Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scavenger Hunt 2014 (Sign Ups)

Comments

• SB who died and made you Forum King?

If Ixta is the one running it dont you think they have they final say...
  • we had an election, phoenix. you lost by one vote
  • edited June 2014
    Funny I dont remember running not that i would want it any way but it was my understanding that the forum based game was open for anyone to play and the leader of the game make the rules... Is this correct?

If it is then why is it that suddenly people are being told what they can and cannot do in their own game? Why is it that SB is trying to get people perma banned when its a choice to play this game? Why all the sudden the need for all the changing of the rules?

Maybe im missing something or maybe its because im fairly new to this game but it seems to me that this forum game does not get a lot of new people as is and with the way things are shaping up this line of thinking is more likely to run people off not entice them to MOD a game...

Just my Opinion
  • Funny I dont remember running not that i would want it any way but it was my understanding that the forum based game was open for anyone to play and the leader of the game make the rules... Is this correct?

If it is then why is it that suddenly people are being told what they can and cannot do in their own game? Why is it that SB is trying to get people perma banned when its a choice to play this game? Why all the sudden the need for all the changing of the rules?

Maybe im missing something or maybe its because im fairly new to this game but it seems to me that this forum game does not get a lot of new people as is and with the way things are shaping up this line of thinking is more likely to run people off not entice them to MOD a game...

Just my Opinion
    The hell are you on about? If you delay a game by a month some of the people who signed up might not be here still. It'd be common sense to do another signup. You're bringing up things that are a non-issue here: take it up in the appropriate thread where it's being discussed.

• edited June 2014
    feisty
  • This discussion doesn't belong here. I didn't say anything about banlists or anything here, just that you'd have to do another signup b/c in a month not all of the people are still gonna be around.

If you wanna debate me on WW stuff, take it to the right thread, don't fill ixta's thread with garbage
  • In. Also, NZ is a great starting point. You can take over all of Asia Pacific and get the increased troop deployment while only having one border to defend from attackers. Another good choice is South America.
  • This discussion doesn't belong here. I didn't say anything about banlists or anything here, just that you'd have to do another signup b/c in a month not all of the people are still gonna be around.

If you wanna debate me on WW stuff, take it to the right thread, don't fill ixta's thread with garbage
    Phoenix, I think he is a dick as well, but I couldn't jump his ass about one thing when I agree with him about another.

So let's hold off on sign-ups and when ixta returns we can start this over. I'll keep up with her on aim about this.
  • Thanks for the support Phoenix, but it's ok. I brought up the start date question deliberately looking for input. I knew telling people to wait a month could be an issue. People just forget things, get busy, or a million other little details of life. I'll probably take both suggestions, actually. I'll give any name in this thread a poke, and give people a day or two to check in.

A game like this, it honestly doesn't matter if someone wants to join in after it starts, they'd just be working at a disadvantage, since I wouldn't allow them to post more than the daily allotment. But it's just a scavenger hunt, not anything like a werewolf game with assigned roles and so on. I can afford to be pretty relaxed, I think.

If it was a werewolf game, I'm sure you'd see some whip cracking. :P
  • In. Also, NZ is a great starting point. You can take over all of Asia Pacific and get the increased troop deployment while only having one border to defend from attackers. Another good choice is South America.
    Sci speaks my language. I really want to play Risk now. :(
  • Axis and allies is better
  • whoa now, whip cracking? this thread is not more relevant to my interests!
    never actually played it.
  • edited June 2014
    speaking of war, that game of thrones board game, eh?
    expensive as hell here
    never actually played it.
    Oh we will play.
  • Imzoexcited :D
  • Axis and allies takes forever to set up, but the payoff is /all worth
  • They have some really good online versions out there.
  • Baby! Mages what did I say about impregnating forum members!!!!
  • AND DID YOU
  • He shouted mine
  • Yup. Doin it.
  • He shouted mine

Truth
  • Can I play?
    As long a as you are aware that no one gets a role in this game.
  • Can I play?
    As long a as you are aware that no one gets a role in this game.
    More like:
    As long as you're aware this is what you're signing up for:
    https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/discussion/198/scavenger-hunt/p1
  • Lol it would of been nice if someone would of let me know that I had no role lol.
    He did.
    (All roles have been handed out currently i will write the story)