Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multi List

2»

Comments

• I dunno whos worse darius troll or the people arguing with him .....
  • We literally have a chat on Aim where 90% of the time we discuss what a fucking tool you are. Your sad my man.
    Sounds kind of sad tbh
    Yeah what he doesnt realize is who the sad one is in that exchange hahaha.
    When the 20 or so people left in sk all think your a fucking clown. So much that we discuss and laugh about all the bullshit you spew out of your mouth to try and get approval in the forums. I'd say your the sad one.

• With viva stirring shit inside and darius on the pfs sks become a tad interesting
  • We literally have a chat on Aim where 90% of the time we discuss what a fucking tool you are. Your sad my man.
    P.S thanks for just admitting Lynog was involved in your faggot ass plot trying to scrape my IP, seriously you faggots have nothing better to do than sit in a chat room and plot against some guy who dares to say he works out on the internet? Hahahah
    Honestly Lynog had no idea I was even messaging you, but if that's what you want to believe then so be it.

P.S thanks for just admitting Lynog was involved in your faggot ass plot trying to scrape my IP, seriously you faggots have nothing better to do than sit in a chat room and plot against some guy who dares to say he works out on the internet? Hahahah
    why do you keep mentioning my name mate? i told you enough times now you dont matter. People wanting to fuck you over is not down to me its down to you being a prick.
    why do you keep mentioning my name mate? i told you enough times now you dont matter. People wanting to fuck you over is not down to me its down to you being a prick.
    You spend 90% of your time talking about me because I dont matter? Contradicting yourself a bit there lynog
    What makes you think lynog is even in the chat im referring to?
    You spend 90% of your time talking about me because I dont matter? Contradicting yourself a bit there lynog
    contradicting ey, where the hell does it say im in this chat idiot? unlike yourself who literally wont shut up about me, i dont care for you. I knew after last rd how shit you are and how much of an asshole person you are too, so i want nothing to do with you.I just laugh when you get stomped because you deserve every bit of it.
    Honestly its sadder if hes not, I only really talk shit to him, at least hes got a legit reason to plot against me
    I said we laugh about the idiotic shit you post, who said you were even worthy to plot against. Your kingdom was fucking trash I got hit by 3 multis and was still ahead of you.
    Honestly its sadder if hes not, I only really talk shit to him, at least hes got a legit reason to plot against me
    oh no mate, i think your forgetting the shit you talk in general. It makes every man and their dog dislike you because you're not a very nice person.

Me on the other hand, i would much prefer it if nobody would touch your KDs just so that i can demolish you and laugh while you try to find excuses as to why you arent shit.
  • -\_[π]_/-

Boom
    oh no mate, i think your forgetting the shit you talk in general. It makes every man and their dog dislike you because you're not a very nice person.

Me on the other hand, i would much prefer it if nobody would touch your KDs just so that i can demolish you and laugh while you try to find excuses as to why you arent shit.
    :)

Thats easy to say when others doing your work for you isnt it Lynog?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    its not my work atall. If i wanted to get you trained then you know full well what i could of organised if i really wanted too. Lets stop the blame game here and see it for what it is, you are an asshole of a human being and thus people dont like you.
  • -\_[π]_/-

Boom
  • A Pi emoticon!!
  • A Pi emoticon!!
    -\_[π]_/-

Boom
  • Darius stop trolling lynog
    Lynog is 10 x the player you are and to be fair I hold my hand up I once thought he was a bell end myself but to be fair I have a lot of time for the bloke now and respect him a lot
    He's actually one of the few people I wouldn't kill out of loyality
    And that list isn't long by the way
  • Hey Im on that list and Im not a multi!
  • Hey Im on that list and Im not a multi!
    exactly what a multi would say
  • You sound like the average noob who thinks everyone bigger than them cheat

It's a slippery slope that
    You and your boys are responsible 99% of the time. Right after it is proven who it is the tempo swings to..."Everyone knew that so what." Maybe it will be different this time but I think I'll bet confidently it is one of your guys and likely you and Lynog.
  • Im sexy IRL
  • What do I win?
  • What do I win?
    Me
  • What do I win?
    Me
    Sold!

Im pretty beardy right now. Been growing it for a few weeks
  • Hope you like skinny bears
  • Darius stop trolling lynog
    Lynog is 10 x the player you are and to be fair I hold my hand up I once thought he was a bell end myself but to be fair I have a lot of time for the bloke now and respect him a lot
    He's actually one of the few people I wouldn't kill out of loyality
    And that list isn't long by the way
    Haha nobody thinks it's because of loyalty and respect. Ah that made my morning. They say there are over 7billion people in the world, so don't let one ruin your day. So easy to let one make you smile :) chuckle chuckle
  • HAHAHAHAHHA We love a good rage :D
  • Your tears taste delicious.
  • Your tears taste delicious.
    who's tears?