Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lol Fatcep

Comments

• the kd id thing? I've played 4 full rounds and I know about that..
  • Zzzz your alliance del is in part to blame for nightangels domination by kting me. Left alone for a week I would a rolled out all of the top10 in nightangels myself. I already hit 3 of their tops and I guess that's what they were afraid of.

Skill level in top10 is very low these days. I showed magnus some of the top kds this round and he loled.

Sped you are laying in the bed you helped make. Keep bitching though, it's funny.
    Delirium was and is the biggest shit show of an Alliance I have ever seen. The shit the AL posted was the dumbest stuff I've ever read. Trying to sound like he's some world leader in the way he posts what he posts.

• edited September 2014
    Glad we agree on something nigga

• edited September 2014
    No offense but this round bonus does not help make kingdoms look good, most of the kingdoms suck honestly due to how you have to change your building style etc.

And honestly your kingdom wasn't anything that special either, and you used the war abuse bug to get where you are at in land so theirs that to, so lets not pretend like you did some god awesome thing
    My group mate and I signed up a few days late mostly to check scores. Didn't think it would come to this. I was barely active until last weekend.

Meadows isn't even active and top10. That should tell you something....
  • No offense but this round bonus does not help make kingdoms look good, most of the kingdoms suck honestly due to how you have to change your building style etc.

And honestly your kingdom wasn't anything that special either, and you used the war abuse bug to get where you are at in land so theirs that to, so lets not pretend like you did some god awesome thing
    My dog/roommate/uncle/son/brother/co-worker and I signed up a few days late mostly to check scores. I was barely active until last weekend. That should tell you something....
    Fixed
  • Sped I can't remember who you were and I agree defense is relative to the size of the rest of the uni. If 30k tanks is safe d without someone suiciding on you then why have more? It doesn't make sense.

As for NA we earned the right to farm the Fuck out of everyone. Gogeta did a great job getting del on our side and pb did a Shitty job getting g the uni to kill NA. Suck it up and build better I'd you don't like it.
  • Sped I can't remember who you were and I agree defense is relative to the size of the rest of the uni. If 30k tanks is safe d without someone suiciding on you then why have more? It doesn't make sense.

As for NA we earned the right to farm the Fuck out of everyone. Gogeta did a great job getting del on our side and pb did a Shitty job getting g the uni to kill NA. Suck it up and build better I'd you don't like it.
    I love how the expectations of having acceptable defence flip when certain people are in an Alliance.

Wtf? No SlingPie mention... I fucking hate you FLAMES...
  • sped i know you are lotus island and you were a shit part of del. You didnt make retals hardly participated in any of the kts and btw your goddamn newb faus had more hof than you did.....and you are number 2 in the game...what does that say about who is shitty
  • @newbienigga...DEL ktes you because you used a fake alliance that was just like theirs to do your war switch tactics to hit NA. If you had used a bullshit name that wasnt blatantly a Del rip off..you wouldnt have been targeted by Del and been able to continue on your personal mission unhindered.
  • my defense sux too
  • sped i know you are lotus island and you were a shit part of del. You didnt make retals hardly participated in any of the kts and btw your goddamn newb faus had more hof than you did.....and you are number 2 in the game...what does that say about who is shitty
    I'm not participating in KT's when you can't make your mind up on whos side to be apart of. You NAP NA which I was fine with, then out of nowheres you NAP PB for no reason.

Then you throw up Fatcep as a KT and to no surprise, get no where with him.

There were times where no one posted a single thing on the AF's for 1-2 days, that's absolutely pathetic.
  • Zzzz your alliance del is in part to blame for nightangels domination by kting me. Left alone for a week I would a rolled out all of the top10 in nightangels myself. I already hit 3 of their tops and I guess that's what they were afraid of.

Skill level in top10 is very low these days. I showed magnus some of the top kds this round and he loled.

Sped you are laying in the bed you helped make. Keep bitching though, it's funny.
    Lol you hit none of our tops bum and without war bonus you wouldnt have broke them. Vulpes, Juju are not top10
  • If the 2 wars didnt clear up 20 plus spots for you fatcep you would barely be top 100. The ony reason you grew is because the good players were tied up in wars somebody post graveyards from mutiny umbrella powerbomb and nightangels so this fag can understand why he is top 20...
  • Ya they aren't top10 anymore cause I rolled them out. And I was top20 before the first war even started and I was inac.

And I have 4 or 5 rank1 finishes from when 1000s of players played this game years ago.

Who are you again? Keep talking nub
  • They never were and you wont be finishing this round at all bum. 4or5? lool sure man. Lenovo was twice your size before the first war and Lucas Hood was bigger than you as well so shut your dick sucker faggot and keep pretending to be asian bitches online.
  • @sped lets address your comments...KTs rallaick nom, Omega, CCS,golden gate, and tissot.plus multiple targets for the multi kds that were floating around..that doesnt seem to be very confused about who the targets were....Del has a generous hof structure and you had how many points? oh 15..we give ten for a goddam retal for fucks sake..so where the fuck were you during these periods? sitting on your ass net whoring...and any alliance that picks you up should know you are a net worth whore who is useless to an alliance plain and simple...your argument has jack shit to do with not participating and not doing a single fucking retal for your allaince mates..at this point you sound like a shit salesman with a mouth full of samples...
  • we should compare nipple sizes

trust me when i say this is a bad idea, vish would dominate us

Wtf? No SlingPie mention... I fucking hate you FLAMES...

Lol obese going to say and the recruitment of pie won the war.. I think you set up my my so you could AL NA

• I was, not obese.

yeah he is the grandmaster

yeah he is the grandmaster
    thanks now i've got vish nips on the brain
  • This all comes back to Ghosted being stupid and declaring on mutiny way too early. The universe got killed and now most allinaces are so small and inactive.

Players like Sped just whored away from the war thinking they were becoming untouchable.
  • This all comes back to Ghosted being stupid and declaring on mutiny way too early. The universe got killed and now most allinaces are so small and inactive.

Players like Sped just whored away from the war thinking they were becoming untouchable.
    Early wars always fuck the universe in the long run every round
  • you should all be put to shame that im in top 100... something has gone wrong for you guys
  • you should all be put to shame that im in top 100... something has gone wrong for you guys
    fact the douche went afk on me for 2 days, but its helping his UA search, id let him in
  • i was in the highlands... couldnt even call the police if id wanted to let alone get on sk
  • were you kidnaping people, specifically children and sneaking them up to your treefort and slave lumber yard?
  • Vulpes can I get SL? I need to hit you