Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UNI KT

Comments

• Of course not, you've been building barracks probably after being forced to bend to my will. The power of Meadows compels you.
    Converted barracks finished 2 das ago I been bulldog tfssassasaaaaaa
  • Dunabass
  • KesKes
    edited April 2014
    Failure
    (April 12, 13:52:16)
    Losses
    Soldiers: 0
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 0
    Fighters: 0
    Tanks: 0
    Tactical Fighters: For the love of god!!

Our scans report that we killed about 12,610 enemy units.

Your forces arrive and immediately are made aware they are going to lose. A bloodbath begins as your forces fight. You had no hope of ever winning. The battle is lost.

You send a missile strike to The secret is out (1:7).
    Out of the 88 missiles sent, 0 were destroyed by their missile shields.
    The total damage done to their kingdom is 380 planets and 8,262 population.

That felt really Good :)

• Of course not, you've been building barracks probably after being forced to bend to my will. The power of Meadows compels you.
    Converted barracks finished 2 das ago I been bulldog tfssassasaaaaaa
    THE POWER OF MEADOWS COMPELS YOU!
  • Failure
    (April 12, 13:52:16)
    Losses
    Soldiers: 0
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 0
    Fighters: 0
    Tanks: 0
    Tactical Fighters: For the love of god!!

Our scans report that we killed about 12,610 enemy units.

Your forces arrive and immediately are made aware they are going to lose. A bloodbath begins as your forces fight. You had no hope of ever winning. The battle is lost.

You send a missile strike to The secret is out (1:7).
    Out of the 88 missiles sent, 0 were destroyed by their missile shields.
    The total damage done to their kingdom is 380 planets and 8,262 population.

That felt really Good :)
    Hahaha, nice one.
  • edited April 2014
    =D>
  • Its nice seeing kes back..... wonder how many of the bigs are looking for his land
  • None so far and you know what, it is good to be back at least for now to be part of taking this noob down :)
  • Its nice seeing kes back..... wonder how many of the bigs are looking for his land
    Are you playing this round? Lol
  • Not really i just like kes honestly he's a good guy glad to see him back.

However its this attitude that turns most against you
  • In 8 hours I get out of noob and I will start retalling.
  • Dank i like your gumption
  • *grabs popcorn*
  • my attitude doesn't matter Damdred I don't give a fuck man I trolled the entire uni and I still win and needed to quit to focus on my new job anyways.

Killing me is just helping me irl

If I'll excuse me I've gotta put my dick in a girl tonight

Later
  • For the sake of humanity wear a hat.
  • edited April 2014
    For the safe of humanity, please tell me her name is "a meat grinder".
  • Honesttly i know its saturday but i pity anyone who's hammered before or at noon his time..... and posts on sk
  • Left my casual clothiers at friend house so it was either pass out inside a little bot and do shots or play a diff version of beer pong outside in fuckjn jeans in Texas heat, I'm a good guy not trying to get swamp ass before this hungry girl comes over to give me head Hahahahaha
  • Dude u never had head in your life shut up, you havent been offline for more then 1 tick in 3months.
  • Laaaaaaa drunk

Paratrooper 2.0

People on the internet will think I'm cool if I post drunk

Laaaaa
  • Dude u never had head in your life shut up, you havent been offline for more then 1 tick in 3months.
    This
  • edited April 2014
    Darius had his first drink, how cute. You guys drinking wine coolers and mike hards lemonade? Probably under parental supervision too lol.
  • i hope you have a nice little bed set up for her Labrador
  • You guys could have helped me, you know, a week ago before I died, like, when I started the KT on him.

Thanks...
  • edited April 2014
    Hahaha lynog
  • edited April 2014
    Also Darius,

Pro tip Bro: stay clear of whiskey if you plan on doing anything sexual. My fucking Achilles heel.
  • Whiskydiiiiiiiiiick
  • Also, now is a pretty opportune time to pk a guy. We can listen to the rage in the morning. Or he will tell us it was his plan all along to get killed for "RL", and then we can laugh and laugh and laugh
    Gold.