Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Boycott for Game Moderator

2»

Comments

• edited January 2012
    Yes, Zeality you hit the nail on the head. I determined that he was a cheater so I took matters into my own hands, exterminating him before the first hour mark since nobody else cared to acknowledge it.
  • edited January 2012
    Plenty of people do it though, I see no issue with it if they leave the other accounts inactive. As to if HG does or not, I wouldn't know.
  • edited January 2012
    It is an issue because he would make them and spy on the other alliances. If he died the alliances that had his friends would allow him to show right up and take an officer position. In this instance above he had been threatening the AL of Marvel, me, and my sector before the game even began. He kept posting there as though he ran the alliance right up until the moment he was banned. They asked if I wanted support but I didn't think it was the right choice for their alliance. I was after all cheating, but they acknowledged my grievances and disliked him. The round before this he had a server wide NAP the entire round. I'm not talking about friends but the entire server, wtf? He KTed me that round for creating a disturbance in his alliance. I demanded to know who my SL was and why he was attacking our actives, which was some kind of crime. After all explaining that you have a server wide NAP and your bots feed on other bots in the alliance doesn't always come across as intended. Haters threatened to KT me so I broke the SL, I've never taken threats well, and he pulled the trigger.

This is how it played out. Lynog was using a bot. HiHaters, his best buddy ever, was telling everyone he was the greatest war general ever. People would get server wide gang bangs and even if they killed him he would show up in a new alliance and hit them even harder. I'm not talking about one alliance warring and quitting. One alliance would hit, then another, and after he died he'd show up in a totally new alliance. Suddenly you have a 4 on 1 bot gang bang and everyone is talking about how great he is on a server with maybe 150 real people. That's bs and that's why he got ass raped.
  • Fake lynog you have some serious sexual repression issues.
  • Fake lynog you have some serious sexual repression issues.
  • are you bragging that you have to use multies to rape hotgates? :O
  • edited January 2012
    No, I'm pointing out to Lynog that his friend begged to join my group. There was plenty of drama to establish that I hated him the previous round. Many people saw him show up in my group, and others witnessed him begging to be there. I'm justifying the fact that I used multis to rape somebody that can't even grow a kingdom in the first place. It wasn't about score it was about retaliation, and I just rock at doing it. I used Arson as a chess piece and Haters took the bait. Subconsciously even though Arson was saying that he wanted us to get along... he knew the game plan. See to me destroying one of them isn't enough. I need to drag both of their names through the mud every time they butt heads with me or anyone flying this flag. F--k his UA. ;)
  • I'm nobody important, but I'll join! I'll be blocking the ads and I don't buy premium anyway.
  • I will block ads and directly link to the rewards and I don't buy premium anyway so I'm good there. But I doubt an in game moderator will be impartial, everyone here has ties to some group.
  • Same rnd I got dank'd.. :/ dam 3 kds myself
  • LoXlOx and ERadication ftw!
  • No, I'm pointing out to Lynog that his friend begged to join my group. There was plenty of drama to establish that I hated him the previous round. Many people saw him show up in my group, and others witnessed him begging to be there. I'm justifying the fact that I used multis to rape somebody that can't even grow a kingdom in the first place. It wasn't about score it was about retaliation, and I just rock at doing it. I used Arson as a chess piece and Haters took the bait. Subconsciously even though Arson was saying that he wanted us to get along... he knew the game plan. See to me destroying one of them isn't enough. I need to drag both of their names through the mud every time they butt heads with me or anyone flying this flag. F--k his UA. ;)
    I dont see that HH is begging to join anything.....he doesnt even know that MauiWaui at the time was you dank.
  • edited February 2012
    On topic: blocking ads, not voting for SK weekly, not paying for a premi.
  • i still wanna see were my "friend" begs you to join your prem, i dont really care about anything else your posting. i couldnt care less if he has a million kds. Alls i asked is to see were my "friends" beg to join you, nothing more nothing less
  • Friend is in quotations because those are the "friends" fake lynog has.
  • edited February 2012
    im confused which one of you is the real lynog? Will the real lynog please stand up
  • the one that says lynog in the name
  • The one who's in LanceFanClub apparently.
  • I thought Cere4l had this job awhile back?
    No, seriously, I thought this was his exact function.
    He is probably the best candidate still around for the job.

You can quote me on this.
    forums mod: check
    irc op: check
    ingame mod: negative

you managed to name the only area i never had control over :P and the only ingame mods we ever had... (i think it was 2 but i might be confused here) couldnt do anything ingame regardless. the horse was only able to ban people if their messages got reported or delete avatars / sector banners and i think messages

also, no thank you
  • edited February 2012
    O_o and now its there... stupid forum system
  • i miss havarick.
  • i miss havarick.