Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

everyone complain about SB ruining forum games

edited June 2014 in General
so we can keep it all in one thread, without spilling over into every game related thread we have

Comments

• ur being a douche to the new players and the old inactive ones

state ur defense kind sir
  • Have no idea where the hostility came from, or why. I'm definitely not being a douche to newer players though, where'd you get that idea?

Inactive players? not really. only the ones who are active then go inactive, and there's only 1 person who's really done that, and I called him out on it.
  • I dunno bro u must be something right to get ppls knickers in a twist

Its a free market no one likes state intervention and pushed reforms maybe
  • I won't complain about the game because I really like the concept.. I looked at WW as something different from the norm sk and decided to try it out. It's a blast when you aren't treated like a new sk player. Do any of you ever wonder if you are the reason people stop playing this game?
  • Again I hate to say this, you are the one who went inactive and couldn't play. Nothing was even said about you until after the game was finished. How exactly were you mistreated, or treated like a noob during the game?
  • During the game is not what I was referring to.

I don't need to be told that I ruined the game for everyone once it ends.
  • During the game is not what I was referring to.

That's exactly what happened though. No need to sugar coat it. You may have had your reasons for it, but in the end it's something you did. Nobody else.
  • Or it's something I didn't do, ya?

What's done is done.
  • i think that, maybe, people are more upset about the way you deliver your opinions sb. to some it may feel that you give a "my way or the highway" approach to how you talk about things. maybe, instead of how you said "you would have to do sign ups again" you could have said "my suggestion would be to hold sign ups after your vacation, as the player count may change". it wasnt a bad suggestion, but the way it read was somewhat bossy
  • SB is ginger, it explains everything.
  • oh, well then, nevermind. fuck that guy.
  • They took our jobbbss!
  • Dey tewk arrrrrrr jabbbbbs
  • edited June 2014
    During the game is not what I was referring to.

That's exactly what happened though. No need to sugar coat it. You may have had your reasons for it, but in the end it's something you did. Nobody else.
    But he didn't ruin the game you idiot, you did. Yes it was clear the town last that day but with a doctor, his roll and a vigilante they had a great chance. I would have died that night. Bakery could lock the vote again even if it failed. The doctor would have protected unreliable and picked another one of us off.

That chance was still there but you threw it away for the town. He went inactive for one game and you see it fit to prevent him from playing? Who the hell are you to do that? I've seen at least one other person fall inactive in three consecutive games and not one of those mods are making as much of a stink about it as your are.
  • Oh was it me, tell me its me.
  • never thought i'd see the day when ppl fight over ww and an arguement over who it was to blame for making the game shit.

Most of the time the mod's liable for making the game shit, prolly why i dont do the modding and just play cos i'm not the best at modding (cant be arsed to write the stories lol), be it role distribution or the balancing and formatting of the game.

And sometimes players aren't just that active and it'll make any mod frustrated, but players have lives out of sk! You cant blame them.

Better luck next time, you did a good job.
  • I made it to the final four last game or the one before without posting once. You just aren't inactiving properly Bakery... I will teach you.
  • people started disapearing at night :(
  • suspension of disbelief

i like this phrase
  • SB is ginger, it explains everything.
    what I'm not a ginger, just my beard is red
  • Also, I'm sorry everyone I came across as...however I came across. I don't really know. The idea for a banlist comes from a much more active mafia forum that I'm participating in, and it deals with inactivity very well.

I thought I did a really good job with the WW, and everything went rather smoothly until the last day. Was a huge pain in the ass, but I had fun and everyone else seemed to be having fun. Evidently it was a huge piece of a shit, but nobody is giving me feedback as to why in that regard. Darubian is making a huge stink about nothing (which is odd considering he's saying I'm going around making the stink). And if I want a player to sit out from my game because he went inactive last time, I'm free to do that, its not like other WW mods have to do it because I am.
  • edited June 2014
    Evidently it was a huge piece of a shit, but nobody is giving me feedback as to why in that regard.
    Your attitude bro

The way u were egging ppl to vote...it was cringe just so u know
  • SB you are telling people they were....

You know what, you are daft as shit. You ruined your game. You are an asshole.

I've made my point. Don't expect me in any of your future games.
  • SB you are telling people they were....

You know what, you are daft as shit. You ruined your game. You are an asshole.

I've made my point. Don't expect me in any of your future games.
    Thank God
  • Evidently it was a huge piece of a shit, but nobody is giving me feedback as to why in that regard.
    Your attitude bro

The way u were egging ppl to vote...it was cringe just so u know
    How so exactly? Everyone had to daily vote as part of the game. Should I not have been pushing people to vote?
  • the issue might have been about flexibility...

could have asked the players if they're ok with modkilling them, then we would lynch whoever said yes.