Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xLTx Cheating is our LifeStyle xMGx

Comments

• I come through Zeal you better ask around and not judge me on pfs.
  • There shouldnt be any wars, both side should just kill all these pathetic anti turtles and everything will calm itself. When Naps do drop the ATs will still be there and it will all flare up again.
  • Lynog is right. Delaying the invevitable. Probably just giving g the ATs more time to stock up.
  • Then dont play dw
  • Thread of the year
  • Thread of the year
  • Year of the thread
  • There shouldnt be any wars, both side should just kill all these pathetic anti turtles and everything will calm itself. When Naps do drop the ATs will still be there and it will all flare up again.
    You seem butthurt. Were you rolled by an AT recently?
    no
    no
    I guess it was just due to Jones railing you in the ass last night, my mistake
    Zzzzzzzz
  • edited January 2014
    There shouldnt be any wars, both side should just kill all these pathetic anti turtles and everything will calm itself. When Naps do drop the ATs will still be there and it will all flare up again.
    no
    I guess it was just due to Jones railing you in the ass last night, my mistake
    Zzzzzzzz
    Aww I see you're still tired. He made you do all the work huh? Nighty night sleepy Lynog
    the odd time your banter is somewhat funny Darinub but right now mate you are just trying too hard and its poor, I think im going to have to start ignoring you buddy.
  • wow that is some serious shit banter
  • January 18, 03:20:51 Our brave kingdom Painful Rain (1:12) attacked AMOG xMGx (1:12) and conquered 200 planets.
    January 18, 03:20:53 Our brave kingdom underUndercover (1:12) attacked AMOG xMGx (1:12) and conquered 172 planets.
    January 18, 03:20:53 Our kingdom AMOG xMGx (1:12) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    January 18, 03:21:12 Our brave kingdom Painful Rain (1:12) attacked AMOG xMGx (1:12) and conquered 147 planets.
    January 18, 03:21:31 Our brave kingdom Painful Rain (1:12) attacked AMOG xMGx (1:12) and conquered 127 planets.
    January 18, 03:21:33 Our brave kingdom Painful Rain (1:12) attacked AMOG xMGx (1:12) and conquered 110 planets.
    January 18, 03:32:53 Our kingdom AMOG xMGx (1:12) bravely defended against Kreation (1:11) and lost 94 planets.
    January 18, 03:46:58 Our kingdom AMOG xMGx (1:12) bravely defended against st33v (1:17) and lost 82 planets.
    January 18, 03:47:01 Our kingdom AMOG xMGx (1:12) bravely defended against st33v (1:17) and lost 70 planets.
    January 18, 03:47:03 Our kingdom AMOG xMGx (1:12) bravely defended against st33v (1:17) and lost 61 planets.

I believe both of those guys should be ktd for obvious farming.....Amog hits top ktd disbands and let's alliance members who have no offence to make more then 25land grabs feed onhim.
  • Had a similiar case with 1,19 i love cookies but farmed much more land. I was denied a kt. Similiar situation.
  • xKillTurtlex
  • What 1 19 case
  • Yes I would like to see the sosn of the case your talking about aswell. See if he was infact 4/5 first hits on a suicider.
  • Was quite some time ago no longer in sector news. Cookies took first two hits farmed 350 land roughly putting it just outside the top 10
  • So basically we are to take your word that someone in our alliance farmed? But you didn't record it?
  • U can ask rook he defended her saying it didn't matter bc she wasn't top 10. I accepted it.
  • Being in that sector, it's true she farmed and another kd in the sector used 4 wls on it. That being said sk is full of double standards bs, looking for excuses is the name of the game.
  • Cookies and others in 1:19 farmed hard, no matter though cause they are still shit. Its not a double standard, there is logic behind it. Candy Land or w/e farmed my land d out of newb, but that player is such complete shit they turned that land lead into them being a landfarm.

Why KT someone who is just food?
  • The thing I feel makes this situation worse is. Cookies is not a turtle, he has offence he grabs so he is in danger of retal. All the people that farmed Amog are pure turtles with crazy defence who have no chance of grabbing for over 100 land on anyone. They require people to suicide or disbanded foe them to keep up in land.
    So now a couple turtles just got free 20% of there land with little chance of anyone retelling them for it.
  • Fair enough but look how small they still are... they are clearly shitty fucking players. Much like the awfully obvious 1:19 farmers.Definition of friend farming, guy suicides in our alliance yet somehow they knew first lol
  • I agree with them being bad players. And I really don't care if they are ktd or whatever. Just hate when someone basically cheats and gets away with it because they are not in the top 10.
  • Being in that sector, it's true she farmed and another kd in the sector used 4 wls on it. That being said sk is full of double standards bs, looking for excuses is the name of the game.
    this is very true, ALs bend the rules to suit themselves, ALL farmers should be punished (more punishment for massive gains)

and every single anti turtle should be UNI kTed and free land for anyone and everyone, i dont know why any seems to think its ok for either of these regardless of how small the playerbase is. Double standards is just woeful.
  • I agree but that won't happen. Since most the dws in grumpy all semi AT lol.
  • I agree but that won't happen. Since most the dws in grumpy all semi AT lol.

im not well informed this round regarding the ATs but the two biggest ones on the server are in Rev, they can both break themselves like 2.5x over
  • We got 2 I know. But both still have better defence then the ATs in grumpy lol.
  • We got 2 I know. But both still have better defence then the ATs in grumpy lol.
    yeah but a AT is an AT, some are more pathetic than others but all of them are terrible.
  • Ye. That's why DW needs a nerf so bad. Its just to easy for a bad player to screw up a good player.