Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Next Round

2»

Comments

• change it so that if you go to attack someone, they have to approve the attack. that way, nobody ever gets rolled if they don't want to be.
  • change it so that if you go to attack someone, they have to approve the attack. that way, nobody ever gets rolled if they don't want to be.
    Lol
  • They already have that its called build defense silly meadows and there's a button for that
  • i just consulted with cory and ron and neither of them have any idea what you are talking about
  • You have a point.......
  • You shoulda consulted wit me meadows lol, 7 god damned tanks.
  • Okay, next round I will AL an old powerhouse of mine. [Inconceivable] rides again! Prepare to finish in last place in NW, but first place in inactivity and fun.
  • Okay, next round I will AL an old powerhouse of mine. [Inconceivable] rides again! Prepare to finish in last place in NW, but first place in inactivity and fun.
    Sounds like more of a reason for a shitty AL such as myself to come back and take second to last.
  • Oooo, Darubian challenging me for best scrub alliance. Imma beat you down foo.
  • i just consulted with cory and ron and neither of them have any idea what you are talking about
    BCart only programmed the first part of the slash in SK...for instance in other games you would see # / # on a unit, in SK it is just: # /
  • Oooo, Darubian challenging me for best scrub alliance. Imma beat you down foo.
    This calls for war.
  • Hmm, I will if darius wants to run again, Ill be val though, I don't have as much time as he does.
    Haha trust me bud, these days I dont have any time. Schedule is wake up for at Crossfit 4 am then work nonstop till 6, get home 6:30. Hard life for your boy atm
  • Can I elect CMSZ or TMonsta/Mages/Tyrsis as an "experienced leader?"
  • Wait, y'all want to make me try? I was just going to do Inconceivable, way less effort.
  • Tryhardmode activated
  • This is ludacris.
  • Organized sk. Hmm sounds like we need some chaos.....
    Yea I'm lost what is this de...def...dwarf...defence..thing again ?....+1 for this idea amog I'll play this round make it happen ...:D
  • Its if you pick the dwarf planet type?
  • I have confirmed that I will AL an alliance next round. More information to come soon.
  • Didn't read the thread but I'll be signing up, I work pretty much the first month of the new round so I'll have sk time (probably).

• I can barely control my excitement. I appreciate the team stepping up to bat next round for me.
  • u niggers already know im gonna al again
  • edited June 2014
    u already know im gonna al again
    Going to be fun putting you in your place.
  • Didn't read the thread but I'll be signing up, I work pretty much the first month of the new round so I'll have sk time (probably).

afk by newbie again

I didnt read much but I will say it wont work, weve done it in past rounds etc, plus by nw doesnt work early because as we all know about inactives, actives, ones who are good and shitty etc. Unless you know whos signing up where you cant really make it "even" if that makes any sense. But not stacking isnt hard

• u already know im gonna al again

make sure u build kd that isnt garbage this time ite?

• u already know im gonna al again

make sure u build kd that isnt garbage this time ite?

The turtle that never hit me is calling me crap?