Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to know if this is a KTable Offence too

Comments

• Damred one minute it's only the top 10 in the first two weeks are the best and then it's your dead you can't be the champ.

Yeah I don't think anyone really gives a shit about surviving a kt, it's a good as dead when you are shit small. Either you are at the top or don't play. It's not exactly hard these days, no excuses.

Pie is best of the worst.
  • Damred one minute it's only the top 10 in the first two weeks are the best and then it's your dead you can't be the champ.

Yeah I don't think anyone really gives a shit about surviving a kt, it's a good as dead when you are shit small. Either you are at the top or don't play. It's not exactly hard these days, no excuses.

Pie is best of the worst.
    Theyre not serious Barry

Its obvious we won, damdred and pie are just trollin a bit
  • edited April 2014
    Pie is a far better player than you.

"Either you are at the top or don't play."

I think you and your boyfriends should heed the latter part of that statement.

Simply put, you guys just cannot compete or keep up with the better players in this game. Whether you did or didn't kill them off, I don't care, but it does make you lot look like a bunch of idiots to claim that you're in any way "good" at this game after those ranked higher than you were killed.
  • Dariuz if anyone can crown themselves king of the round, it would be me based on those standards. I had more offense than anyone coming out of newbie.
    But did you have more defense?
    DOESNT MATTER IM CHAMP OF THE ROUND

KING OF THE ROUND KING OF THE ROUND OP CORY NEWB

• edited April 2014
    Pie is a far better player than you.

"Either you are at the top or don't play."

I think you and your boyfriends should heed the latter part of that statement.

Simply put, you guys just cannot compete or keep up with the better players in this game. Whether you did or didn't kill them off, I don't care, but it does make you lot look like a bunch of idiots to claim that you're in any way "good" at this game after those ranked higher than you were killed.
    Why say things that just diminish your credibility Sky, I just proved it this round and their only excuse was "well you didnt do it in the impossible way we wanted you to do it".

Simply put to believe that there is some noticable skillcap that distinguishes individual players at the highest level is pure ignorance. I could outbuild Jones and pals 7 days a week on DW then still die meaninglessly to him 10 of his friends playing AT and spamming the forums with CHOO CHOO HURR, or do the same to him. Theres no difference at the top because the game is honestly far too simple and broken with DW in its current state for there to be a real skill differentiation.

The only pure SK builder skill competition there could be would be in a simulator, and nobody except barricade would even have a chance of beating me there. Meanwhile I've won in-game because im smarter and better, and thats all there is to it. Jones beat me my first round here just like Barricade stomped him on GoC. None of the aforementioned KDs finished the round but the winner was obvious.

You might understand that concept if you reach the level of the top tier players, but based on your inability to recognize that fact and your consistent hero worship of the scousers you've still got more to learn it seems.
  • #1 I was top ten in the first two weeks so I win there.
    #2 Im enough of a threat to be KT every round so I win there.
    #3 I survive KTs because I am smarter than all you so thats a win there.
    #4 Im sexy as fuck and thats always a win there.
    #5 I am the best of the best that is left and that started.. who cares, I WIN!!
  • Any scrub can be up there at the start. You are a threat because you always take a leadership role, not because your kd is a threat. You survive kt's because people care less. You could be sexy as fuck, but that doesn't mean you win over me :)
  • #1 I was top ten in the first two weeks so I win there.
    #2 Im enough of a threat to be KT every round so I win there.
    #3 I survive KTs because I am smarter than all you so thats a win there.
    #4 Im sexy as fuck and thats always a win there.
    #5 I am the best of the best that is left and that started.. who cares, I WIN!!
    Yeah but you havent even proven you can count to 6
  • Real men dont need to count to 6

I was responding to your post to Ian about his top ten in 2 weeks.
    Ask anyone and they say I suck at leadership so.. fail fucker!
    they care... they always care, if they say they dont.. they lie. A KS on me IS a bragging point!
    you... you are not sexy. Ive seen chocolate dipped feline assholes covered in glitter looking better than you.

I win mutha tokers. Stop trying. You make yourselves look fucking stupid.
  • when i was in newbie mode i had #1 land

bow down to your queen, all of you
  • when i was in newbie mode i had #1 land

bow down to your queen, all of you
    I was rank 1 honor all thru noob u better step back
  • no i was..............
  • No no no...

Fuck both of you!

This has become a thread on how awesome I am. Do not derail it or I will find you and show you my feral cats video.
  • No no no...

Fuck both of you!

This has become a thread on how awesome I am. Do not derail it or I will find you and show you my feral cats video.
    I was raised on 4chan Pie

• Meadows u lie I had #1 land.
  • Kill that bastard. He got some AT to smack my ass after smashing his sectormate who eventually died BECAUSE he had shit defense. Word to the wise noob, they're called Grab Backs NOT retals.

<^> die fast!
  • Wait... who the fuck are you talking about?
  • Hambreinto - assuming I read this shit right and he's complaining about being kted. To which I ask, can I help?
  • edited April 2014
    Rohan, you hit my sectormate after he was rolled 12 times in 3 days(obviously he has weak defenses). I placed the sector message to not hit him again. And you did. I warned you, and you hit him twice again. Which part of these douche actions do you not deserved to be hit back?

Tell me.
  • You can all suck a dick. I win because I spent my round not playing. Or signing up. Hell, the only thing that keeps me here is the ww.
  • edited April 2014
    Rohan, you hit my sectormate after he was rolled 12 times in 3 days(obviously he has weak defenses). I placed the sector message to not hit him again. And you did. I warned you, and you hit him twice again. Which part of these douche actions do you not deserved to be hit back?

Tell me.
    Ahem... is your sectormate still alive?

No? /Thread

Edit: when people get hit, their ratio goes up. If he was rolled 12 times, how could he have had a 215% ratio @ 4400 land while also hitting for land? He was fat and terribly defended. Also, I hit him twice, back to back. Not even 2 seconds after that, you popped off with: your definitely going to be retalled for that. - I hope you die quickly xD
  • He got a lucky grab on one of the huge suiciders. That was why his ratio was normal. But he was indeed hit 12 times in 3 days.
  • Stop it fuckers. I already derailed this piece of shit thread. It has morphed into the greatest thread on SKPFs. It is how awesome Pie is. If you cant comment to that... take your shit elsewhere.
  • Stop it fuckers. I already derailed this piece of shit thread. It has morphed into the greatest thread on SKPFs. It is how awesome Pie is. If you cant comment to that... take your shit elsewhere.
    You can't force it like that pie, you have to assert your dominance over the entire forum constantly like I do

I can teach you, but I have to charge
  • He got a lucky grab on one of the huge suiciders. That was why his ratio was normal. But he was indeed hit 12 times in 3 days.
    Then it's entirely his fault lol, don't grab for land you can't defend unless you want to get farmed
  • Why does everyone argue with darius so much.? He is obviously the best sk player and has proved it time after time, you guys cannot keep up so just admit it and let him have his throne in peace.
  • I SKPF Mobile and dont have the patience to open every thread and tell people about my awesomeness.. besides, the ones who talk the most about what they got are generally the ones lacking and they are trying to convince themselves as well as others that they are adequate enough...

No fingers being pointed, just look at who does the most talking about themselves..
  • Obviously its pie
  • Why does everyone argue with darius so much.? He is obviously the best sk player and has proved it time after time, you guys cannot keep up so just admit it and let him have his throne in peace.
    Voice of reason