Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lol Fatcep

Comments

• Hitting an alliance doesn't mean you're farming them.
    It's only been a few hours since the war dummy. Give it a week.
  • Also sped, you made a thread calling fatcep a bitch.

Then you are using the same thread to bitch about how you got rolled the fuk out and you are going to give up over 1 hit.

That's some funny shit. Get out.
    I'm not giving up, it's a figure of speech.

Not to mention that was my 8th hit, not my 1st.
  • Dont care. You are using your own call out thread to bitch and cry about getting hit LOL.

Get out.

• niggas got a point sped, think you got pwnt
  • Dont care. You are using your own call out thread to bitch and cry about getting hit LOL.

Get out.

TheNobody asked who hit me. I told him.

I've been hit 8x, haven't bitched once.
  • Hitting an alliance doesn't mean you're farming them.
    It's only been a few hours since the war dummy. Give it a week.
    Nobody stopping the universe from grabbing NA back. So who can we hit and it not be farming? Inactives?
  • we should compare nipple sizes
  • yes. nipple sizes
  • for the record, im just glad nobody is in my sector so i dont have to build defense either
  • Must be nice not to have to build defence.
    As a third party who gives a fuck less, this is bitching.
  • Who are you nobody?
  • we should compare nipple sizes
    yes. nipple sizes
    here's mine :p
  • got to say this picture has been way more useful than i ever expected
  • you have problems
  • edited September 2014
    Sup flazer ma nigga.
  • Newbie and rel itt
    The truth hurts I guess?

September 26, 06:40:06 Oceanic (1:7) Our defense is catered to the top offense outside the alliance.

Go Green didn't attack for 1 - 1.5 days before hitting me and I assume just massed goons so he could break me. If he wasn't massing goons, he was massing defence, which would have just meant his defence was that much worse. He knew the NAP was dropping so he decided to train defence so he wouldn't get hit. His defence is still shit, goes to show how bad his KD really is.
  • It's not shit if nobody can hit him. It's all relative sped. Why build more defense than you need?
    The truth hurts I guess?

September 26, 06:40:06 Oceanic (1:7) Our defense is catered to the top offense outside the alliance.

Go Green didn't attack for 1 - 1.5 days before hitting me and I assume just massed goons so he could break me. If he wasn't massing goons, he was massing defence, which would have just meant his defence was that much worse. He knew the NAP was dropping so he decided to train defence so he wouldn't get hit. His defence is still shit, goes to show how bad his KD really is.
    I dont understand what you hope to accomplish by pointing out the obvious. You got hit rebuild and game on. Besides we all saw you multi farming your way to the top.
    The truth hurts I guess?

I dont understand what you hope to accomplish by pointing out the obvious. You got hit rebuild and game on. Besides we all saw you multi farming your way to the top.
    Lol? You mean multis that are available to everyone to hit?
  • Yea the ones you were hitting seconds after they left newb mode. We pulled your SoSN back when your land first shot up out of nowhere. I don't know what you want exactly should NA start building defense to prevent attacks from non existent offensive powerhouses? Just because you have to?
  • So because I used a tactic that ANYONE else can use, and am active enough to do so, that somehow implies I'm cheating?

You're an idiot.

I don't care what NA does. I'm simply stating it's a pathetic round when 8 of the top 10 are in the same Alliance and don't need to build defence. Even if I could mysticide Go Green when his WL's are out, I'd get hit by the 7 others if they could hit me.

Go go NA, you are good.
  • When I get a minute, I'll come up with a step-by-step tutorial for you on how to tick hit.
  • Oh, and oddly enough a few rounds ago when I was in an Alliance similar to NA and slacked on defence, I was told my defence is shit and I should be able to defend against anyone, regardless of Alliance status.

Oh the hypocrisy.
  • I didn't say you cheated. I said you farmed multis to grow fast. Bitching about it won't change the fact that 8/10 are NA. There were others but they died in wars started by other alliances. Of course the survivors of 2 wars are going to be at the top of Scores. Idiot.
  • I started about 2 weeks late this round and landed in lotus island's sector and he showed me how he was tracking these inactives and it sure wasnt cheating bros
  • I didn't say you cheated. I said you farmed multis to grow fast. Bitching about it won't change the fact that 8/10 are NA. There were others but they died in wars started by other alliances. Of course the survivors of 2 wars are going to be at the top of Scores. Idiot.
    If I'm not cheating then why are you even talking about it? I did something everyone did, or had the option of doing. Front page news?
  • edited September 2014
    Zzzz your alliance del is in part to blame for nightangels domination by kting me. Left alone for a week I would a rolled out all of the top10 in nightangels myself. I already hit 3 of their tops and I guess that's what they were afraid of.

Skill level in top10 is very low these days. I showed magnus some of the top kds this round and he loled.

Sped you are laying in the bed you helped make. Keep bitching though, it's funny.
  • No offense but this round bonus does not help make kingdoms look good, most of the kingdoms suck honestly due to how you have to change your building style etc.

And honestly your kingdom wasn't anything that special either, and you used the war abuse bug to get where you are at in land so theirs that to, so lets not pretend like you did some god awesome thing