Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xLTx Cheating is our LifeStyle xMGx

Comments

• .....thats an SoK. can we see the chat lol
  • It's proof that it was in the chat. As you can see, it's aim for mobile. When the original poster gets online our AL will have an SK screenshot of the probing which I obviously can't post as its not my account
  • Enuff chat more rolling turtles or war if ur gonna hit dws
  • I hit a tuetle today- be part of the solution
  • Roll the turtles or die

Shame on u for using goons on a fellow dw
  • "Gotta take out the threats! Gotta take out the threats! Awwwww, turtles are too big now"
  • edited January 2014
    thanks

that screenshot fulfills your side of the offer and it is now upto the prober to show their screenshot or doubts will still remain over the legitimacy of the probe and hit
  • thanks

that screenshot fulfills your side of the offer and it is now upto the prober to show their screenshot or doubts will still remain over the legitimacy of the probe and hit
    You are incredibly confusing

• MalMal
    edited January 2014
    You can go from super toxic "rah rah go neck yourself you're so dumb" to "ok everything is cool just gotta hear the rest" like you didn't venomously attack the guy
  • Let the dw on dw action commence
  • Nah Mal, neg is cool you just have to let the barrage of rage pass over first to get to the regular guy.
  • Nah Mal, neg is cool you just have to let the barrage of rage pass over first to get to the regular guy.
    Bipolar
    Bipolar
  • edited January 2014
    Franky is being probed by the entire uni on a regular basis to know how his DW evolves, his SOK is updated in AFs like 3x a day, so obviously, it's all AMOG's fault. He's the filthy cheater going after poor Franky.
  • Franky is being probed by the entire uni on a regular basis to know how his DW evolves, his SOK is updated in AFs like 3x a day, so obviously, it's all AMOG's fault. He's the filthy cheater going after poor Franky.
    its no wonder everyone around here thinks your a faggot with retarded contributions like that
  • Down with AMOG! Blatant cheating.
  • Down with AMOG! Blatant cheating.
    Burn him! Give him hepatitis then burn him!
  • Our AL Nimrook is rather complacent to everything. I think he is one of those war rawr guys, but only if it's with his buddy and they shake cocks first. I doubt anything will be done. AMOG knows everyone in his alliance is dinner.
    Excuse me but the kd was hit for first round of aggressive probing, I stated that any more out of him and we kt him... Hmm he is a posted kt now!!!

So sorry little dank if I don't rush in guns blazing on every single Incident the situation is handled
  • edited January 2014
    You won't do shit. Just like you won't do shit to five foot shwag. We the alliance posted that KT cuz no officers would. AMOG brought his lawyer MAL into the thread. How much does that cost for real? Do you pay by the minute?
  • Nap network ftw
  • edited January 2014
    I won't get KTed by any alliance because I'm not actually in the wrong officially. Taking advantage was a d*ck move, but most people, including all ALs this round can clearly see and also understand from my previously clean record that I wasn't the man behind the sabos and there's also no evidence to back up your accusations that it/they belong to me in the first place.
    Even the victim didn't want this thread posted, Dank. You're just barking because you would LOVE to see me burn because of what I represented many, many years ago like it would prove a point that should have already been proven and you're just being annoying.
  • Dank can you read in problems thread? I said "any more aggression and we kt" I woke up and he was already posted so I stickied it.

• Don't worry Dank, I'll get smashed. I knew that before I made the hit. But I won't get KTed. Nobody wants war this early in the game anyhow, especially over 1 grab.
  • You won't do shit. Just like you won't do shit to five foot shwag. We the alliance posted that KT cuz no officers would. AMOG brought his lawyer MAL into the thread. How much does that cost for real? Do you pay by the minute?
    This was pro bono
  • edited January 2014
    Yeah. I've got no way to prove it obviously, but those sabos weren't me. I did however suicide a few of my own probes and grab the biggest threat in the game. My hit was based purely on his goons.

January 14, 21:20:00 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    January 14, 21:21:41 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was The Forgotton One (2:15)
    January 14, 21:29:20 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was AMOG xMGx (1:12)
    January 14, 22:01:32 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 9,628 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    January 14, 22:02:18 Forces from AMOG xMGx (1:12) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 223 planets, 16,819 platinum, 4,364 civilians, 0 energy, and 148 honor.
    Our military has lost: 308 soldiers, 966 laser troopers, and 94 tanks.
    January 14, 22:05:10 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was dby (1:6)
    [11:49:54 PM] Aaron Jones: look at that
    [11:50:01 PM] Aaron Jones: the probe farm got intel
    [11:50:06 PM] Aaron Jones: amog later failed
    [11:50:16 PM] Aaron Jones: and still knew what to send and how much to suicide power

u r so cute lol

<3 <3 <3 </blockquote>

How does he know the January 14, 21:20:00 probing wasnt amog?
    So you're saying it's just a coincidence that he gets sabos by a guy mumbling about xLTx then you show up and hit him flying xLTx xMGx all big and bold in your own preferences? Cmon now... fess up that you are part of a conspiracy against our alliance member. Whoever Swag is was probably in on it too. He's probably waiting to hit later.
    I have no idea what is going on as I am not playing but.....would amog really be talking about xLTx on a multi then hit off his own account called amog xLTx?? The guy isnt stupid haha
    he wasnt powerless from tick mal?

if you actually look at the news posted in this thread instead of defending your buttbuddy you would see that the exact number of probes was suicided to make him powerless.

where did he get that intel from? a multi probing at the exact same time.

No it doesnt show that at all. It shows that ALL his power was suicided away, which means he sent exactly the amount or more. Amog could have sent 20-30k and it would still only show that the exact amount was suicided away.
  • edited January 2014
    Franky is being probed by the entire uni on a regular basis to know how his DW evolves, his SOK is updated in AFs like 3x a day, so obviously, it's all AMOG's fault. He's the filthy cheater going after poor Franky.
    its no wonder everyone around here thinks your a faggot with retarded contributions like that
    Only Flazer thinks I'm a faggot and it's ok cuz he's retarded (and a hater) :).
    You're just a noob hater and you know i'm right :)
    As for being a faggot, actions proove otherwise since I was with your mom last night. 8),so unless your mom is a dude... :/ (I know she is also your sister but I don't mind about that :x).
  • edited January 2014
    I KTed AMOG for same shit in the Pitbullz feud warred and destroyed my alliance fighting the bot. Half our kingdoms disbanded and were farmed instantly. It was a ghost town but he died anyways. Everyone here denied the bot then admitted it after I disbanded. Mal defended him the entire time so excuse me for not accepting an sok in a chat as proof. I will disband my kingdom I am not playing this shit. Nimrook fuck you dog I will be cheating next time and you will fall I promise.

xFCx will rise again. Fuck xLTx.
  • edited January 2014
    so ive been told that the SOK of hardy in discussion here is nowhere to be found on the alliance forums of grumpyoldmen

for an kingdom that apparently was supposed to be "under close watch" its a surprise that no sok has been posted of him in quite some time

definitely suspect