Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Commonwealth Games Thread

2»

Comments

• im with u viva coming from the land down under

these yanks think they fucking run the world
  • We never said we think we run it. We know we run it.
  • Im not much for the american bandwagon of arrogance and bullshit but I will tell you this, when shit goes wrong in the world genocide etc blah blah blah bullshit civil wars etc, who do people turn to to stop it or intervene? MURICA then everyone bitches about MURICANS. Some of you might say the UN which is funded in a Majority number by MURCIA. So as much as we dont like to see the douchebags of the world in charge, you can go anywhere in the world and they know more about american politics then their own. Plus, if you really want to bitch about it we can get North Korea or China to rule... thatd be fun....
  • Commonwealth my ass. How many of those colonies you run are poverty stricken and starving?

Also, your list has "Asia" on it...so does the band Asia answer to you???

Canada kicks ass IMO. If I had to live anywhere other than america, it would be canada.
  • I think the amusing part for me is the average american citizen that brags about their military, as if they somehow contributed.

You're about as distant from your own countries military as you are from the moon.
  • I helped get to the moon and I created the army
  • I helped get to the moon and I created the army
    Cant all be like you tho :(
  • That's true
  • viva shut up... you dont even understand how your own country works

Weeee the fuck is this noob
    i dont cheat so i get forgotten

at least you knew i was a noob
  • I never forget the Wadoo hooker.
  • I just want the yanks to stop throwing there weight about

Since this plane went missing the yanks have say back because Russia would beat the yanks up
  • Russia sucks. UK sucks.
  • im with u viva coming from the land down under

these yanks think they fucking run the world

Agreed back

• Viva you are a complete dumb fuck. The US is not sabre rattling over this airliner (for once), it's the EU that is the one talking about aggressive sanctions. (Mainly the dutch, I hear)

As for the this military nonsense, Europe gets to act all big and bad ONLY because Russia grudgingly has to respect our anti air/missile capabilities that we have them boxed in with. My old unit is currently in turkey and I promise it's not because anyone is actually worried about iran.

You don't know shit about our military, or your own for that matter, just shut the fuck up.
  • yeah i'm pretty sure the UN army = US Army for the most part lol there's a reason why they're called the world police, wether they or other countries want it or not

i agree with this though
    I think Canada could invade the UK if they weren't so nice. They could rape, pillage, and crucify the queen on big ben.
    We don't have a bulky military like most nations, sadly. We do have some of the better trained ones though, so maybe we could sneak in crucify her then run away and eat pancakes with maple syrup.
  • The what games?
  • speaking as an englishman, these are the poor man's olympics, and no matter how hard the bbc try to push it, noone gives a fuck.

also, sup jeff.
  • Us traitors to the crown over here in the western hemisphere say you guys can suck it.
    LMAO! I couldn't have said it any better myself!
  • yeah i'm pretty sure the UN army = US Army for the most part
    The UN doesn't have a standing army. A high proportion of peacekeeping troops actually come from quite poor countries e.g. Bangladesh.

That said, no one really cares about the commonwealth games
  • The yanks are pratts
    Full stop

English have the best troops FACT!
    Any one who says otherwise is probably smoking Pot!
    The gurka troops are the most effective brigade in the world
    And could rape any brigade on hand to hand combat
  • The yanks are pratts
    Full stop

English have the best troops FACT!
    Any one who says otherwise is probably smoking Pot!
    The gurka troops are the most effective brigade in the world
    And could rape any brigade on hand to hand combat
    gurkhas are nepali, not english.
  • So the best military in the world isn't the strongest, the fastest, or the toughest. It's the smartest.

Considering our technology on high end weapons is much better than yours, we win. Hand to hand combat is for retards.

Also, saying "FACT" without presenting any evidence is Fucking stupid, and I hope you never have children to pass your mild retardation on to.
  • So the best military in the world isn't the strongest, the fastest, or the toughest. It's the smartest.

Considering our technology on high end weapons is much better than yours, we win. Hand to hand combat is for retards.

Also, saying "FACT" without presenting any evidence is Fucking stupid, and I hope you never have children to pass your mild retardation on to.
    Fact
  • Actually Israel probably has the most efficient military. While the US probably has the most technologically advanced, Britian is probably pretty high up their but if i'm not mistaken its pretty small compared to what it used to be especially. I know it is highly disciplined though and well trained so their is that
  • i work with a german who's a holocaust denier lol fun times
  • Yeah, I'd say Israel wins the best troop fight
  • Pound for pound Israel is easily the best, even on the tech front we are barely ahead of them. all the patriot guys that i know that came back from joint ops raved about how good they were.