Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to know if this is a KTable Offence too

edited April 2014 in General
My offence for getting kt-ed is...im at the top :( I don't really wanna whine. But the reason is too funny not to post. I chuckled a little after seeing it.

Replied message by:
Bibi Jones (1:16)

Delete

"Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on April 20, 02:24:27you do not deserve to be #1. Reason given, no strike back will be started on your end."

To the UA, Madison Ivy and Maria Ozawa : Do you want Lexi Belle 1:4 to be top instead? I can let him grow past me.

Comments

• Nice new shiny account you got there.

Maybe you did some things earlier in the round that come back to you.
  • Nice new shiny account you got there.

My 2 cents -

Said U/A wants there U/A to finish in top ranks so will use whatever force is necessary in making that happen. Kinda takes away the skill aspect seeing I guess this UA has no kingdom building skills and can only achieve Rank 1 in this manner.

• edited April 2014
    KTable is youre a faggot

GG no re
  • edited April 2014
    Nice new shiny account you got there.
    My 2 cents -

Said U/A wants there U/A to finish in top ranks so will use whatever force is necessary in making that happen. Kinda takes away the skill aspect seeing I guess this UA has no kingdom building skills and can only achieve Rank 1 in this manner.

You can say that but I am aligned with his UA, and his KD isnt even bigger than what I was literally 9 days ago.

9 Days lol

So wait I guess you cant say that
  • Actually I just want to know why am I kt-ed. I just happened to be lucky enough to be at the top. I don't do any kind of politics. It is just strange. I am not yearning to be at the top too. So if someone happens to overtake me, then so be it. But at least let me know why am I kt-ed, other than "you don't deserve to be #1". That is so lame.
  • Some people just can't get to the top when better people are playing, no matter how hard they try. Obviously, RO and friends can't even keep up with you let alone anyone else so will just KT you to make themselves feel better.
  • Actually I just want to know why am I kt-ed. I just happened to be lucky enough to be at the top. I don't do any kind of politics. It is just strange. I am not yearning to be at the top too. So if someone happens to overtake me, then so be it. But at least let me know why am I kt-ed, other than "you don't deserve to be #1". That is so lame.
    You're lucky enough to be at the top and you don't do politics?

If I'm not mistaken you were involved in taking down 3 #1 KDs and did nothing but boast.

• Meh my thoughts have always been if u wanna kt some do it. Don't need a reason.

That being said it obviously ro taking u out so they have the top
  • edited April 2014
    Actually I just want to know why am I kt-ed. I just happened to be lucky enough to be at the top. I don't do any kind of politics. It is just strange. I am not yearning to be at the top too. So if someone happens to overtake me, then so be it. But at least let me know why am I kt-ed, other than "you don't deserve to be #1". That is so lame.

If I'm not mistaken you were involved in taking down 3 #1 KDs and did nothing but boast.

"3 people hit me 3 people dead BRUHHHHHHHHH IM HAMBRIENTOOOOOO"

Yo cut you still have the like 5 pages of spam pms this assclown sent you begging you to hit me?

We had quite a giggle about that
  • Some people just can't get to the top when better people are playing, no matter how hard they try. Obviously, RO and friends can't even keep up with you let alone anyone else so will just KT you to make themselves feel better.
    Except once again, I am aligned with them and Cut (Rocket), and Masterblaster were both shitting on this guy. I hit him for easy land at some point he was never even relevant. Now hes actin like a tough guy when he reaches the NW I was at

9 days ago

thats like

6+3 days

or 7 + 2 days

Or 10 - 1 days
  • You are dead now. Like 5 days ago. 5 days dead. 5. You dont matter. How is this thread about Darius AGAIN?
  • Your being ktd cause they want to. Ask your alliance to go to war.... people die for being big
  • This injustice will not be overlooked! PM me, my kingdom was last seen in sector 1:6!
  • How is this thread about Darius AGAIN?

"3 people hit me 3 people dead BRUHHHHHHHHH IM HAMBRIENTOOOOOO"

Yo cut you still have the like 5 pages of spam pms this assclown sent you begging you to hit me?

We had quite a giggle about that

No, I didn't care to keep his obsessive PM's
  • Nah. All part of the plot to get you two killed. Was acting all along :D Glad you guys didn't see through the plot though
  • Nah. All part of the plot to get you two killed. Was acting all along :D Glad you guys didn't see through the plot though
    Lol what
    You are dead now. Like 5 days ago. 5 days dead. 5. You dont matter. How is this thread about Darius AGAIN?
    People saying they killing them because they had no good builders so they had to kill others, I am best builder in game and I am their friend, therefore this thread involves me laughing at their lies.

Any other questions?

• Wheres your KD, Bro?
  • Wheres your KD, Bro?
  • KesKes
    edited April 2014
    Nah. All part of the plot to get you two killed. Was acting all along :D Glad you guys didn't see through the plot though
    Lol what
    You are dead now. Like 5 days ago. 5 days dead. 5. You dont matter. How is this thread about Darius AGAIN?
    People saying they killing them because they had no good builders so they had to kill others, I am best builder in game and I am their friend, therefore this thread involves me laughing at their lies.

Any other questions?

Funniest Thing I have ever heard on the Pf's -Something about being the best Builder in the game -- hilarious.

Fact your dead -
    Fact the remaining kingdoms alive are not good enough to out grow Hambriento.
    Lol what

Any other questions?

Funniest Thing I have ever heard on the Pf's -Something about being the best Builder in the game -- hilarious.

Fact your dead -
    Fact the remaining kingdoms alive are not good enough to out grow Hambriento.
    Yeah I'm dead, but more importantly everyone I wanted to see dead is dead, and I'm the undisputed KD champion of the round.

Tbh I bet they could outgrow him, but we wont get to see that happen anyways because hes a faggot and hes gonna die, not that hard of a concept.

Any more questions?

• You aren't the champ lol dead is dead I'm afraid.
  • To be the Champion of the Round, you have to survive the round as well, numbnuts.
  • edited April 2014
    To be the Champion of the Round, you have to survive the round as well, numbnuts.
    As champion of the round I make the rules to define champion of the round

sry maybe next time
  • I'm the real champ i got to play other things for a month and a half.... KING OF SK
  • Dariuz if anyone can crown themselves king of the round, it would be me based on those standards. I had more offense than anyone coming out of newbie.
  • Dariuz if anyone can crown themselves king of the round, it would be me based on those standards. I had more offense than anyone coming out of newbie.
    But did you have more defense?
  • To hell with both of you.. I win the round. I have more offense and more defense than both of you right now. Im still alive after being KT.
  • Pie is best at sk in general....maybe not best builder but his overall game of building activity and survival makes him champ