October 2014

• So, I've never had somebody babysit my account....I'd be too afraid that they would make something useful out of it.
  • edited October 2014
    i pretty much think that's wrong as shit, to share an account. :0
  • Aza, I think that is why there is vacation mode? Is that option still available?
  • Yep...although the manliest option is to just go inactive and hope you don't get rob raped!
  • Or program your mini me..
    photo Bot2_zps57f903a8.jpg
  • Just saying Chess Master built a solid impenetrable KD and you couldn't therefore you can't refer to anyones KD as shit because you're KD was proven to be shit. Conversation terminated.
    He's probably just a good guy, so no one in NA wants to hit him.
    Politics

• No, inactive is definitely the manliest option, tough guy.
  • all this complaining about NA doing nothing. we made hits on the guy for sure. it doesnt matter who you are. if it is this obvious then everyone will just start claiming the free land. no hard feelings to either zaggs or juju. its just how it is. next round, new chances
  • Juju aint worth land anymore