Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FINISHED] The WereWabbits Rise again. - Village lost. But shining and kenshin lost the mostest.

Comments

• LOL EVERYONE SHOULD DISREGARD ME NOW ><

friggin liar brother gonna kill you grrr...the kid can't lie but he did it here lolol

you're fine gl0
  • okay, now it's just shining based off a seerly suspicion ^^; if anyone has a better lynch for me to sheep, please speak up...
  • I will go along for Shining. Jar Jar and Mages seemed to think so, and personally I don't want to die.

!kill shining
  • !kill gl0stix because he's the last person who posted before me and i don't even know who is alive
  • ugh.. huge mistake. If anyone with a vote on me sees this I urge you to reconsider.
  • edited December 2014

impressive turnouts today. NOT. todays lynch had 9 of a possible 15 votes.

gl0stix - 5
    shining - 4

villager gl0stix has been offered up as tribute.
    -gl0stix is a jacket

night has come upon the village.
    the werewabbits, they sleighed default the seer.
    no joke, they literally used him as a sleigh and left bloody trails in the snow all around the village.....

oh how shocking it will be when the villagers wake up and see the blood.

-some people had an orgy last night.
    -seer saw red. cuz he's dead. kapow.
    -default the seer is dead, he was socks/gloves.

As day came, the villagers were SHOCKED to see the red trails of blood around the village. it looks like the werewabbits had a blast killing the seer.

Day 7 approaches
    -town needs to lynch someone
    -chief tmonsta can pardon if he chooses
    -nightly actions be sent in.

• as 6 articles of clothing have been collected, the next one to die, we will place your soul into a talking corpse,

it's like a rabbit bobblehead, you can't walk, but you can talk.
    but
    most of all
    you can bobble.

::bobble bobble::
  • Great, I was literally about to vote shining
  • lol. I shouldn't laugh, but lol

now I don't know what alignment gl0 was, and am hoping he was scum cause...yeah, I've been playing like shit all game lol >< hrum, so we had a bunch of inacts...and a dead seer inact...who wants to bet that at least a couple of those non-voters are scum? at least...
  • we won't know on gl0 for a bit. KENSHIN

I have a bone to pick with you. WHY WERE YOU TRUMPETING about our seer?
  • we won't know on gl0 for a bit. KENSHIN

I have a bone to pick with you. WHY WERE YOU TRUMPETING about our seer?
    When did I do that?
  • Bobble bobble

Were fucked. Good going guys :(. We won't know until the full moon if glo was bad, but I'm willing to put money that he was. Skys good at this shit.
  • I had no idea who the seers were until they were dead. The only time I even mentioned sets seers was when mages posted the fish pic, and I didn't even realize default was playing. So I'm not sure what you think I trumpeted
  • !KILL SHINING

Mages was going to seer shining. My brother isn't an idiot (and anyone who didn't realize he was the seer when he claimed it just makes me lol). He followed up on the seer and that's why he was voting for shining yesterday. I can almost guarantee that. (No, bro, don't tell me one way or another, lol). I've been sheeping JarJar cause I knew he was the seer, and townreading Dole because he helped me cover Mages' imbedded picture hint. :)

Beyond that I'm not really paying attention so it would be better to ignore the rest of what I say lolol.
    Jarjar wasn't a seer? We only had two, and both were pointed not being jarjar?
  • I know. he claimed seer earlier lol. that's why I called him a filthy liar

Read the whole thread instead of just one post plzthx. And I distinctly remember someone trumpeting seer...coulda sworn it was you kenshin...
  • edited December 2014
    I did read it, just... not all of it :P. I lost my assistant at work, so I'm now working 20 hours more then what I normally do. I can't read in great length to what's happening until I get home :(.
  • I distinctly remember you accusing me of trumpeting once before and having the same confusion as to why. I've used the word seer once in this thread before today.

!Kill rsoultin for baseless accusations
  • you're right, kenshin. just the seer fish -_-

it was shining. shining, shining. where is shining to pick a bone with

that wasn't good either kenshin. not good at all. bad kenshin.

shining and kenshin should receive dunce caps and go sit in the corner (I will too cause yeah...getting my people mixed up like mad lately)
  • lol calling out the seer fish still wasn't good kenshin. you can't tell me that that was necessary or smart as an upstanding townie wabbit, now can you?

I at least correct myself when I realize I'm wrong, often before anyone else in the thread does.
  • I distinctly remember you accusing me of trumpeting once before and having the same confusion as to why. I've used the word seer once in this thread before today.

!Kill rsoultin for baseless accusations
    So what do you consider baseless, anyway? The semantics? I used "trumpeted" instead of "needlessly drew attention to"? Same diff. Might as well have erected a giant billboard with flashing lights and an arrow going SEER HERE, SEE, SEE?!

That said, I don't think you're scum for it. I think scum would have just been like ha, the seer, point it out in a scum thread and plan to kill him.

STILL NOT SMART.

• !Kill Meadows

Why? Because why the Fuck not.
  • lol calling out the seer fish still wasn't good kenshin. you can't tell me that that was necessary or smart as an upstanding townie wabbit, now can you?

I at least correct myself when I realize I'm wrong, often before anyone else in the thread does.
    The fish had a caption saying he was seer, what makes you think anyone didn't see that? I didn't point fingers at the seer, he came out and said it himself
  • Mafia is killing it, they obviously have experienced players on their side. Guaranteed they knew about the seer fish
  • !KILL Shining
  • Walls didn't say anything about this possibly being the last day. Fingers crossed that gl0 was a ww.
  • I would just like to point out that flazer is definitely a ww. He is never this inactive and he has made other posts on the pfs in the last several days.
  • aza has also been pretty quiet and he really wanted tyrsis dead, who was a mason and he didn't vote for the one ww that died.
  • meadows hasn't posted really until shining was about to die, then stepped in to save shining and kill glo. So I would say she is either ww and saving shining a ww or a mason and shining is a mason. Kinda depends on if glo is good or not. So watch out for that reveal.