Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NA Stay Out... I will know if you peek!

edited October 2014 in General
I need the AIM of all ALs not in NA... plus if you could consolidate the alliances to 2-3 that would be great. You need a leader for the Uprising? You got one. We may need to reshuffle a bit and if you are in my Alliance and I ask you to move somewhere else... know you are still with me.

Comments

• Lol wow pie. Last round for me if everyone one is gay for this guy. SK was bad ass back in the day. Fare well fellow SK players.
  • Lol. That's a fair request!
  • I'd consider creating to rally the masses.
  • because you could always rally the masses daru
  • lol this from the guy who joined in to kill Del as they fought NA,,hillarious
  • Pie is known for all these sissy sister alliances. Lets just all circle jerk next round.

Why dont you ALs all get 3 sectors max and create more alliances and actually agree on a war date one month in. I know this was said before and then Forge was made by the guy who suggested it, just picked up the best sectors and that was the end of the round week 1.
  • People and their butthurt over Forge. I'm sorry the universe HANDED me 48 hours of first pick.
  • Now Pie wants to go against NA because the NAP was dropped. He let 2 alliances die and now that he can be hit by NA its a problem. Its that type of bitchness that creates overpowered alliances. I vote universe KT pie first then war NA without his bitch ass.
  • So are north Americans supposed to stay out?
  • Pie is known for all these sissy sister alliances. Lets just all circle jerk next round.

Why dont you ALs all get 3 sectors max and create more alliances and actually agree on a war date one month in. I know this was said before and then Forge was made by the guy who suggested it, just picked up the best sectors and that was the end of the round week 1.
    Pie is known for all these sissy sister alliances. Lets just all circle jerk next round.

3 Sector alliance is a good idea there wouldnt be anymore unstoppable alliances 2v1 would be enough to bring down any 1 alliance. Text bcart make this happen
  • People and their butthurt over Forge. I'm sorry the universe HANDED me 48 hours of first pick.
    Sorry Daru, really not a dig at you. Im saying you suggested a good idea that seemed fair and then went completely in the opposite direction. I cant remember exactly, I think you said each alliance having one of the top sectors. But you had like all 5 haha.
    Sorry Daru, really not a dig at you. Im saying you suggested a good idea that seemed fair and then went completely in the opposite direction. I cant remember exactly, I think you said each alliance having one of the top sectors. But you had like all 5 haha.
    Fair enough :)
  • So are north Americans supposed to stay out?
    Yup. sounds like it.
    Grab some hot chocolate, and hide under the covers. it's cold, although I want to go for a run. No snow yet!

• Its a nice 60 degrees in houston :)
  • we need to fly to houston. damped and cold is not my ideal weather.
  • Pie is a bitch
  • This is what the uni needs! Time to kick it up a notch, and pie is your guy to do it. Also NA you peeked in the forum tsk tsk
  • hate posting. i killed all the threads. LOL
  • Say what you want, but I did what was best for my sector at the time. Any one of you could have reached out to me and asked for my help... but you didnt. Why? Because my sector is tiny. My alliance was small and in truth was fairly inactive. I didnt let 2 alliances die... Not one of them reached out to me and the only communication I had was/is with NA. So fuck all your bitching. Try a PM next time... oh wait, my sector is still small.

Last round, I made a great judgement call on NAPing 1:4 and it was good for them because we were dropping KTs like Bob drops cookies. They knew they were next. They saved their asses and we ended up with the biggest allies. So fuck all your bitching. It was the perfect call.

Now if you dont want me to lead an uprising, fine. Makes no difference to me at all. Find another person and lets see what they have. And of course it has to do with the NAP dropping. I didnt have to worry about them before, are you really that retarded? If I dont have to worry, I dont have to revolt. FUCK! The stupid in this thread is unreal. Get your second rate leader and get farmed.
  • peeked. I'm in NA. duh!
  • Say what you want, but I did what was best for my sector at the time. Any one of you could have reached out to me and asked for my help... but you didnt. Why? Because my sector is tiny. My alliance was small and in truth was fairly inactive. I didnt let 2 alliances die... Not one of them reached out to me and the only communication I had was/is with NA. So fuck all your bitching. Try a PM next time... oh wait, my sector is still small.

Last round, I made a great judgement call on NAPing 1:4 and it was good for them because we were dropping KTs like Bob drops cookies. They knew they were next. They saved their asses and we ended up with the biggest allies. So fuck all your bitching. It was the perfect call.

Now if you dont want me to lead an uprising, fine. Makes no difference to me at all. Find another person and lets see what they have. And of course it has to do with the NAP dropping. I didnt have to worry about them before, are you really that retarded? If I dont have to worry, I dont have to revolt. FUCK! The stupid in this thread is unreal. Get your second rate leader and get farmed.
    So you're a first rate leader? lol. It was ok for NA to farm tge universe as long as you couldn't be farmed? You helped NA fight an alliance that was half its size? Sounds like a sniveling little bitch to me butt hurt the NAP dropped. For the record im in NightAngels.
  • I am In NA pulling strings. You will fail pie

So you're a first rate leader? lol. It was ok for NA to farm tge universe as long as you couldn't be farmed? You helped NA fight an alliance that was half its size? Sounds like a sniveling little bitch to me butt hurt the NAP dropped. For the record im in NightAngels.
    See... the thing is, I can easily get the NAP back by dropping a sector or two. Im not butthurt as you so classicly put it, in fact I completely understand why. I could choose to make a nap feasible again, but I dont. Before you open your mouth and let shit spew forth.. get your facts. I repeat, the stupid in this thread is unreal, and yes... that was aimed directly at TheNobody.

I am a first rate leader. There are more people that would willingly follow me into war than wouldnt. They know that I am good at war. They know I get results from people who otherwise dont give a fuck. So fuck you and your bitching.

Forge wasnt doing much until I took over the war effort, yes I had help, but Im the one who created the buzzsaw... so fuck you, again.
  • The alliance wanted the NAP dropped for awhile now before 1:15 joined. Talking about facts but you dont have any? Why would anyone follow you when you helped fight against them? Dumbass. "Hey guys I know I helped NA in the war against your alliances but now I need your help. Let me lead you im good at it." And im spewing shit and stupidity? Now you taking credit for Forge's success? You're full of shit. If you didn't play the whole round like a scared little bitch people might actually make the mistake of following you.
  • i like that pie guy
  • edited October 2014
    Yes facts. Please look in my PMs between your AL and me. I know the NAP was wanted dropped. I also know that I was told if I went down to 2.. maybe 3 sectors that the NAP could go up again. That was yesterday. I still have 4 sectors. I havent hid. I was NAPd with 5 sectors.. the same 5 sectors that you are aligned with so if you want to accuse me of hiding like a little bitch, arent you doing the same? I mean the same 5 sectors that couldnt hit me.. cant hit you.. you scared little bitch! And hmm.. EVERY-FUCKING-PERSON knows where why KD is, but you still havent revealed. I guess we all know who is truly scared around here.

In truth, idc if the uni wants to follow me... but it sure does seem like you do. Maybe its because your stupid ass figured out if anyone could take the giants of NA down.. it would be me and you are trying to talk them out of it. Kinda haha that a NA is telling the Uni not to follow me. But.. what the fuck ever. Please do me a favor and do your regular stupid somewhere else, its getting old as fuck having to explain the mechanics of this game to someone like you.