Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms - Round 64 - Era of Exploration

Comments

• The new world is getting old... The Oceanic Rift is nigh !
  • Atlantis will rise again in the new ice age?
  • Women in light, airy togas... Hmmmm
  • edited July 2014
  • So round starts in 10 hours time.. thats err.. 5am for us brits!!

Thanks for screwing us Europeans!!

What was wrong with 10pm GMT? that was 3pm for Americans. which was ideal for the majority???
  • errrr cause it was a bug? and even though it was a good bug for many bugs still need to be fixed
  • was it a bug? or was it bad coding on bcarts part?

if 3pm US time is bad for americans, then split the difference, 6 or7 pm, which is 1 or 2am for brits..
  • Cant please every one.
  • edited July 2014
  • 3 pm was a horrible time for me... kudos bcart your the man
  • us working folk think 3 pm is horrible in the us so good for us
  • edited July 2014
    us working folk think 5am to 7pm is horrible in canada so good for us
    Couldnt have said it better Ian. I like to eat food, watch some Suits, make some newb hits then go to bed.
  • edited July 2014

is bb code not allowed??
    These forums use HTML encoding. I fixed it for you.
  • Really its HTML? Isn't that dangerous?
    Only as dangerous as aids
    Not if properly sanitized. Which it is, because it's actual software and BCart didn't write it.
  • Era of Exploration!? Am I doing it right?

• how are you smaller in the era of exploration than you were in whatever other era we had
  • How the hell did merle get so big
  • because in sk these days if you just log in to explore and never build offense you'll end up top 5
  • and bored to fucking tears
  • So I need my group, ROnALD
  • edited August 2014
    how are you smaller in the era of exploration than you were in whatever other era we had
    My sector was Mobi most the round.
    because in sk these days if you just log in to explore and never build offense you'll end up top 5
    Truth.

Also, I only have 2 modes. Go AT and destroy all the things. Explore and destroy none of the things. I don't believe in in-betweens.
  • First round I have survived on S1 in a while because i didn't war whore or get multi'd.
  • ^^ It's not over yet bud
  • God forbid war actually happened on s2. I should scare the shit out of all of you again and tf rush 110k 3 weeks in
  • edited August 2014
    How the hell did merle get so big

that is on S2 keep in mind.
  • God forbid war actually happened on s2. I should scare the shit out of all of you again and tf rush 110k 3 weeks in
    Actually, it was a war a pretty big part of the round, which is one of the reasons I ended up so small (compared to last round)
  • lol, I am being KTed as we speak, we'll see if they can kill me before round ends tonight.
  • on s2? nobody can kt anyone on s2 unless they let themselves pop die