Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Proelium] Vs [BrotherHood]

Comments

• Forgot to mention

Mercer dead
    He's ran back to his cave for another round I guess
  • It is funny how wars are in sk. Kill all the good players, along with a few hemorrhoids. If you hit a non KT then it is war abuse. Even funnier, is those that hold grudges round after round.

What amazes me most, after not playing for a few years, the same people are ALs. The order of regression remains consistent.

• edited June 2014
    It is funny how wars are in sk. Kill all the good players, along with a few hemorrhoids. If you hit a non KT then it is war abuse. Even funnier, is those that hold grudges round after round.

What amazes me most, after not playing for a few years, the same people are ALs. The order of regression remains consistent.

Ok after taking all the debated into consideration War abuse may not be real but a good war kingdom should follow the leaders KTs and not go off on a tangent.
    I am new AL and I may have the wrong terminology calling people war abusers (I admit maybe that was wrong of me and I apologise)... I understand that war is war anyone can get hit...
    I believe you will be more value to the alliance if you follow the Kill Structure the leadership has requested of you.

I did not mean to make you all mad its just my opinion Of which I stick by.
  • Yeah war abuse should only be spouted out during an inactive war.

War is war, people will be abused but that's not war abuse. It's the problem of their alliance if they are not focusing on commands given and it might just cost them the war with enough people not following.

War abuse should be referred to the alliance exploit, declaring war and deleting/removing.

War is war, people will be abused but that's not war abuse. It's the problem of their alliance if they are not focusing on commands given and it might just cost them the war with enough people not following.

War abuse should be referred to the alliance exploit, declaring war and deleting/removing.

Quoted for truth

I agree with you. Most hits should be by the direction of the alliance leadership. However, some people get a bit emboldened and think that since they are not a KT, they are somehow protected. Too funny hearing them cry when they get smacked.

As for as the inactive war. ALs leave the war status on too long. People sit on good land with little defense. They will get hit and hit hard. It is impractical to say, don't hit a kingdom that didn't make a decent defense, because it is a newbie war.
  • Forgot to mention

Mercer dead
    He's ran back to his cave for another round I guess
    This made me LOL..

June 1, 01:28:37 Our brave kingdom McCallahan (1:16) attacked RomaNEmpire (1:14) and conquered 5 planets.

• Lol I wanted my own side to get the kill shot in
    I am sure your been gabbed today
    That made me lol

And it made me lol how it took 40 hour to finish me
  • edited June 2014
    Lol I wanted my own side to get the kill shot in
    That made me lol

Lmfao as you war an alliance almost half your size you brag... plz do tell how much damage that shitty kd of yours did to Pro? Lmfao joke ass newb. ..

I am bummed Mihobu got KT'D I was making a legit run to try N pass him on nw but meh another good player lost due to someone's lil e penis being hurt... true winner of this war is Mercer, he gets to drink n have fun laughing at your pathetic slanders. .. ohhh btw first breakers on Mercer don't plan on keeping that land with such pathetic D... 10k plus lands with 40k tacs d... Bwahaha smfh

That made me lol

That's about 6 hours after I died, and you had double my D :)
    That made me lol

That's about 6 hours after I died, and you had double my D :)
    Sorry, I was busy farming the bitches in your alliance.
  • edited June 2014
    I wish that thread viva posted was unlicked so I could say "tldr"

Edit: I guess autocorrect though unlicked was closer than unlocked. I'm leaving it that way.
  • tb;il

(Too bad: I locked)
  • Good round guys, was fun. GL throughout the rest of it to those remaining and try to enjoy yourselves.

Next round is a fresh start and whatnot, and no grudges will be held by me if i can get myself away from the cottage and patio beers to sign up again.

Viva - nice kill. I know we didnt get along much this round, but you were talking lies and i like to provide clarification when those lies are directed at, or about, me - which i guess turned into me crying in your eyes. Oh well, such is life.

Patio beer time :D
  • edited June 2014
    When I think of top SK players, I forget about Mercer. He is legit. Main reason that I forget is because he doesnt have that full blown Lynog-esque Dick about him. all part of the game. And then he moved on. It was over.

Ian... I got KT'd for being a Top Breaker (Let thst sink in all you ex TD Fucks) so your was bound to happen judt the timing was completely fucked up. We had HUGE DW with WLs out until the following week and they still picked us. Either Mercer made Baby Jesus cum or deals were made... because I refuse to believe any AL is that stupid.
    Im like herpes... At first, you have no idea i'm there because i'm not irritating.... and when you finally notice me, its too late.

Also, pie, thanks for the land Mr. Top Breaker :P

• KesKes
    edited June 2014
    wtf?

June 1, 15:38:10 the [BrotherHood] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [Proelium] alliance.
    June 1, 15:39:12 the [BrotherHood] alliance has declared peace with the [Proelium] alliance.
  • wasnt brotherhood winning?
  • Prob jumped the gun when Octo napped Pro and thought they were going to get jumped
    Nope
  • we are just turtles, dont be afraid of us!
  • Im only afraid of ninja turtles
  • I love Mercer.
  • Isn't the war over? why is one side still making KT's?
  • whichever alliance feels they are about to be jumped by oct i think, kes is taking out some threats i think while he has a chance and his alliance can farm a bit
  • why do people think i'm going to jump them

did some retard actually read viva's nonsense post or something.
  • edited June 2014
    wasnt brotherhood winning?
    Nope
    Kes, mate... Proleum was winning?? :p
  • edited June 2014
    why do people think i'm going to jump them.
    People wish you would jump them.
    (So I've heard...) :D
  • I've gotten some interesting messages from both sides that's for sure. Feel like universe just wants us to jump someone lol
    Nope
    Kes, mate... Proleum was winning?? :p
    :P never siad we were winning either--
  • Watching Kes WGing brings back some old memories..when SK was still fun. ;)

good job both sides!