Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soo, what happened to RZQ 1:12

edited April 2014 in General
April 23, 04:31:30 Our kingdom RZQ (1:12) was killed. Nothing remains of their 9,051,423 networth.

just out of nowhere, he doesnt either have idea, duno tho how his kd was before it died, low pop, too high overflow or what the hell?

was there some sneaky group after him and decided to do non nuke pk? :S

Comments

• forgot to login
  • he logged in very often.
  • edited April 2014
    Hahahah I can confirm no secret pk took place, proly tried to go rr and just died or trained too many soldiers with the round bonus then made tanks and rip his population
  • edited April 2014
    i dont think it was like that, he managed to build a top10 kd so he isnt that nub, he had no idea why he died so i suppose his pop was ok atleast, dunno about rax, he was all tanks kds tho but well, maybe RZQ can explain that what kind of state his kd was in.

and he wasnt RR, if he was RR he would have been top1 easy

shame we lost 9 mil kd and sector dropped to spot 10 from spot 5 :(
  • I cannot confirm if CMSZ was involved.
  • Probably pop killed himself. Noob! Only I may pull such shenanigans!
  • RZQRZQ
    edited April 2014
    Cant really tell what happened, as stated above i didnt play rr. low pop of course but not that low :D had a rather safe 21k* pop with merely 1% overflow and died within 2ticks. I wont be pointing any fingers for this because theres always the chance i fucked up something and i dont really mind dying folks :) See you next round anyway ^^
  • Possible someone pked you for lols if your pop was that low and in overflow, but nobody I know did it lol
  • 11k pop on 25k land kd... facepalm
  • ugh, 21k, bad typo. doesnt really change anything though.
  • edited April 2014
    You must of had a high GDP per capita. Great place to live.
  • 21k still isn't very safe. you probably hit overflow and died on tick from the guaranteed pop loss due to land if you had 25k.

and wtf. 9 mil is still top 10? this round must REALLY sux. if you guys didn't kill darius the ultimate starkingdoms crowned king and champion we'd have seen kds in the billions.
  • 21k still isn't very safe. you probably hit overflow and died on tick from the guaranteed pop loss due to land if you had 25k.

and wtf. 9 mil is still top 10? this round must REALLY sux. if you guys didn't kill darius the ultimate starkingdoms crowned king and champion we'd have seen kds in the billions.
    this, this round really did blow. nothing fun to do. Dont go dying you fools, sk needs thee :)
  • You must of had a high GDP per capita. Great place to live.
    it was an amazing place, you shouldve paid a visit :)
  • RIP 21k pop
  • edited April 2014
    21k still isn't very safe. you probably hit overflow and died on tick from the guaranteed pop loss due to land if you had 25k.

I was over 9 mill more than a week and a half ago after converting while dealing with your peekay Multis

I probably would've finished 50 mill+ no problem without your bot attack lol

With my avg rob + tick income of about 4-5 mill over 18 days I would've had enough cash for about 1.7 million tanks so yeah about 50 mill easily, more if I kept grabbing to 50k land, that calc was just if I froze it at 30k or so

Gj meadows u rescued sk
  • i was guessing 50-60m probably but i didn't do any math.
  • i was guessing 50-60m probably but i didn't do any math.
    Yeah I did some real basic calcs for that number, but land was scarce this round so I kept it fairly conservative
  • Land is never scarce when you're pro.
  • didn't have that problem at all last round since the 20% explore was still in and made everyone's land values explode the first few weeks. biggest s1 kd i ever ended up with and it wasn't even optimized. this round though you'd have tons of soldiers but probably nowhere near enough income to train them all into things.
  • didn't have that problem at all last round since the 20% explore was still in and made everyone's land values explode the first few weeks. biggest s1 kd i ever ended up with and it wasn't even optimized. this round though you'd have tons of soldiers but probably nowhere near enough income to train them all into things.
    I wouldve been intrigued to see what high profile kd builders could have achieved with all tank volcanic this round, land was there but alas my wls were idling most of the round. I lost all hope for the round when i found myself within top 10.
  • all tank is a terrible build for non-rr. even as r/r this round you'd have far far more soldiers than you'd be able to make into tanks. a powerless mount would theoretically massively outperform volc in this case.

or, without any real testing, and depending on how big of a pop farm you could get, a DW kd, since they could turn mass amounts of soldiers into goons for almost no cost after they finished tank productions. goon NW is significantly lower than a tank(little less than a third), but money would be no issue when it came to training.
  • Turning that many goons would just get you killed by a mob of gypsies
  • I love gypsies
  • First heartbleed victim
  • First heartbleed victim
    HBOP
  • I am guessing the UAs pked you. Look what happened to Master Yi:

April 22, 08:49:24 Our kingdom Master Yi (2:14) bravely defended against Uncle Wong (1:19) and lost 3,624 planets.
    April 22, 10:15:16 Our kingdom Master Yi (2:14) bravely defended against Rock N Rolla (1:9) and lost 3,262 planets.
    April 22, 17:38:03 Our kingdom Master Yi (2:14) bravely defended against Dark Templar (1:19) and lost 2,939 planets.
    April 22, 17:57:24 Our kingdom Master Yi (2:14) bravely defended against Gate to Chaos (1:4) and lost 2,512 planets.
    April 22, 19:10:48 Our kingdom Master Yi (2:14) bravely defended against AcEofAngel (1:4) and lost 2,394 planets.
    April 22, 21:32:57 Our kingdom Master Yi (2:14) bravely defended against Mister X (1:13) and lost 2,155 planets.
    April 22, 21:55:44 Our kingdom Master Yi (2:14) bravely defended against Lexi Belle (1:4) and lost 1,843 planets.
    April 23, 11:56:00 Our kingdom Master Yi (2:14) bravely defended against NoHeartNoLove (1:4) and lost 1,763 planets
  • I am guessing the UAs pked you
    probably not, they really had nothing to gain from my demise.

And as meadows stated above theres a high chance i fucked up myself. I did convert some buildings, so the mistake might have happened there.

PS. this has ran its course and it can be deleted.
  • I am guessing the UAs pked you. Look what happened to Master Yi:

April 22, 08:49:24 Our kingdom Master Yi (2:14) bravely defended against Uncle Wong (1:19) and lost 3,624 planets.
    April 22, 10:15:16 Our kingdom Master Yi (2:14) bravely defended against Rock N Rolla (1:9) and lost 3,262 planets.
    April 22, 17:38:03 Our kingdom Master Yi (2:14) bravely defended against Dark Templar (1:19) and lost 2,939 planets.
    April 22, 17:57:24 Our kingdom Master Yi (2:14) bravely defended against Gate to Chaos (1:4) and lost 2,512 planets.
    April 22, 19:10:48 Our kingdom Master Yi (2:14) bravely defended against AcEofAngel (1:4) and lost 2,394 planets.
    April 22, 21:32:57 Our kingdom Master Yi (2:14) bravely defended against Mister X (1:13) and lost 2,155 planets.
    April 22, 21:55:44 Our kingdom Master Yi (2:14) bravely defended against Lexi Belle (1:4) and lost 1,843 planets.
    April 23, 11:56:00 Our kingdom Master Yi (2:14) bravely defended against NoHeartNoLove (1:4) and lost 1,763 planets
    We rolled you because youre a massive crybaby tool, Hasu too

We rolled him because he flagged 2ndc at some point, and that qualifies you immediately as scum under the Darius Owns SK Now And You Are All My Bitches Act of 2014

RZQ was neutral and we didnt touch him ;)