Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it possible to be successful in SK by being a nobody?

Comments

• For the record I killed whoever I could and killed some of my best friends in the war and i posted and broke moogle who is a good friend. So yea thats an invalid argument this round
    How is it invalid just because you killed a friend or two?
  • ^^ fact is some ppl slide by yes, but by setting up agreement with a few big hitters so u can focus on smaller more active guys builds momentum... failing tons of resources on a big kt kills morale... ppl see more kds dead n feel like they're winning therefore give more momentum to the cause! Sped you have alot to learn when it comes to picking your battles! Ian, Kes n Moogle know this that's why they're the better WGs...

For example you guys all like haha this is why u should have killed me and bragging all of the sudden get pk'd... Fact is beat that kd to uselessness n when the owner is tired n feels like he's been forgotten he slacks n logs in to that oh no your shit trashed kd got killed!

.GG n GL next rd
  • edited August 2014
    Better WG's than who? Me? I never posted a KT for Forge this entire round.

Not sure what posting KT's has to do with this thread.
  • edited August 2014
    So I will bump this thread because of some things that happened this round.

I heard a lot of people say "Well we aren't going to kill so and so because they didn't participate in war", meanwhile they've most certainly participated in the war by making hits. When I read this all I hear is "I'm not killing him because he's my friend".

I had KD's hit in 1:1 for 3 weeks straight and those people were deemed "inactive" in the war therefore not killed.

So again, it seems having friends in high places is what it takes to win/finish a round.
    This ^^^ this is what I referenced in regards too... i said earlier in thread if u want a #1 you need friends, low key at start and finish from there
  • edited August 2014
    I WG'd forge for a while... think I did ok, not great.. but we wrek'd some people.
  • You did a good job pie...
  • i think this is all nonsense. if you are one of my friends and in an alliance i'm at war with (assuming i'm in one of those rare moments where i'm picking targets) you are dead first. i always target my friends before anyone else.
    I get activity. Thats what I am best at. I will ridicule KDs who dont participate and then ask for help! Fuck you! If you arent there for the alliance.. I will feed your ass to the enemy. I die every round for my alliance... or at least they try to kill me every round. Btw great job on getting me this round Dream. Its not easy to kill Pie :-)
  • Pie is underselling himself.. He kinda threatened the alliance with the power of greyskull before offering up certain kingdoms....
  • i think this is all nonsense. if you are one of my friends and in an alliance i'm at war with (assuming i'm in one of those rare moments where i'm picking targets) you are dead first. i always target my friends before anyone else.
    I don't hit my friends usually. .. unless it's thunder dome n we don't care... i think I've hit mercer once when he told me to
    I get activity. Thats what I am best at. I will ridicule KDs who dont participate and then ask for help! Fuck you! If you arent there for the alliance.. I will feed your ass to the enemy. I die every round for my alliance... or at least they try to kill me every round. Btw great job on getting me this round Dream. Its not easy to kill Pie :-)

I feel bad because you were a KT prior to us making you one. Feel like we only got half the victory.
    I don't hit my friends usually. .. unless it's thunder dome n we don't care... i think I've hit mercer once when he told me to
    i dont have any friends anymore, so it doesnt really matter

• Pie is underselling himself.. He kinda threatened the alliance with the power of greyskull before offering up certain kingdoms....
    Oh shit! I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!

When Darubian died, I proclaimed "BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL... I HAVE THE POWER!!"
  • playing sk

being a nobody

heh
  • If you're some unknown player minding your business, making fair grabs all round and having a solid knowledge base of how this game goes, can you finish with a top KD?

It seems the only people who finish as Rank 1 now are cheaters, people with friends, or cheaters with friends.

A prime example would be Jones / Jaedong this round. Without knowing much about it, Jones decided to train hit Jaedong for no apparent reason, other than to ruin his round.

Right now I wont be surprised if Meadows wins the round simply because of who she is, who she knows and how many pop farms she has brewing.

Thoughts?

-----

Posts such as "SK is too easy" are moot, troll all you want then move on. Thanks.

im currently top10 with a KD that matches your description. i made fair grabs only and i mind my own business mostly. its hard to be top5 without either luck on the start or having farms to help you grow
  • playing sk

being a nobody

heh
    no caps

spaces

internet sarcasm

blood of the dragon

still hanging around the forums after 14 years

heh
  • If you're some unknown player minding your business, making fair grabs all round and having a solid knowledge base of how this game goes, can you finish with a top KD?

It seems the only people who finish as Rank 1 now are cheaters, people with friends, or cheaters with friends.

A prime example would be Jones / Jaedong this round. Without knowing much about it, Jones decided to train hit Jaedong for no apparent reason, other than to ruin his round.

Right now I wont be surprised if Meadows wins the round simply because of who she is, who she knows and how many pop farms she has brewing.

Thoughts?

-----

Posts such as "SK is too easy" are moot, troll all you want then move on. Thanks.

im currently top10 with a KD that matches your description. i made fair grabs only and i mind my own business mostly. its hard to be top5 without either luck on the start or having farms to help you grow
    Uh yeah, almost anyone can reach top 5 these days as long as you don't put a target on yourself. SK is hardly a competition of skill or building prowess these days.

Still working on illy.
  • Start luck doesnt even factor into it, as it just puts a target on you. Really the only requirement for any half decent builder is to not die, you'll be top20 easy by round end.

Just a matter of who's marginally better to decide who finishes at the very top.

Thoughts?

-----

Uh yeah, almost anyone can reach top 5 these days as long as you don't put a target on yourself. SK is hardly a competition of skill or building prowess these days.

Still working on illy.

this is true, bots outperform most people and play on top 50 land

• IllyriaForever (1:1)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Forest and Wilderness
    Networth: 2,676,673 (65)
    Land: 9,156 (61)

we're almost there illy. reach for the gold.

• IllyriaForever (1:1)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information

betting on the losing horse there meadows.
  • Hahahaha...
  • edited August 2014

IllyriaForever (1:1)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information

OMG I'M DYING :-) :-)
  • I'm not gonna lie, I'd throw a round away doing the dw thing and trying to kill off or hit down anyone else to give illy the top spot. That'd be fun as fuck.
  • Illy and hazza for 1&2!!
  • Its always about them never about damdred
  • It would be if you ever tried to live.
  • Why not Dole for rank 1? I had people cheering for me two rounds when I was top 20... and then the first time Silverion KTed me (while apologizing to me, lol) and the second time Sci KTed me (while not apologizing). After those two times I choose never to build an actual KD! I can get myself killed while being much, much smaller!
  • You delete if you get too high in the ranks
  • That was when I was around rank 40 and looked like I would archive back in 2006! I couldn't have evidence that I didn't completely suck.