Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

([Stunner] vs [Phantomz] vs[DisneyChannel] vs [Redemption]) vs Multis

Comments

• Let the geeks get the state lines mate

STUNNERS is a sinking ship
  • In my eye

Phantomz have won this war comfortably

Why

We have killed more kingdoms

Also stunners has poor leadership a bad chain of command once officers are killed strategy is none existent.

What went wrong was simple on the STUNNERS behalf

VERY POOR KT choices at important times
    Let the geeks get the state lines mate

STUNNERS is a sinking ship
    Lrn2Propaganda
  • I was gunna collect the statlines, but then I realized Phantomz started most of the KTs, so I just don't have original data here.
  • arson, somebody just hit me, bash them pls
  • im current AL of phantomz :) and im a KT and SK is my problem..

wait is this where i go for a support group?

• Alliance Kills:
    Found Nemo (X:1,Y:5) 4,192 661,696
    Found Nemo (X:1,Y:5) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Panta Rei (X:10,Y:7) Terra Form 5,084 888,877 1,430
    Panta Rei (X:10,Y:7) Terra Form 0 211,229 18

*no statline*
    Super Cam DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Stunner Kills:
    Mickey Cohen (X:7,Y:7) Desert Wasteland 2,751 411,784 1,258
    Mickey Cohen (X:7,Y:7) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Return of Prime (X:1,Y:1) 3456 512368
    Return of Prime (X:1,Y:1) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Mr Pinks (X:8,Y:6) Forest and Wilderness 4,089 735,126
    Mr Pinks DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Moonlands (X:3,Y:7) @ Desert Wasteland 4742 708,811 2271
    Moonlands DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Toaster Strudel (X:10,Y:7) Desert Wasteland 5,277 1,096,873
    You can't probe Toaster Strudel (1:12) because they are dead.

Lavalash (X:5,Y:3) Terra Form 4,881 780,755 1,629
    Lavalash DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

MikeRoss (X:8,Y:1) @ Desert Wasteland 4,104 852,855 1,769
    MikeRoss DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Cocaine (X:4,Y:2) Desert Wasteland 5,396 981,724 3,536
    Cocaine DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Mickey Cohen (X:7,Y:7) Desert Wasteland 2,751 411,784 1,258
    Mickey Cohen DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Jafar (X:7,Y:6) Desert Wasteland 4,842 850,518 3,241
    Jafar DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Percival C McLeach (X:7,Y:2) Desert Wasteland 2,157 422,653
    You can't probe Percival C McLeach (1:1) because they are dead

Viva, I know that your guys' line isn't accurate.. but have you killed more than 11 Stunners? If you guys aren't in the lead here, then it would be very confusing as to how you are claiming victory. Given the fact that you guys have 3 alliances (let's even leave the multi's out of the equation), you should have a heavy lead.
  • Guys, my new sector is in offensive with a warp gate.

That is all.
    LOL
  • Sent a message for you mate, but that shits funny.

That is all.
    Pro sector

That is all.
    Pro sector
    I sometimes wish I had meadows sector from 58. Her own alliance, own sector leader. Even with the 50% nw bonus she was rolling in the enhancements.
  • i spent the last 2 weeks in offensive

no warp gate tho
  • Stunner Leadership is NOT lacking. They are some of the best left in the game. as far as winning and losing... I do believe Stunners still has NW lead and total kill count favors them with the Stone Cold Stunners they dropped (PKs). Im not in STunners but I do know the quality they have.

and who the fuck is buying warp gates... Can I join your sector next round???
  • and who the fuck is buying warp gates... Can I join your sector next round???
    I agreed with your whole message, and then you were also good for a laugh at the end. Classic Pie. :)
  • edited November 2013
    so this is not the best PK of the round...but it was either let 3wls and 22k goons come back in 15mins or kill the son bitch....so obviously stone cold dropped the stunner

Blood Sovereignty (X:10,Y:10) @ Desert Wasteland 4,198 816,448

You can't probe Blood Sovereignty (1:5) because they are dead.
  • disney is definitely leading all alliances on multi killing activity

-= Multi KT: Karazin (3:11) =- 5 Posts
    -= Multi KT: Mister Eddy lols (3:11) =- 0 Posts
    -= Multi KT: panda land (3:8) =- 3 Posts
    -= Multi KT: Sorlin (3:5)=- 1 Post
    -= Multi KT: Calsynth (3:3) =- 3 Posts

keep up the activity guys
    Send me your KD and I'll post you up.

Have no shame. Don't be shy.
    stop ignoring the fact that you've done essentially jack shit in this multi war and here you are in this thread criticising other alliances that have done probably 2x/3x as much as you with less resources?

Must be nice to have a super stacked alliance with DWs??? Hey TY I'll let ya know who neg is ;)
  • You talk to much in here.
    I agreed with your whole message, and then you were also good for a laugh at the end. Classic Pie. :)
    that was an SL that went full blown stupid. Left my alliance when all were NAPed. I warned him not to, yet he still left. So everyone started eatin up at the like I told him they would. So he lost sl and the sector rejoined.
  • In my eyes

Why

Also stunners has poor leadership a bad chain of command once officers are killed strategy is none existent.

In my eyes, Stunners is still #1, we aren't needing help from multis or other alliances, we are killing more KDs than you are considering its 1 vs 2 1/2, you are a dumbass that can't even troll. Phantomz is far from winning "comfortably" but thanks all the same for a good laugh.
  • In my eyes

Why

In my eyes, Stunners is still #1, we aren't needing help from multis or other alliances, we are killing more KDs than you are considering its 1 vs 2 1/2, you are a dumbass that can't even troll. Phantomz is far from winning "comfortably" but thanks all the same for a good laugh.
    lol. ur post is so unnecessary.
  • CAN SOME ONE SHOW SCARS uni kt state lines

And yes scars them 3 you have posted where the first 3 there's been many after

Where's Zeality
    that was an SL that went full blown stupid. Left my alliance when all were NAPed. I warned him not to, yet he still left. So everyone started eatin up at the like I told him they would. So he lost sl and the sector rejoined.
    Blasphemy!! Nanos > Warpgate > solars!! Sounds to me like your SL had a moment of full on awesome! Can someone.. anyoneplease help me stack a sector with Misty, Volcanic, and possibly TF?! Never have a need for Solars and we could run warp gates every other day... DOMINATION my friends (all five of you!) Of course you other fucks better be active enough to use WaroGate or I mistycide your asses. WarpGate outta newbie? Best. Strat. EVER.
    Blasphemy!! Nanos > Warpgate > solars!! Sounds to me like your SL had a moment of full on awesome! Can someone.. anyoneplease help me stack a sector with Misty, Volcanic, and possibly TF?! Never have a need for Solars and we could run warp gates every other day... DOMINATION my friends (all five of you!) Of course you other fucks better be active enough to use WaroGate or I mistycide your asses. WarpGate outta newbie? Best. Strat. EVER.
    But i'd have to sacrifice probes to have more taxable income to pay for it! NOPE!
  • edited November 2013
    "full blown stupid"

I object to this slander
  • Objection noted, now sit back lol
    gotta love Shining's new sector!
  • This is the longest war and thread in recent history.....
  • Wait... there's a war thread in here?
  • Wait... there's a war thread in here?
    Barely.
  • THE WAR DISCUSSION HERE IS THREADBARE

AM I RITE GUISE?
  • now u r even more righter