Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

([Stunner] vs [Phantomz] vs[DisneyChannel] vs [Redemption]) vs Multis

Comments

• Ur doin it rite
  • In my eyes

Phantomz have won this war comfortably

Why

We have killed more kingdoms

Also stunners has poor leadership a bad chain of command once officers are killed strategy is none existent.

What went wrong was simple on the STUNNERS behalf

VERY POOR KT choices at important times
    In my eyes, Stunners is still #1, we aren't needing help from multis or other alliances, we are killing more KDs than you are considering its 1 vs 2 1/2, you are a dumbass that can't even troll. Phantomz is far from winning "comfortably" but thanks all the same for a good laugh.

HEY before you get cocky I remember being in your sector last round and you where ok then

The only reason you have not been killed of because you offer no threat and are shit at this game
  • Or you are just an idiot viva who has no proof to back up any claims go multi some more people we all know its what you are good at....and not very good at it at that
  • edited November 2013
    In my eyes

Why

Also stunners has poor leadership a bad chain of command once officers are killed strategy is none existent.

In my eyes, Stunners is still #1, we aren't needing help from multis or other alliances, we are killing more KDs than you are considering its 1 vs 2 1/2, you are a dumbass that can't even troll. Phantomz is far from winning "comfortably" but thanks all the same for a good laugh.

HEY before you get cocky I remember being in your sector last round and you where ok then

The only reason you have not been killed of because you offer no threat and are shit at this game

well from my eyes Tetra is top 10 HOF as of now for me and would probably almost be #1 in ur alliance...so i'll take him ;)
  • OH AND LOOK

Multis come out of vacation mode to kill more stunner kingdoms,
  • November 27, 13:31:19 Our kingdom Mr Baker (1:19) bravely defended against Karazin (3:11) and lost 10 planets.
    November 27, 13:31:21 Our kingdom Mr Baker (1:19) bravely defended against Karazin (3:11) and lost 10 planets.
    November 27, 13:31:24 Our kingdom Mr Baker (1:19) bravely defended against Karazin (3:11) and lost 10 planets.
    November 27, 13:31:25 Our kingdom Mr Baker (1:19) bravely defended against Karazin (3:11) and lost 10 planets.
    November 27, 13:32:38 Our kingdom Mr Baker (1:19) bravely defended against Ilixion (3:18) and lost 10 planets.
    November 27, 13:32:41 Our kingdom Mr Baker (1:19) bravely defended against Ilixion (3:18) and lost 10 planets.
    November 27, 13:32:42 Our kingdom Mr Baker (1:19) bravely defended against Ilixion (3:18) and lost 10 planets.
    November 27, 13:32:45 Our kingdom Mr Baker (1:19) bravely defended against Ilixion (3:18) and lost 10 planets.
    November 27, 13:34:10 Our kingdom Mr Baker (1:19) bravely defended against Itztli (3:19) and lost 10 planets.
    November 27, 13:34:12 Our kingdom Mr Baker (1:19) bravely defended against Itztli (3:19) and lost 10 planets.
    November 27, 13:34:14 Our kingdom Mr Baker (1:19) bravely defended against Itztli (3:19) and lost 10 planets.
    November 27, 13:34:17 Our kingdom Mr Baker (1:19) bravely defended against Itztli (3:19) and lost 10 planets.
  • Tetras a quite player, leave him alone viva -.-
  • since when can viva comment on someone else being good or bad, viva is absolute trash
  • its pretty bad when cobras, rohan and flazer all agree on something. I agree with them as well Tetra is a great player

• HEY before you get cocky I remember being in your sector last round and you where ok then

and you where ok then
    and you where ok then
    and you where ok then
    and you where ok then
    and you where ok then
    and you where ok then
    and you where ok then
    and you where ok then
    and you where ok then

*mind blown*
  • November 27, 14:46:24Pie2J (1:5)multis went vacation before NAP... multi leader must have had insight to NAP coming
    November 27, 14:47:01NoMaNsLaNd (1:6)Can anyone get fresh sok on barathon?
    November 27, 14:47:04Pie2J (1:5)and now that we are at war again.. multis finish Stunner KDs once more?
    November 27, 14:48:02Pie2J (1:5)lookin more and more like multi leader is part of our leadership circle, disney, or redemption
    November 27, 14:48:44Pays Bas (1:11)of course multis are with us
    November 27, 14:51:19Pie2J (1:5)not just with us... but in some sort of position of knowledge, power, or leadership informs them.
    November 27, 14:51:33Pie2J (1:5)I'm sad at that revelation.
  • It does look like that indeed. I can say that I'm not the multi overlord, no time to hold that position. So mark Redenption off the list and lets use the process of elimination here.
  • November 27, 14:46:24Pie2J (1:5)multis went vacation before NAP... multi leader must have had insight to NAP coming
    November 27, 14:47:01NoMaNsLaNd (1:6)Can anyone get fresh sok on barathon?
    November 27, 14:47:04Pie2J (1:5)and now that we are at war again.. multis finish Stunner KDs once more?
    November 27, 14:48:02Pie2J (1:5)lookin more and more like multi leader is part of our leadership circle, disney, or redemption
    November 27, 14:48:44Pays Bas (1:11)of course multis are with us
    November 27, 14:51:19Pie2J (1:5)not just with us... but in some sort of position of knowledge, power, or leadership informs them.
    November 27, 14:51:33Pie2J (1:5)I'm sad at that revelation.
    question is
    y didn't they pop out for our last kt?
  • I will go back to one of the first threads of the round about people creating multis to get even at stunners even before the round started. This is a sad state, but it is what it is I guess nobody in Redemption and Phantomz cares besides Pie, and Rohan cares a bit but nobody cares enough to stop the war kill a few more and let people build out their kingdoms and actually have a real war later i suppose.
  • I didnt recreate, what's the scores for alliance sizes?
  • 1 [Stunner] 95,119,183 19,043,836
    2 [Phantomz] 42,336,317 8,467,263
    3 [DisneyChannel] 34,577,274 6,915,454
  • Nice try, walls. Here's the real one:

1 [DisneyChannel] 95,119,183 19,043,836
    2 [Phantomz] 42,336,317 8,467,263
    3 [Stunner] 34,577,274 6,915,454
  • I am guessing Walls is correct?
  • Because I'm pretty sure Disney is about to die
  • Actually, after I saw all of those declarations and cancels of war, I seriously thought about stopping. This is getting to be bullshit imo.
  • Hey I got al controls becuase cobras died hes still in charge though, I woke up with 32k news it looked like. It wasn't cool crashed my phone
  • Hey I got al controls becuase cobras died hes still in charge though, I woke up with 32k news it looked like. It wasn't cool crashed my phone
    What? Again?

Cobras gets more lives than a cat
  • edited November 2013
    sooooo stunner was busy this afternoon

Requested the stat line

You can't probe Malfunction (1:8) because they are dead.

WallyWorld (1:3)
    DEAD DEAD DEAD

NoMaNsLaNd (X:10,Y:9) Mystical Lands 5,919 1,288,012

You can't probe NoMaNsLaNd (1:6) because they are dead.
  • Urgh, I feel dirty for having fought in the side that used multis.
    I'll add those PKs when I get a chance
  • Such doge
    ^^
  • In my eyes

Why

Oh man, you got me there. I have played this game forever and haven't ever dedicated the time to build a slightly decent KD and I'm usually only active in wars. I never claimed to be good I was simply refuting your outrageous claims about Stunner leadership and Phontomz "domination". NW doesn't ALWAYS = a good player. I'm usually top 10 HoF every war I participate in and yes, I never get killed because I generally fly under the radar. But you are right Viva, I am a shit KD builder, you got me there lol
  • Tetra, you don't have to explain yourself to him, it is a waste of breath. He can eat shit an die.

Oh, Happy Thanksgiving all!
  • hah u sux @ starkingdumbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11