Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Powerbomb]+[Delerium] VS [NightAngels] + [SlingPie]

Comments

• edited September 2014
  • Mixalot so juicy
    Please leave Mixalot alone :( Omega was just mad because Mixalot laid the smackdown on him.
    Really? Omega fully suicides and gets mad at being grabbed by someone? That is an obvious troll.
    Yeah it made no sense to me either, but he put that in his preferences after he got grabbed 4x by Mix after he got caught suiciding.
  • Who is the Del AL? All I gotta say is that whoever the Del AL is probably one of dumbest ALs ever.
  • Oh why is that newbie? Please expound on your wisdom
  • NightAngels is going to farm you after the war.
  • NightAngels is going to farm you after the war.
    Not really we are going to farm Powerbomb SKPD Oppo 2:20 all of sector 1:1 first.
  • Yup thats why I said after the war.
  • We wont have to there are plenty of people abusing the situation against NightAngels and only a few from Delirium. Delirium is welcome to NAP NightAngels whenever they want and farm the uni with us they know that. But Powerbomb SKPD and Oppo 2:20 are screwed.
  • Other than a select few kds in NA (Omega being among them) we have had relatively few problems with NA. They are willing to work through problems. They are pretty good at leaving protected KDs alone and when they have problems with a particular kd from another alliance they message the SL and try to resolve the issue peacefully instead of rolling them. Before my sector left UC when NA was still Mutiny and we were at war with them it was initially PB that jumped us and PB that shotgunned my sector for days. At the end yes Mutiny did shotgun my sector for a few hours trying to run us out of UC (even though we were already leaving) but not all mutiny was ok with that and tried to put an end to it. In the end we still took more damage from PB than Mutiny/NA.
  • Omegas group and Powerbomb planned to troll the round from day 1.
  • I thought intraalliance hits are ok, according to ChefGreg and those morons from 2 rounds ago.
    Can confirm, intra-alliance hits are okay as long as it is for a noble cause. Like 2 rounds ago.
  • We wont have to there are plenty of people abusing the situation against NightAngels and only a few from Delirium. Delirium is welcome to NAP NightAngels whenever they want and farm the uni with us they know that. But Powerbomb SKPD and Oppo 2:20 are screwed.

Sounds like you are scared. Only a few from delirium but we are willing to over look it if you help us farm. Lol
  • guys, that was like, so two rounds ago, oh my gosh
  • i want to farm all of vish's land

Sounds like you are scared. Only a few from delirium but we are willing to over look it if you help us farm. Lol
    The few from Delirium are multis from Powerbomb and some Umbrella corp people getting revenge. But Oppo was Powerbombs top breaker and SKPD did all of their KT clean up.

• and SKPD did all of their KT clean up.
    lol wat

• What do you call a land fat kd without any land?

Meadows
  • Wait waht? I thought intraalliance hits are ok, according to ChefGreg and those morons from 2 rounds ago.
    Haha still salty that you can't hide n get smoked every rd? Btw I never Intra-alliance rolled anyone, I simply stated that it is SK and ppl can do whatever they want! There are no rules besides more than 1 account n bcart can't even enforce that simple scenario smfh
  • edited September 2014
    I've said intra alliance hits are pretty lol in today's interaction of SK. I've interalliance smacked the Romanian guys before.
  • I think I get a intra alliance hit in every round... It would feel weird if I played all round and didn't....

• and SKPD did all of their KT clean up.
    lol wat

They 15-20 10land grabs to finish PB KTs came from SKPD
  • It wasn't skpd you newb. NightAngels has a huge amount of multis. Just look at the last hits on any of their kts from other alliances. Those kds login just to attack NA kts and then log off.
  • i'd like to see some proof of all these accusations
  • it was me i did it
  • edited September 2014
    I've been getting NA targets from Kenshin, others elsewhere. We post them and you hit who you want.

if you declare war and farm everyone in this alliance you're a douche, since you've also received support from some of us.
  • I'm gonna farm the fuck out of you.
  • Who is sped in game?
  • I'm dead.

I just like to post.