Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xLTx Cheating is our LifeStyle xMGx

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Make sure you give me your coords and plenty of warning before you disband, Dank.
  • so ive been told that the SOK of hardy in discussion here is nowhere to be found on the alliance forums of grumpyoldmen

for an kingdom that apparently was supposed to be "under close watch" its a surprise that no sok has been posted of him in quite some time

definitely suspect
    Did you check our "Safe D" thread?
  • Your spy sucks ballz :x

January 13, 06:54:40 Frank Hardy (1:19) Spy on Kingdom 11,950 143 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: Sir Frank Hardy

Planets: 1,569
    Networth: 193,008
    Honor: 1,315
    Platinum: 402
    Power: 28,534
    Population: 36,824

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 412
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 3,463
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 3,217

Tanks: 979
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown
    =====================================================

Posted on January 13, 17:03:35
    Frank Hardy 1:19

Mission: Success
    (January 13, 16:58:17)
    Action: Spy on Military
    Losses: We lost a total of 27 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (28) UNAVAILABLE (21) UNAVAILABLE (14) UNAVAILABLE (7)
    Soldiers 763 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 0 943 943 943 943
    Laser Troopers 4,413 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 979 0 0 0 0

============================================================

anuary 12, 22:57:26 Frank Hardy (1:19) Spy on Kingdom 20 0 The probes have come back with a report that is 99% accurate:

Planets: 1,473
    Networth: 172,981
    Honor: 1,301
    Platinum: 67
    Power: 53,626
    Population: 32,397

Soldiers: 581
    Dragoons: 2,943
    Laser Troopers: 2,400

Tanks: 969

=========================================================

Posted on January 14, 15:54:02
    The probes have come back with a report that is 99% accurate:

Planets: 1,913
    Networth: 290,001
    Honor: 1,403
    Platinum: 258
    Power: 67,528
    Population: 45,396

Soldiers: 2,040
    Dragoons: 7,009
    Laser Troopers: 8,856

Tanks: 979
  • Funny dank your already trying to feat in your press saying "any friends want this account messege me" you always say all this crap about how great you are but every one you are "great" it's cuz you cheated... You still haven't even told me what amog did?!?!
  • I decided to look through logs on aim chat and I see where its posted in aim (yay for autologger), though I have no idea whos kingdom it came from just that its their.

I don't "think" amog did it as hes not that dumb. But thats just my opinon. And he is posted in the safe D thread I believe as I asked for screen shots of that and do have them several infact.
  • I always find it amusing when known cheaters accuse other people of cheating tbh. xFCx was all about multies and probe farms anyways...

• Did you check our "Safe D" thread?
    so ive been told that the SOK of hardy in discussion here
    do i have to fucking repeat myself anymore to you fucking retards?

the SOK at January 14, 21:20:00 would be your most upto date and yet it isn't even posted anywhere within your alliance

he sure was being watched... aka bullshit
  • no he was being watched THIS sok that was in question was in Alliance AIM Chat. The thing most of us use.... I can attest to it being their
  • so you miss my point completely

it isnt even being posted on AFs where the majority of your alliance members are active?
  • The last post on frank was a few hours previous to this sok that is being used to hit him. IDK why it wasn't posted in their afs, obviously they were watching him as 6 soks/soms in about a matter of 12-24 hours is excessive.

And usually if i'm hitting someone i don't post the sok i used to hit with i don't like people getting gangbanged but thats me, i'd rather the person who took the sok just post the screenshot of them taking it though
  • edited January 2014
    his SOM and SOK are updated like twice a day. Saying "he is being watched aka bulshit" is just plain retarded. as for the SOK you're talking about, it wasn't posted in AFs but it was posted in AIM chatroom after request :)

• thanks for wasting our bandwidth fusor

posting the exact same image amog has already posted with the posters name blanked out

fucking usefullness/10
  • 1- I dont have time to read all the shit you guys write.
    2- Then why do you keep b1tching about it madafaka?
  • 25 members in an aim blast vs 100+ in your aalliance forums

yep we all know why it wasnt posted in the AFs
  • Meh. It's just dank and neg crying. There's no point even looking at this thread anymore. It's over. There will be no KT. Next topic please.

Then again, if crazy conspiracies from dank and neg warranted ignoring a thread I'd run out of sh*t to read.
  • Cuz it was asked for in a chat room cuz sum1 wanted to hit? :) Stop crying and get on with your lives. Productive thing would be to ask for help Kting probers and just admit dank is an attention whore making false accusations when multies are prolly his.
  • There's no point even looking at this thread anymore. It's over.
    lol what

you mean you wont come through on your promise to provide info on the prober

ok m8 u r definite legitimate player

;)
  • http://postimg.org/image/v4wcw6zop/

Thats my probe info... he asked in AIM and i provided. You can ask Tranny who failed on him at those times to prove not probe farm.
  • Thanks Mercer. I didn't expect you to put your name to it, but it's hugely appreciated
  • edited January 2014
    thanks mercer

i hope you all can understand why people felt suspicious considering the closeness of the probings and other coincidences

the probing multi is currently being KTed

• I would have posted sooner, but i didnt know he was getting grief for it, and i wasnt online
  • I would have posted sooner, but i didnt know he was getting grief for it, and i wasnt online
    lol don't apologise because you have a life outside of SK, you're hardly expected to have to defend people from crazy conspiracy theories
  • Umm... its SK... thats all that I do here...
  • thanks mercer

i hope you all can understand why people felt suspicious considering the closeness of the probings and other coincidences

We can all understand the suspicion. No one disagreed there. But you gotta work on how you badger people because of your own presumptions
  • thanks mercer

We can all understand the suspicion. No one disagreed there. But you gotta work on how you badger people because of your own presumptions
    This. Main I reason I didn't bother posting :D
  • edited January 2014
    Make sure you give me your coords and plenty of warning before you disband, Dank.
    The alliance ate me I don't give my land to my enemies.
  • Fact still remains amog is basically a anti turtle that hit a top kd who was being sabo and getting probes suicides on him. Strange how a anti turtle always pops up and hits a top kd shortly after the multies done there work. And don't try to defend amogs kd. Its trash he has super bad defence and a ton of goons. Nearly can double break himself.
  • amog suicided the probes he said page one or two. Sucks it is what it is
  • so why the whole drama on here then? If he's as bad as that, just go take some of his land

also, anti turtles are hardly an uncommon thing this round :P
  • The multi had been sluicing probes on Frank aswell. Amog just did it that tick in order to hit. Its just sad that even after all these years of multies people will still use them to there advantage instead of letting a guy having a good round have a good round.