Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fantasy Football

Comments

• Oh I win a..gain.

Actually, you lost

you beat me, cunt
  • A fluke, I assure you
  • mmmmm Im pooping in that league I think, and i dont think weve played. ON TOP OF THAT at least gronk getting a td makes my loss look a little better then the like 68 points i had going into this game
    No, Alex Smith made your loss look better than it was going into that game.
  • forgot i had him :D
  • Thank you JC
    For helping me beat glo
  • 4-0 in my money league. My teams crushing
  • cant wait until I play dole and get to smash him
  • Me neither!
  • Joined 4 leagues this year and I will be undefeated in 2 and have 1 and 2 losses in the others. This year I was one that said screw RBs first 2-3 rounds and went WRs and QBs which so far has paid of big time. Backs like Gio, Morris, and Murray are killin it. Got Calvin in 2 leagues though, must say I'm disappointed so far =(
  • 4-1, nobody else even had to try on my team after P.Mann and Foster
  • I lost by 2 points in my money league
    I had Gronk and desean on bench smh
  • Seattle's D has sucked so far for fantasy and screwed me in my money league. I was up by 15 and I had their D and the other guy had Lynch. I never drafted a defense high before and don't think I will again.

1st pick was AP
    5th pick was Rice
    6th pick Seattle

So far I'm 2-3
  • Yeah I reached on the Seattle D and have been disappointed, oh well. Ap and rice are harsh lil
  • Seattle's D has sucked so far for fantasy and screwed me in my money league. I was up by 15 and I had their D and the other guy had Lynch. I never drafted a defense high before and don't think I will again.

1st pick was AP
    5th pick was Rice
    6th pick Seattle

So far I'm 2-3
    the person im playing has romo, bryant, and murray.. I really hope the Seattle D can step it up this week.
  • Not In our league
  • Murray has been a beast but chances are he will get hurt again this year. Pretty happy with Lev Bell and Gio Bernard as my RBs but also busted on Gerhart. Being a MN man I had high hopes for him in Jackville
  • Yeah...I didn't have too high of hopes for Gerhart but I figured he would accidentally put up something...anything...occasionally at least.
  • Yeah...I didn't have too high of hopes for Gerhart but I figured he would accidentally put up something...anything...occasionally at least.
    ahahaha good one.

sadly. :(
  • holy shit after one game JJ Watt has 25 pts and Foster 32, only two players that have gone in my money league and with Peyton on the Jets I'm set for another W, I hope...
  • I need frank gore to suck a big dick tomorrow night
  • I need Frank Gore to dominate tomorrow night. How dare people keep exceeding their point expectations every time they play me? FIE ALL OF YOU!
  • Lol I want Gore to destroy as well ssoooo it's 2v1
  • Yay Flames!
  • 9ers fan checking in, also want gore to dominate
  • GORE! GORE! GORE!
  • GORE! GORE! GORE!
  • GORE! GORE! GORE!
  • For the second time this year I was the second lowest scoring team in the league.....playing against the worst. I have the worse 4-2 team ever haha