Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Desert Wasteland is Over Powered

Comments

• negneg
    edited December 2011
    so 1 DW in the top 30 and his a nobody near the back
  • That's because it's overpowered so always the first targets in war.
  • Yes I agree DW is underpowered it needs even less expensive goons in order to be a competive land type and possibly 25% offensive strength :-D
  • edited January 2012
    whooops
  • Terra Form sucks, -25% platinum for 50% research efficiency...eww!
  • Please make it so when people use ocean they aren't giving themselves such a disadvantage. Ocean never gets improved and it is always under powered.
  • no skill
  • i still defend the idea we dont lose units when someone attack us...we lose defense points.

these defense points are, then, converted into units, meaning whatever crap is used for defense doesnt affect the ammount of defense you lose when you get hit...
  • You'd be better off telling beanland about it. No significant changes will be made to this game.
  • oh, i'm not saying things should be this way, i'm saying they already are...
  • Who keeps bumping these old threads...
  • Make powerless mount viable again.
  • Who keeps bumping these old threads...
    I did it lolol
  • i liked DW the round just gone i had fun knowing that i coulda broke vandals but he coulda hit me back (im zara by the way)
  • yeah must be fun doing jack shit the entire round and supporting one shit idiot to the next

fun times zara
  • DW is now even more overpowered. Yay.
  • fuk off neg i was in every war i was hiting every kt 11 loses and comin 3rd wit most honor did more than most put together
  • you did jack shit except piggy back off the death of others

i was ahead of you as were 50 other kingdoms so youre nothing special
  • You're assuming mount will endgame will all research up....
    That's quite a claim.
  • Im posting here b/c I wanted an excuse to type on my new mechanical keyboard. It's so cool, makes such a neat sound when I type each key!
  • Im posting here b/c I wanted an excuse to type on my new mechanical keyboard. It's so cool, makes such a neat sound when I type each key!
    Boss
  • edited January 2012
    @Vandals January 4:

FW income > TF income. First of all, bonuses are multiplicated cummulatively.

Terra Form
    Population per residence * research bonus * income bonus * nano bots * honour bonus * planettype bonus * tax
    75 * 1.3 * 1.35 * 1.1 * 1.1 * 0.75 * x = 119,44x

Forrest Wilderness
    75 * 1.2 * 1.25 * 1.1 * 1.1 * 1.05 * x = 142,93x

Mountainous
    75 * 1.2 * 1.25 *1.1 * 1.1 * 1.1 * x = 149,74x

Terra Form loses for every additional bonus -25%. While other planets gain 10% from nano, Terraform gains 7,5%, due the income disadvantage.

For the millionth time. Bonuses are not cumulative. They are added then applied to a base amount. You don't get bonuses on top of bonused figures. Not to mention your math for pop income is horrible.

Consider the difference between 100*1.3 = 130 and 100*1.1*1.1*1.1 = 133.1.

Pop income is figured as follows but there is, I believe, a 5% random factor for income which is prolly why so many people get the equations wrong.

1.95*(all bonuses+disadavantages) * # of pop per res = pop income from 1 res

# of pop per res = 50*(all bonuses + disadvantages) or 55*(all bonuses + disadvantages) if longevity is researched.

Thus,

TF = 50*(1.3) = 65, 1.95*(1.35+1.1-1.25) = 1.95*1.2 = 2.34, 65*2.34= 152.1 platinum for each res with full research and nanos.

(yes terra makes more from res than sms with full pop research as 65*1.95 > 120)

Last round (because its super early and I'm bored)

FW - 75*1.25 = 93.75 pop/res, 1.95*(1.25+1.1) = 1.95*1.35 = 2.63, 2.63*93.75 = 246.56 platinum from each res with longevity, full research, and nanos.

TF - 75*1.3 = 97.5 pop/res, 1.95*(1.35+1.1-1.25) = 1.95*1.2 = 2.34, 2.34*97.5 = 228.15 platinum from each res w/ longevity, full research, and nanos.

So, yeah, Terra didn't make more than FW even with max research (which isn't going to happen all round)
  • Nanos are seperate from other bonusses.
  • Yes... you don't lose 1 tank for every 1 LD. They die in equal amounts of defense points though. As in for every 9 LDs that die 5 tanks die.
    So LDs are more valuable strictly for defensive housing and cost.
  • Nanos are seperate from other bonusses.
    I think someone tried to tell me that before. I'm skeptical even though you no doubt know a ton more about the mechanics of the game than I.