Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delirium Vs NightAngels

edited September 2014 in General
Time to dominate

Comments

• fuck this sucks, now all my banks that are obvious multis will be logging in again to use their pas. sorry del looks like you will be taking those probes to the butt
  • never seen an alliance attempt a pk then declare peace as a start to war

that alliance
    must be
    in a state of
    delirium.
  • edited September 2014
    Yeah, Delirium sux. Walls said it, not me.
  • Can i pick kts?
  • Only if you ask nicely.
  • You can't probe Kelso (1:7) because they are dead.

First blood for Delirium.

Yeah, we will lose the war. This war was a test, and the test was concluded successfully. The real fun will come next round, since I won't be joining late, and I have the results of the test. ;)

Looking forward to it.
  • *makes more popcorn*

*makes more coffee*
    who is KT?
    what time zone are you again???

aha...

okay, more cookies. Folks...it's show time.
    grab a seat....cookies, popcorn, coke, sprite...

Tip your waitress
    ~ashy

Yeah, we will lose the war. This war was a test, and the test was concluded successfully. The real fun will come next round, since I won't be joining late, and I have the results of the test. ;)

Looking forward to it.

This war was a test?? Da fuk does that make us?
  • test subjects?
  • I'm actually amaze!

September 30, 18:02:59 the [Delirium] alliance has declared peace with the [NightAngels] alliance.
    September 30, 18:05:58 the [NightAngels] alliance has declared war with the [Delirium] alliance.

Looking forward to it.
    This war was a test?? Da fuk does that make us?
    It will always be a test, until they win..... until then.....it's a talk on the cereal box.

Looking forward to it.
    Let me show you guys how to translate this:

"Hey guys I put our alliance into a horrible situation so I could learn how to pk a kingdom who was offline for 3-4 ticks. Next round i'm going to use this information to win! But this round we are fucked becuase i'm just going to let you guys get farmed....even though this round bonus makes pking people easier....BUT I LEARNED BE READY FOR NEXT ROUND WHEN NOBODY WILL FOLLOW ME"

This translation brought to you by the letter F
  • At least something was learned!
  • Del could not win this war and it was obvious to many Kds that the farming of us was just beginning. They wanted war as a last stand and we chose a way that at the very least we could take a few with us. The PK was a test to see what we could do. The intent was never to war as a test but if war happened to use that to test the best route for our strikes.
  • So many of us got the door-to-door "help us pk pls" PM
  • top 50 here I come!
  • i think that's been offline for like 2 days, i was intra-alliance robbing him loool
  • @glowstix...thats very odd since there was only one other kd that im aware of that was asked to participate in our efforts in any way
  • musta been somebody else.
  • I'm available to fight for NA.. but I don't have any means of communication.
  • AIM! although there wasnt a blast chat set up for this rounds alliance
  • Who is NA kting?
  • Who is NA kting?
    KTing is for those who cannot farm
  • Thanks. SKPD will be kting both parties for bashing and hitting protected kingdoms.
  • never seen an alliance attempt a pk then declare peace as a start to war

that alliance
    must be
    in a state of
    delirium.
    Yo Walls, the number of times I said to myself "Never seen an alliance...." is like 50+ this round.

Delirium was by far the worst ran Alliance I've ever seen.
  • Damdred was spot on with his analysis.
  • That guy sounds like Darius.

"I perfected my strategy in a test round so now I will win SK"

Never wins SK.
  • That guy sounds like Darius.

"I perfected my strategy in a test round so now I will win SK"

Never wins SK.
    Seriously, back to my comment above.

The number of "tests" Delirium did was absurd. Everything was a "test".

The failed PK on Omega turned out to be a "test". The failed KT on Fatcep turned out to be a "test".

A test for what.. christ.