Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Donovan not on USA Team.

edited May 2014 in General
Thoughts?

Comments

• he ws never that good
  • Hes old. They figure his sk ill isn't high enough to compensate for the old legs is my guess. The last world cup the us straight was to have the highest conditioning of any team amd just out run them all ( turns out you can so that when you play an African team... go figure) but woth the group they got placed in, they have 0 chance of winning on skill...maybe 1 game, and 1 tie if they play amazing- but im doubtful... so thdy plan on trying to outrun some of the teams that don't focus as much on conditioning.

This will not work imo- they will just control the ball and pass and us will lose. Another year of us being irreverent in the world cup... sigh.
  • Yeah he is just too old I figure.

Our group is really tough and we probably won't make it. England won't make it either. I'm left with no real teams I care about.
  • I thought yanks didnt care about world cup

They care about ze soupar boul no
  • Oh we care, we just know we won't win.
  • you guys also pay Fifa to rank you wayyyyy higher then you should be
  • We should do sweepstake
  • Nobody gives a fuck about footsphere
  • except for majority of the world
  • Nobody gives a fuck about footsphere
    Blitzball was a good game, jerk.
    The majority of the world also like cricket....so...there's that to be concerned with.
  • im rooting for mexico this WC
  • Ah, Blitzball...

Jecht Shot 2. GG
    the majority of the world is on the metric system too

and guess what

imagehttp://i.imgur.com/h5UsGxK.png

o Rekt
    o Fuckin Rekt
    x TYRANNOSAURUS REKT
  • edited May 2014
    i lold at ^^

let me post this right for you though

• edited May 2014
    It depends on your definition of "landed on the moon" since a couple of other countries have "soft-landed" on the moon (USSR and China). Several different countries have sent robotic probes and stuff as well.

If you mean "Manned moon landings", then you're correct - America rulez.

However, Iranians/Persians/Whatever they feel like calling themselves today haven't done jack-shit in the world in anything. A representative of theirs can't even get Rank 1 when going up against the best players on a small online game without farming and cheating his way to victory because he sucks.
  • I thought it was all hollywood
  • Wow good one, theres like what 5 countries using the imperial system? Great fucking job. USA USA USA BEST COUNTRY EVER said no one ever
  • edited May 2014

I see some local stalls giving prices for fruit and veg in Pounds (lb). I tell them to tell me that shit in Kilograms - This ain't no third world country. Take that imperial stuff and gtfo.
  • The british use it too if i m not mistaken
  • edited May 2014
    You are right sky, Persians suck
  • edited May 2014
    british use metric and stupid stones
  • america tried to use metric but our normal way was to engrained and it failed i think it was in the 70s?

Either way meh
  • lol at one point everyone switched :P americans are just stubborn and stuck in their ways and like to be different
  • lol at one point everyone switched :P americans are just stubborn and stuck in their ways and like to be better
  • lol at one point everyone switched :P americans are just stubborn and stuck in their ways and like to be different
    couldnt hear you way up here on the moon faggot
  • Fun fact: The distance to the moon can only be measured in miles. The rest of the world hasnt figured out how to convert yet.
  • Fun fact: The distance to the moon can only be measured in miles. The rest of the world hasnt figured out how to convert yet.
    Moon pwnd