Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This war is way too lopsided.

Comments

• Lol, Aza, go tell hell, your opinions are worth as much to me as a ringworm. Just put a lil ointment on, and it goes away.
  • Ointment? Bitch you gotta dig that shit out with a knife like a real man!
  • Ointment? Bitch you gotta dig that shit out with a knife like a real man!
    Lolol, you first bro.
  • edited July 2014
    i dont get this, everybody want him dead for what? building a good kingdom? he is not attacking KTs, we have pretty limited targets allready, anyway what has he done so much wrong? we are just staying allianceles because we dotn want to get involved with wars, you all have the right to do so, go allianceless and whore :P

not like he is forcing you guys to mass only defense etc, what i heard before... he is just balancing the game currently.. well notanymore as he isnt that big of a threat anymore cuz submarine made that offense also.
  • I'm in agreement, but I understand the frustration with him. However, I have a hard time pounding on someone who is making fair grabs.
  • This war is even more lopsided.

On the plus side, I'm being killed!
  • It's less one kingdom, and more the shitty sector hiding behind him.
  • shut up azaelio, our sector is workign as a team and most of us have decent kingdoms, no need to hide behind Rolling. And what daru just said ;)

if you dont like being hit, go play s2
  • Most of you have garbage kingdoms considering the circumstances and let's be frank, nobody likes vultures. To pretend like what you are doing is somehow a noble way to play the game is blatantly dishonest, and I cannot wait for whichever side that's wins then makes you pay for it.

• shut up azaelio, our sector is workign as a team and most of us have decent kingdoms, no need to hide behind Rolling. And what daru just said ;)

if you dont like being hit, go play s2
    Thanks lovsie :). Movin on up :P
  • lol pay for what? we are not doing anything wrong here, we want to play allianceless because we dont want into the wars, we have plenty more choises where to hit, nobody telling us what to do... and you saying garbage kingdoms, soo every1 of us should be like 1mil and +6k land because Rolling was "protecting" us? right?
  • Most of you have garbage kingdoms considering the circumstances and let's be frank, nobody likes vultures. To pretend like what you are doing is somehow a noble way to play the game is blatantly dishonest, and I cannot wait for whichever side that's wins then makes you pay for it.

Your side will lose mate. They did not listen. The little amount of mates that are in charge will soon diminish leaving but land for all.
  • Submarine is meadows. Fact
  • Its like I'm some kind of psychic or something.
  • It's not like it matters. It's an alliance full of big players with big kingdoms. Killing one is just as good as another.

Also, protip: they are all meadows
  • You can't win but may as well spend the whole round trying. It's a very interesting round nonetheless.
  • They are racing against time, to be honest. The big alliance out of the gate never lasts if it's left alone. All the egos fracture it. They are trying to focus those kingdoms before they get a repeat of the fuckery that happened last round.
  • They are racing against time, to be honest. The big alliance out of the gate never lasts if it's left alone. All the egos fracture it. They are trying to focus those kingdoms before they get a repeat of the fuckery that happened last round.
    The overall morale of the alliance is going to keep it together. Its in everybody's best interest to stay because while you kill 1 at a time they are growing uninterrupted its wishful thinking but I doubt it will fall apart. Maybe 1 sector might defect but I doubt it unless the SL goes all Sadaam and just leaves no sector would vote to leave Forge atm because they just growing peacefully. Most of them probably haven't even been probed once this round.
  • You obviously do not understand the importance of epeen on starkingdoms
    Obviously. I was a Psychology major and while you are succeeding at a task(the war) the mind cannot be discontent. They may break up but it wont be until Red and Grab Back disband.
    Mine is bigger than yours
    Mine is bigger than yours
    Yes but that means it's too large for a normal woman to handle, so you have to sleep with sluts.

GG
  • edited July 2014
    Haha let me get this straight. A sector has no alliance? During a war and they think fair grabs are valid. You touch an alliance that is in a war then you are weakening them.

If you really wanted to stay out of the war you would not hit anyone and explore. It's completely valid for that alliance to then target the kd hitting them during the war.

• we are hitting all alliances, not just 1.. and we are not touching the KTs, we play as its normal gameplay, no wars n stuff :)
  • I can understand that, but alliances don't like being hit when they war. It's not a fair grab to them, they see you taking advantage of their situation.
  • The problem is just that with the way alliances always work out, once a war is declared anymore, every alliance is at war.

It's pretty sux for a neutral non-allied kd. The second you hit anyone in any alliance, all their nublets start screaming about how you only target their alliance. Then you have every single AL threatening to KT you.
  • we are hitting all alliances, not just 1.. and we are not touching the KTs, we play as its normal gameplay, no wars n stuff :)
    Forces from Submarine (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 881 planets, 74,422 platinum, 5,637 civilians, 60,556 energy, and 400 honor.
    Our military has lost: 82 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 3,213 laser dragoons, and 669 tanks.
    July 19, 07:15:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Dreamy (1:1)
    July 19, 07:15:25 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Dreamy (1:1)
    July 19, 07:26:48 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Science of Life (1:4)
    July 19, 07:27:14 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    July 19, 07:58:24 Forces from Rolling Machine (1:14) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 646 planets, 3,205 platinum, 4,232 civilians, 35,586 energy, and 90 honor.
    Our military has lost: 28 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 2,588 laser dragoons, and 576 tanks.

Forge hit me (I have no problem with this - if you know me at all you know I can take a grab/kt).

Forge then probe me again (still, no problem with this).

Rolling then hits me without probing me. Clearly it's forge + 1.14 v the uni.

I asked rolling why he is helping forge and he didn't deny this (although he didn't confirm it either).
  • edited July 2014
    he hit you because submarine sent wls out and u was quite open, i tried to talk him out of hitting you because we had hit your sector quite many times but duno what changed his mind :P anyway, we are not helping forge. the end.

plus, we have friends in other alliances and sometimes ask for pa's. So if forge kd takes a som, we are right away on their side? mmmkay
  • edited July 2014
    If he sox'd me and hit, I wouldn't mind.

He didn't. Forge passed my sox to him and he hit.

I had 4k tanks out, hardly open considering many kingdoms in 1.4 had less def than me and significantly more land (or at least when I last saw their sox) and I know other kingdoms in red were very open.

If it was just asking for a pa from forge, it's a pretty stupid thing to do when at war and especially when allegedly neutral.