Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The multis are mine

edited August 2014 in General
So in addition to having the most stacked group ever, I have created these multies to further help myself in obtaining rank # 1.

I copied IP's of everyone from last round and will take you all out (you know who you are) one by one.

Comments

• Oh joy! Do I get to die?!
  • No I was pleased with you in Forge.

:)
  • Who are you this round sped?
  • edited August 2014
    DEADMAN?

Duh, read the thread title.
  • Sweet please kill me fast
  • edited August 2014
    I swear, by the old gods and the new, you will not kill me.
  • because youre not playing? please say you are
  • Wow Sped..you must have a lot of free time on your hands....
  • Why thank you.
  • Did I make ur list?
  • I am #1 on his list.
  • Virgins be like "I wanna be number 1 in SK"
    Virgins are a myth when u reach my age. Lol
    Who the fuck are you?

Oh that's right, nobody.
  • So in addition to having the most stacked group ever, I have created these multies to further help myself in obtaining rank # 1.

I copied IP's of everyone from last round and will take you all out (you know who you are) one by one.
    Thank you SpedSK, the drama of preround never was so much fun :)

• Sped how can they be ur multis when their my multis?
  • I AM SPARTACUS
    Who the fuck are you?

Oh that's right, nobody.
    Doesn't change the fact that your the most lame guy in history. Look how much you care lol. You must be a cum guzzling man ass eating lonely fag to care that much about being number 1 queer. And clearly im nobody dumbass.
    Who the fuck are you?

Oh that's right, nobody.
    Doesn't change the fact that your the most lame guy in history. Look how much you care lol. You must be a cum guzzling man ass eating lonely fag to care that much about being number 1 queer. And clearly im nobody dumbass.

I like this guy, hes like a fucking poet. Any time you use cum guzzler, you are a friend of mine

You made it too easy. Theres no way I could possibly say "I use a cum guzzler every time I go see you, my friend" cant do it.
  • I'm going to return next round and make some multis.

Seems like the norm.
  • Hey sped, I need sum easy land. Lets coordinate :D
  • Sure. Tell me where you are....

• Sure. Tell me where you are....

I know where he is... ;) :p
  • I bet you they are all in delete mode. Calling it.
  • I bet you they are all in delete mode. Calling it.
    winner
  • Behold that is incorrect ...one posted in my sector forums less than 8 hours ago..therefore cannot be that they were in delete mode because that would have reset its timer..and the one that posted is dead as well...maybe I..Ermm..I mean bcart carted them away...it would be an explanation.
  • Behold that is incorrect ...one posted in my sector forums less than 8 hours ago..therefore cannot be that they were in delete mode because that would have reset its timer..and the one that posted is dead as well...maybe I..Ermm..I mean bcart carted them away...it would be an explanation.
    If BCart got rid of them, they'd be red. More likely that they razed their res
  • wouldn't it take more time for them to die of pop loss? has only been 24hrs