Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Powerbomb]+[Delerium] VS [NightAngels] + [SlingPie]

Comments

• Are you really that dumb?
    yes
  • OMEGA (1:2)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland
    Networth: 717,700 (36)
    Land: 583 (170)
    Honor: 62 (333)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 1,231.05 (1)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): Yes
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: None
    MSN Address: You guys can kill this kd.
    Yahoo Pager: But please leave my other kd alive.
    AIM Address: Mixalot (1.15)
    Signature
    OMEGA are meant for the special One

really now?
  • I doubt it.
  • You know how it is. Only the big KDs get targeted ;)

Cockmunchers just cause the war, they don't actually get hit.

Haha, I completely agree with this :)
  • Mixalot so juicy
  • edited September 2014
    Quiet, DeLaRocha. You were annoying AND got killed for it. :p
  • Sorry Sky :) I did try and behave this round ;)
  • the only real surprise would be if rocha didn't get killed in a round
  • Sorry Sky :) I did try and behave this round ;)
    You did good. Seemed like there wasn't a tick that went by without people complaining about you! :)
  • the only real surprise would be if rocha didn't get killed in a round
    Lol
  • Mixalot so juicy
    Please leave Mixalot alone :( Omega was just mad because Mixalot laid the smackdown on him.
  • Mixalot so juicy
    Please leave Mixalot alone :( Omega was just mad because Mixalot laid the smackdown on him.
    Really? Omega fully suicides and gets mad at being grabbed by someone? That is an obvious troll.
  • i have no idea what's going on, but all i'm saying is that he's super landfat
  • This war is dumb. Powerbomb without Fangorn is just shit. Pure human feces.
  • Looking at the situation. I wouldnt say its PBs fault that the uni doesnt want to stand up to the number 1 alliance. Just dropping the soap on purpose.
  • NA isnt even that big to require a uni vs NA and NA didnt provoke a war made all fair grabs barely grabbed back no gang bangs or bashing. The war is solely because NA is number 1. Dumbass Powerbomb got set up by Delirium to jump into a premature war knowing that Delirium would take no casualties. Brilliant tactic Delirium they really became your human meat shield so you could grow in peace.
  • delirium didn't wanted to be grabbed by powerbomb

with this war, both sides take each other out
    and pretty much delirium does nothing but 'pretend' to help
  • 4 of the top 5 sectors and most of the top 10. How can the uni not want to stand up to that potential of being farmed.
  • 4 of the top 5 sectors and most of the top 10. How can the uni not want to stand up to that potential of being farmed.
    Before it was potentially going to happen and now it is certain. Turtle up ladies...
  • you clowns know nothing....Del went to war to take out certain kds like Omega. then PB turned Omega on NA...Del saw that..didnt like traitors...then PB tried to stop Del KTing Omega so omega could make hits against NA...this pissed Del off even more...protecting a traitor and kingdom who intentionally farmed Del..now there is rumor that PB had a kingdom make a fake Del Alliance and hit NA to incite NA to hit Del and get Del back in the war...Know you know why Del isnt fighting NA
  • ptember 21, 14:20:23 Our sector has joined the [Delrium] alliance.
    September 21, 14:21:21 Our brave kingdom fatcep (1:3) attacked Folkvangr (1:2) and conquered 207 planets.
    September 22, 00:47:36 Our sector has joined the [Delrium] alliance.
    September 22, 00:50:03 Our brave kingdom fatcep (1:3) attacked Knightsblade (1:13) and conquered 569 planets.
    September 22, 09:05:06 Our sector has joined the [Delrium] alliance.
    September 22, 09:06:52 Our brave kingdom fatcep (1:3) attacked JuJubee (2:3) and conquered 648 planets.
    September 22, 09:26:38 Our sector has joined the [Delrium] alliance.
    September 22, 09:27:48 Our sector has joined the [Peaceful] alliance.
    September 22, 21:10:06 Our sector has joined the [Delrium] alliance.
    September 22, 21:11:06 Our brave kingdom fatcep (1:3) attacked VULPES (1:7) and conquered 428 planets.
    September 22, 21:12:49 Our sector has joined the [Peaceful] alliance..

Well look at that happy horse sh it right there
  • fatcep (1:3)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on September 22, 23:19:33
    powbom alliance give me som to hit so I hit. I make peaceful alliance to make peace with nightangle sorry only want peace no war pls

---- Original message received September 22, 23:14:25 from Hell On Wheels (1:13) ----
    >> U r a kt for declaring war then deleteing the alliance I just took a sosn on ur sector and u join a alliance then hit them delete it so u could war abuse my mates so u know y u r a kt now good try trying to farm this alliance
    >>
    >>

love n peace from malay xoxo
    xmalayx
  • Know you know why Del isnt fighting NA
    what?

• vish disband plz i want your land
  • *Now you know why Del isnt fighting NA
  • shut up moron, rumour this, rumour that.
  • edited September 2014
    Yes, rumours. They are a funny old thing, aren't they? Usually turn out to be true.
  • I just showed you the news and the in game mail?!?! are you an A grade moron? or just unable to read?
  • edited September 2014
    I can verify that ^.

Omega was never on board with NA to begin with. Tried setting back sectors 1:7 and 2:3 when Mutiny initially disbanded. Then he intraalliance hit to break PB's KT.
  • Wait waht? I thought intraalliance hits are ok, according to ChefGreg and those morons from 2 rounds ago.