Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aren't you guys a little glad?

edited January 2014 in General
Deep down in your heart that the cart reset the round even though you guys give him a lot shit for being an inactive admin.

There's gotta be a reason why some players (like me and others) come back to the game after several years of leaving the game. What would we do without an sk to comeback to. I know it gives me nostalgia because this is one of the first online games I've ever played when I was in the first year of secondary school.

How about you guys why comeback after all those years?

Comments

• its just plain nostaligia and talking to people
  • I want the real damn advantage, what gives :( He must figure he would give us something to bitch about lol
  • its just plain nostaligia and talking to people
  • I genuinely like the game, the community, and the strategy.

I've never come across anything quite like it, and I'm sad it is pretty much gone.
  • I've stuck around for the community. But that's pretty much gone also
  • Tmonsta gives good reach arounds. Keeps me coming back for more.
  • Ch
    Tmonsta gives good reach arounds. Keeps me coming back for more.
    cheatin hoe!
  • No I'm not glad. Its like heroin or something. Its bad for me and I know it, but I'm too sick to stop. I need the supplier to cut me off.
  • definately stay for the circle jerkin
  • It's the only thing I've ever really been good at =P
  • the idea of getting bigger...i dont have that IRL *sobs*
  • Come back to bs with friends. See what's changed since I last left. And to see if my friends and I can still dominate the rd like we do every time a good posse of us get together.
  • the idea of getting bigger...i dont have that IRL *sobs*
    Lol poor guy
  • I am an sk addict an there is no sk anonymous. So i keep coming back for my fix. Either the dealer has to cut me off or a sk anonymous meeting place needs to open. So i can sneak out for a smoke n a sk fix.
  • i'd go to a sk anonymous just to meet you ppl :P
  • definately stay for the circle jerkin