Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scavenger Hunt 2014 (Sign Ups)

13»

Comments

• If u have a life why play and moan about not getting a role like a sissy

If i had a life i wouldnt cry about some forum game i would live my life cos u know u need to work sleep shag family not read and other shit in urlife
  • The mere fact u r replying is moaning

thnx
  • U could ask nicely it always works

Or u know google it
  • Some people have lives and need time to work sleep and spend time with their girlfriends and family. I dont have all day to be reading everything.
    Like how I don't have time to send 15 villagers a message saying they are villagers
  • Ixta doesn't play SK anymore so I just group with whoever asks first (was grouping with Phantom for a while but she takes too long to respond).

Anyway, seems like this game has been delayed until Ixta's return from holiday at any rate...
  • Ixta do you still group with gaga?
    Nah, I quit a while ago. And welcome to the game, but like MG said, it's not starting right away. July 21st or there abouts will be when I post the list.
  • I don't even know who Jamragia is... But if you're saying it's BS that I quit.... it's been about 2 years, and I wasn't exactly the most active before that, so i'm not even sure how long ago whatever it is that you're remembering happened.
  • I don't even know who Jamragia is... But if you're saying it's BS that I quit.... it's been about 2 years, and I wasn't exactly the most active before that, so i'm not even sure how long ago whatever it is that you're remembering happened.
    Jamragia is literally the absolute WORST al in the history of SK.

• I thought that was Tyrsis :P
  • Nah, it's GrimTidings, followed by Jamragia.
  • Way worse, way worse.
  • Mages you aren't in the bottom 5. Probably in the bottom 10, but not bottom 5.
  • When is this piece startin? I wanna photoshop pictures already!
  • Id play of given a refresher on how to post pictures...
  • Not until later this month, that seemed to be the consensus given my time limitations right now.
  • If signups are still open then in.
  • :: Dances but still not in.::
  • Now would be perfect, I'm working downtown San Diego during comic con
    I basically am seeing everything lol
  • Updates will be incoming on this. :) Starting it up a bit later than expected, but my landlord apparently neglected to pay the internet bill while I was gone, so I couldn't do much this past week.
  • just an idea. maybe do another ready up so that inactives arent on your list
  • I agree with the nazi...
  • I will when this happens. I got everything prepped for it when I got back from vacation, then my boss gave me 4 more classes every week, and I've been swamped. We're also prepping to move into a new building at the end of the month, which adds an entire new level of hectic. :( I wanted to start it up a few weeks ago, but I don't have the time to actually do the work of keeping track of the game. Everything on my end should settle down at the start of september, so that's when I'll have more time again. I do have everything ready to go though, so if someone wanted to help track the progress of the game as a co-mod, we could get it moving more quickly. I thought about letting everyone track their own progress on a shared spreadsheet, but I'm not sure how well that'd go.
  • Starting now would mean playing right when school starts, September is nice.