Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DeadMan Multis

2»

Comments

• hard to say, this guy is manually making the kingdoms, neg has a script which makes the kingdoms
    I think you are right.
  • Nighthawk said he was gonna multi.. lots of cell phones and xboxes though
  • yea prolly nighhawk, the way he talks etc leads to him.. "morelikebansux"
  • Nighthawk said he was gonna multi.. lots of cell phones and xboxes though
  • I say we support the multis

BCart does
  • Frank McGrath (1:7)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Mystical Lands
    Networth: 16,558 (102)
    Land: 265 (1)
    Honor: 1,200 (1)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 62.48 (105)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): No
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: None
    MSN Address: None
    Yahoo Pager: None
    AIM Address: None
    Signature
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 878-5A-98-A6 - August 29, 12:22:47

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 878-5A-98-A6

meadows
    Lol not quite Aza! Not quite!
  • edited August 2014
    NightHawk/Kuji/Whatever he wants to call himself today is most likely behind the multi's. Looks like he just found out how to make more than 2 kingdoms..
  • Kuji is nighthawk? :O
  • edited August 2014
    http://go.leylinetech.com/

I know a lot of you aren't fans of GO, the game has seen many changes. There are tools in place to help newbies catch up. Active admin, bugs fixed instantlyno multis and multiple "nets"in place to catch any would be.. If you don't know what it is...

It's a Raging Universe clone turned it's own thing. I love it everyone I introduce loves it. Small learning curve. Sales pitch done. Doesn't mean we can't still play sk but is there any harm in trying?. Also it's a selft ticking newbie mode with infinite resets. So you can perfect your kd before stepping foot in what is a very welcoming community.

Ok I'm actually done. Nay sayers say nay, if anyone is interested in a game where the players actually get to modify and make things better, see ya there
  • http://go.leylinetech.com/

I know a lot of you aren't fans of GO, the game has seen many changes. There are tools in place to help newbies catch up. Active admin, bugs fixed instantlyno multis and multiple "nets"in place to catch any would be.. If you don't know what it is...

It's a Raging Universe clone turned it's own thing. I love it everyone I introduce loves it. Small learning curve. Sales pitch done. Doesn't mean we can't still play sk but is there any harm in trying?. Also it's a selft ticking newbie mode with infinite resets. So you can perfect your kd before stepping foot in what is a very welcoming community.

Ok I'm actually done. Nay sayers say nay, if anyone is interested in a game where the players actually get to modify and make things better, see ya there
  • I have 3 kds now.
  • edited August 2014
    I have 3 kds now.
    Lol so we hate multies then. Im still making my other one multi lol. My internet at my house crashed. I will have only two kds.. y as ll arent going to slice my penis off right??
    i dont understand why you think you need multiple devices to make other KD's...... if you want to cheat just cheat... no one can stop you from doing what this deadman prick is doing.
  • So why even play this. If cheaters can manipulate the system and attain warped scores. why fuckin play it lol. Come to GO.. this weekend. Try a few newbie modes. Man ... If only we could make sk better... We can't!! Duh.. we can make GO awesome.. and God it's so fun. Just need players. Badly!!

I've been play on there for a few years... Just barely any people so I come back to sk and.. well.. yay multi
    So I beg u guys.. check it out!!!!

(Note the passion)
  • It always amazes me how every time we have someone who really pushes for another sk like game we always get over run with obvious multis.
  • GO Website looks 10x shittier than SK. Broken images all over, terrible formatting, and a copyright from 2013. No thanks, I only have time for one crappy web game as it is.
  • It always amazes me how every time we have someone who really pushes for another sk like game we always get over run with obvious multis.
    ^this. True 100% of the time. It was particularly bad when Holo was starting up his shitty biased game.
    ^this. True 100% of the time. It was particularly bad when Holo was starting up his shitty biased game.
  • its not me
  • deadman guys are dead...
  • hahahahahah whoever it was was trolling and they are now laughing their asses off
  • Was to prevent Stacking imo. Neg did do it one round and the round was balanced-ish
  • September 2, 21:54:52 Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) Your Sector has purchased Warp Gate for 471,500 platinum.