Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Path of Exile

edited June 2014 in General
only realised yesterday the game was actually free, so if anyone is interested could do a game together, havent touched anything or looked into anything, going to pick a class and start from there without looking at anything

anyone else in to join?

game seems very similar to diablo 2

Comments

• I played it and it was very good, but I eventually grew tired of it. Then the expansion came out and it added everything I wanted. However I was disappointed, not in the game but by my ability to enjoy it. You should definitely give it a go, it's definitely a good game. I think I just moved on or something.
  • i played it for a while, couldnt really get into it. was ok though
  • played it, remember getting interested when i saw the huge skill grid, but was frustrated by realizing i wouldnt complete it...

spent lots of time in it as a mage
  • I really enjoy the game as well.
  • decided to download it again...

45gb of update instalation is annoying
  • Holy shit, that's huge.
  • sorry, 4.5gb
  • yo, flazer, which gateway?
  • sorry, 4.5gb
    Thats nothing.
  • edited June 2014
    it is something when i want to play and have to wait
  • Is better than D3? I find after you hit 100+ paragon level it is beyond boring lol...
  • never played d3
  • I'll play with ya sometime when im not at work Flaze on the weekends or something. I haven't been on since they had there last charity race for the season like last month or so. You should definately try the races out and stuff when the new season of them start and such.
  • I'll try it next month.
  • I havent even started it, I did download it and can launch but havent tried it, I can if other people msg me at the time to do it up and im not busy or tired
  • It was like D3 to me, couldn't keep my interest long enough. It was alright to play through for awhile, though.
  • Already done walking through merciless act 3 ages ago lol

Decent game though, but could use some extra skill points.
  • Already done walking through merciless act 3 ages ago lol

Decent game though, but could use some extra skill points.
    yeah, cant complete the entire grid :(
  • I grew bored of it really fast