Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Umbella password?

edited September 2014 in General
Dick...

Comments

• If you have controls... cat
  • I'm guessing you have them and are playing your same old games...
  • edited September 2014
    Da Fuq? Why are you being a dickhead? Any time I had controls and my alliance was being farmed I would disband. I wish I had controls because then I would feed your retarded ass to Mutiny as a peace offering in the hopes your stupidness would infect them, because well you are chock full of stupid... just like every round. Just fuck off tool, I was trying to be helpful... but you spend too much time licking the windows, dressed in the special lil helmet Mommy dresses you in (Color-coded to match your highly reflective vest and Blue Jean Overalls), on the Short Bus that arrives at your front door to take you to the School for "Special" kids... to understand that, fucktard! Now go stand in the corner before Daddy spanks your ass.. again... relatively speaking of course.
  • Lol, pie your an old fat bald piece of shit... I promise you everything you say sincerely makes me giggle. Any time someone referrers to them self as "sk popular" a real player out there dies... I actually feel a little sorry for you, what will you do when sk is gone one day? Lmao...
  • edited September 2014
    It was intended to make you giggle. Thats the relatively speaking part.. as in the movie Liar Liar? And, Im just not bald.. I am an old piece of shit, the kind the sun has turned white its so fucking old.. still not as old as @TheHateTank tho.

And thanks for calling me popular... first time them words have been uttered about me. When SK is gone, I will silently weep to myself wondering what I will do for those 5 mins every couple of hours.. of course by then I hope to have grandchildren and can say "back in my day I was once referred to as popular in an online text based game by a sincere nobody, the kind of nobody still renting out his mommy's basement by doing chores and other "favors" for her... yeah, meant jack shit to me then too..."
  • I was actually referring to a post of your last round saying you would take sl from the current because you were more popular... Lol I thought it was quite funny. Also I read a private pm of yours saying you had controls but didn't say anything for days.. (also last round or one before) I'm surprised you didn't notice the references. You thought I was blowing smoke?
  • You might have good taste in music, b/c feed me is the shit, but go fuck yourself yea???

Stop trolling with the name of one of the best producers of electronic music. Go find a youtube clip of a kitten and start up a random fight with the other dicks or something, that should keep you occupied??
  • Oh last round? Lol I forgot we were same sector at that point. And I said I was the AL WITHOUT controls cause I dieded already... HateTank had them at that time, but I was AL when we wrecked the uni.... Hatetank did awesome too though and after I recreate... Im usually mute.
  • Look if you have controls plz disband.
  • feedme is mad
  • I wish I had controls. I havent had FM ability since Banshee
  • edited September 2014
    *chucks a knife in the middle off them*

KILL KILL KILL KILL
  • FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!
  • i bet its T-Virus
  • My PK choices were the shift n u all know it.
  • It was intended to make you giggle. Thats the relatively speaking part.. as in the movie Liar Liar? And, Im just not bald.. I am an old piece of shit, the kind the sun has turned white its so fucking old.. still not as old as @TheHateTank tho.

And thanks for calling me popular... first time them words have been uttered about me. When SK is gone, I will silently weep to myself wondering what I will do for those 5 mins every couple of hours.. of course by then I hope to have grandchildren and can say "back in my day I was once referred to as popular in an online text based game by a sincere nobody, the kind of nobody still renting out his mommy's basement by doing chores and other "favors" for her... yeah, meant jack shit to me then too..."
    Oh yeah well my buddy @TankKiller is older then me. So I still feel young lmao