Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms - Round 65 - Era of Anti-Exploration

Comments

• I've got 2 group spots open, who wants to play with me. ;)
  • Um did she say that
  • Mind out of the gutter tank. I know you guys like that innuendo and all but...
  • Um did she say that
    Lol
  • Mind out of the gutter tank. I know you guys like that innuendo and all butt...
    we like both innuendo and all butt

• Mind out of the gutter tank. I know you guys like that innuendo and all butt...
    we like both innuendo and all butt

Yep
  • @Bcartfall

Can s2 please be 30 min tics??? I would love you and have your children.
  • he can steal your current children too if they are too annoying
  • @Bcartfall

Can s2 please be 30 min tics??? I would love you and have your children.
  • I want 10 minute ticks myself.
  • how about a everything is instant round... no waiting... no limit
  • 90% Cheaper Sector Weapons/Enhancements wars would be EPIC all round
  • 90% Cheaper Sector Weapons/Enhancements wars would be EPIC all round
  • Yeah it would be a good bonus, and cheaper nukes with 3 hr time haha
  • I'm sure bcart is reading this saying - I will take everything you guys say into consideration to make the game more enjoyable for the community
  • +5% more to DW and explore 2.5% of total land
  • I'm sure bcart is reading this saying - I will take everything you guys say into consideration to make the game more enjoyable for the community
  • Does Bcart do that? What ? Oh crap, round 65? I thought this is beta testing?
  • | + Oceanic | +20% Defense | -25% Building Cost | +10% Research Required | -- Start with 250 Laser Troopers.

Fixed Oceanic for you cartman. no problem, your welcome.

even freaking Terra beats oceanic in its current state. the defence bonus is shitty compared to huge DW bonus and the research disbonus was way to big to compensate the minor defence boost and minor cost reduction in buildings.

Above line will fix all issues by repositioning Oceanic as defensive planet and keeping a realistic approach to the planettype
  • Defense should be equal to dws attack. But not cheaper lds.

-50% building cost. And +10 research. Then its a good PT.
  • It needs to be fixed, sure, but that's just silly.
  • Maybe, but DW and Terra are silly for how long now?
  • Why shouldn't oceanic have cheaper ld's?
  • I think bcart wants active and engaging rounds instead of watching everyone sit behind their turtle kds and circle jerk eachother with kind words

that's probably why kds like oceanic is still so shitty, but then again, oceanic pt is way too shitty even for a shitty pt
  • I think bcart wants active and engaging rounds instead of watching everyone sit behind their turtle kds and circle jerk eachother with kind words

that's probably why kds like oceanic is still so shitty, but then again, oceanic pt is way too shitty even for a shitty pt
  • What they said ^
  • Oceanic is for the hardcore
  • Cheaper LDS would blow my mind
  • Cheaper LDs would be stupid. It's not very exciting to just put in bonuses that are the opposite of existing bonuses.