Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So this thing called dubstep...

edited May 2014 in General
Everyone apparently hates it?

Comments

• I was listening to it on pandora today. Not that great.
  • its so so i've heard worse
  • Wtf is dubstep?
  • edited May 2014
    Listened to a dubstep song....seems like its sole purpose is for ppl on acid to trip on the incoherent sound...
  • Wtf is dubstep?
    Best way i can explain: Autotune on autotune.
  • are you guys in 2007 or something
  • are you guys in 2007 or something
  • The dub step gun from saints row is tits. I got one in the collectors edition too.
  • cory u gonna play some coh2 or what
  • I've got 3 kids dankula. So, maybe later? Maybe not.
  • yet you have time to post on SKPFs (;
  • He has to play sk when near his kids so they think playing in the computer is boring...

Then he'll encourage them to do healthy, outside activities
  • He has to play sk when near his kids so they think playing in the computer is boring...

Then he'll encourage them to do healthy, outside activities
  • i was on my phone, outside, cleaning up the backyard and responded

also, I don't play sk haha

also, now im writing a paper about torture (literally) :(
  • Dubstep had its day.
  • Not really dubstep... more electro.

Dubstep is more like 2 56k modems having sex
  • I like dubstep. It's big among kids my age (22).
  • I like dubstep. It's big among kids my age (22).
    Im 22 also, my brother (27) loves it, I went out to a rave/dubstep place friday night, but tbh anywhere you go for it going to get you a bunch of druggy guys or really slutty 18-19 year old girls.

Its really not that big a deal as far as music goes, but the environments its in are fun to get blackout drunk and just be a retard at
  • Dubstep is mostly crap, but theres the oddball thats good. Stick with house/electro, youll have a better time. Better parties, less crazies, doesnt hurt your head.
  • If youre in the right mood and setting dubstep is godly, electro/house cant really compete imo
  • TURN THAT SHIT DOWN!! YOUR "MUSIC" IS TOO LOUD!!
  • According to sturgeon's law 90% of dubstep or any kind of music is just crap. I like bangarang it's a catchy tune and i like the remixes of songs.
  • Dubstep is mostly crap, but theres the oddball thats good. Stick with house/electro, youll have a better time. Better parties, less crazies, doesnt hurt your head.

dubstep is shit, onlysong i can tolerate is nero promises skrillex

dubstep is shit, onlysong i can tolerate is nero promises skrillex
    What he said
  • This is House but look up Calvin Harris.
  • Calvin Harris is decent.
  • TURN THAT SHIT DOWN!! YOUR "MUSIC" IS TOO LOUD!!
  • Stupid thread with stupid people.
  • Eminem killed techno so they came back with dubstep. Unfortunately the category of what qualifies as dubstep makes every single song sound like one really long song.
  • edited May 2014
    potato