Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Biohazard Cheating

edited September 2014 in General

I would not have known but for the thread u made yesterday kudos!

Comments

• edited September 2014
    Wetworks hit once so quit bitching the main KD shouldnt have made it out of newbie on RR powerless but it did. Also see the hits i made on Wetworks? jeez so pro, failed a hit on typo and then did 1 grab. wow

this is news from ZxBiohazardZx

September 3, 00:46:37 Our kingdom ZxBiohazardZx (1:10) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    September 3, 00:46:37 Our kingdom ZxBiohazardZx (1:10) bravely defended against Wetworks (1:12) and lost 35 planets.
    September 3, 01:17:16 Our kingdom ZxBiohazardZx (1:10) bravely defended against TeTrA (1:20) and lost 32 planets.
    September 3, 01:17:19 Our kingdom ZxBiohazardZx (1:10) bravely defended against TeTrA (1:20) and lost 27 planets.
    September 3, 01:17:24 Our kingdom ZxBiohazardZx (1:10) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    September 3, 01:17:24 Our kingdom ZxBiohazardZx (1:10) bravely defended against TeTrA (1:20) and lost 22 planets.
    September 3, 01:17:26 Our kingdom ZxBiohazardZx (1:10) bravely defended against TeTrA (1:20) and lost 18 planets.
    September 3, 01:22:48 Our kingdom ZxBiohazardZx (1:10) bravely defended against MrDanj (1:13) and lost 14 planets.
    September 3, 01:22:53 Our kingdom ZxBiohazardZx (1:10) bravely defended against MrDanj (1:13) and lost 11 planets.
    September 3, 01:22:56 Our kingdom ZxBiohazardZx (1:10) bravely defended against MrDanj (1:13) and lost 10 planets.

• wth, lol

'hit once?, main KD?'

that's multi talk. lynch him, go villagers go!
  • IP Matches + Interaction = Death.
  • IP Matches + Interaction = Death.
    wont even deny it. one of the two will be dead soon enough and the other is not doing as planned either. Defensive during newbie messed with my mind, so im not sure.

wth, lol

'hit once?, main KD?'

that's multi talk. lynch him, go villagers go!
    nooo dont kill the werewolf
  • edited September 2014
    Sorry Bio, you know I dont live on that gray line. It has to be. Never anything personal, Sir. I offer you a recreate until you land in my sector and then just make sure your others die of poploss before they exit newbie.
  • edited September 2014
    Sorry Bio, you know I dont live on that gray line. It has to be. Never anything personal, Sir. I offer you a recreate until you land in my sector and then just make sure your others die of poploss before they exit newbie.
    cant recreate until someone kills off the current ones. i disbanded ZxBiohazardZx fully, Wetworks will remain up and alive until i can land somewhere with it and will then enter 24h delete period

• Fair enough.
  • Your account has begun the 24 hour deletion process. If you login during this time your account will not be deleted.

solved
  • Remember when I confirmed bio only made kds after his normal namesake? I lied.

• I remember when cheaters had the common decency to hide it.
    aren't you one of those people that gets at other player for not admitting when they have cheated?

make your mind up mate lol
    i have the common decency to just be open about it. i had to see what i wanted, both KD's will be dead soon my own KD (easy to spot by name) will recreate and be oceanic (cause fuck bcart and SK)

• KD is dead, awaiting recreation cause the BCart screwed me over upon initial attempt (it glitched, KD didnt create, but did trigger the waiting period)

the other KD will be gone tomorrow so i hope we are ok Pie
  • yes we are ok.
  • KD is dead, awaiting recreation cause the BCart screwed me over upon initial attempt (it glitched, KD didnt create, but did trigger the waiting period)

Dont wry ZX I will give you one of my 9? I don't have Oceanic but I have Dw, DW pop kd, DW smash, DW probe farm, DW all tanker, 3 newbie style dw lts n goons and a Multi terrain with 1k tacs n 1500 lds...

Dont wry ZX I will give you one of my 9? I don't have Oceanic but I have Dw, DW pop kd, DW smash, DW probe farm, DW all tanker, 3 newbie style dw lts n goons and a Multi terrain with 1k tacs n 1500 lds...

im rolling oceanic cause fuck bcart and his shitty planetchanges. un-nerf oceanic and nerf DW, ffs
  • CHEATERFACE MCCHEATERSON
  • CHEATERFACE MCCHEATERSON
    Yeah
  • Keep an eye on this guys new account.
  • Old Kd's are both purged, restarted ZxBiohazardZx. now go pick on someone else, im playing oceanic so im already handicapped enough
  • Bet you'll be a good grab.
  • bet you dont have the balls to find out
  • Heard he has some good KDs lookin out for his restartin ass
  • I still like ya bio. Many people have cheated or tried to whether it be to farm or not. Just don't make it a habit. :)
    I'm a late start too bio. Good luck
  • I still like ya bio. Many people have cheated or tried to whether it be to farm or not. Just don't make it a habit. :)
    I'm a late start too bio. Good luck
    i created the 2nd KD as a test for Oceanic starting this round, wasnt unhappy, ditched the F&W, didnt even farm like others do but its ok, late start oceanic, lets do this. only thing i lack atm is inactives for the first grab series

• Anyone hits him ill destroy you!
  • Well I am in the same boat.. just left newbie.. 8 news lol. Is what it is. People are hungry
  • edited September 2014
    Send me the news Marian. .. my goons need to love someone