Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gutted to see the multis get Involved

2»

Comments

• Zeal when did you start posting seriously
    10 post hiatus. It will end soon.
  • I know cheating is apart of the game but dont try and make it seem like the accusers are just mad you winning...
  • I'll be honest with you Thenobody viva brought a lot of this on himself for his part in the multi rapings of his uni vs warpgate where warp gate still won lol.
  • Forge isn't doing it though, it's more than likely just one person and the odds are pretty good not many people know who it is.
  • This is the "multis hit my guys so you must be the alliance controlling them" thread we get every single round from Viva. Seriously. Every. Mother. Fucking. Round.

Whether hes the top alliance or scraping the bottoms of my boots. Either he pisses off the wrong people or controls them so that he can run to the pfs and cry. Every round we get this thread.

Cry Wolf Much?
  • As I said... Viva is usually the cause :))
  • Now if the multis only hit Viva I could believe its just one of the many people who hate viva but they hit all 3 of Forge's KTs.
  • This is the case every round TheNobody. Its too coincendental to me. I am on a list of people who really know what its like to be multi'd. This isnt multi activity. This is sympathy grabbing.
  • I never cried, I just simply said that almost every post is an insult and forge hasnt really denied it. Everything is still speculation. Only evidence is circumstantial.
  • This is the case every round TheNobody. Its too coincendental to me. I am on a list of people who really know what its like to be multi'd. This isnt multi activity. This is sympathy grabbing.
    Yea Forge won pretty unstoppable now good game. Unless a massive argument erupts and 3 sectors defect but its pretty sweet at the top so thats not happening.
  • I never cried, I just simply said that almost every post is an insult and forge hasnt really denied it. Everything is still speculation. Only evidence is circumstantial.
    After going through the same routine 10+ times, don't you think you'd get tired of posting seriously?

Ever since Viva started, he's been accusing others of cheating... while getting caught cheating nearly every round himself. It's comical at this point and nobody should give him the time o' day ;)
  • edited July 2014
    This is the case every round TheNobody. Its too coincendental to me. I am on a list of people who really know what its like to be multi'd. This isnt multi activity. This is sympathy grabbing.
    Yea Forge won pretty unstoppable now good game. Unless a massive argument erupts and 3 sectors defect but its pretty sweet at the top so thats not happening.
    You obviously weren't here for last round lol Pie knows well big alliances can turn against each other.
  • Once Tiesto starts giving vocabulary lessons... you've lost, in fact we all lose. Thanks Viva, because of you I am now a loser at SKPFs. I hate you.
  • We're losers together!
  • Once Tiesto starts giving vocabulary lessons... you've lost, in fact we all lose. Thanks Viva, because of you I am now a loser at SKPFs. I hate you.
    Not bad for A NY Guido eh? ;)
  • **== **== **==

MURICA!!!!