Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cowboys Beat Red!!

Comments

• lol I love pfs
    :D
  • ill give you guys the TL;DR version of darius' post

• well I had sex last night, and thats a one up
    The fact that you think sex is worth mentioning as an accomplishment means you've already lost this game
    Brilliant stuff, lol :)
  • BIRTHDAY ASIANNNSSSSSS

• Something looks really wrong with her head... cant tell what, like its photoshopped or shrunken or smthing
  • its micheal jacksons
  • dude she's asian, they've all got phuqed up heads lol, it's called their eyes
  • This shit is just hilarious tbh, theres a few things I want to say.
    #1 Your an idiot for going to war over an AT 99 had 15k goons and 7k goon defense i mean...REALLY, thats the stupidest reason to go to war if we went to war over something similar you would be going off on forums.
    #2 Stop pretending that you planned and convinced me that you were a nw whore darius, soon as you sent me that message i forwarded it to zeal and told zeal make him cry zeal make him cry.
    #3 Never leave darius this forum is much to funny with you around
    #4 Rohan koh,koe and the others were jumping us anyway so we went on and jumped rohan just won't admit it
  • Mr White 1:14
    deadeaddead
  • You can't probe 99YardTouchdown (1:15) because they are dead.
  • This shit is just hilarious tbh, theres a few things I want to say.
    #1 Your an idiot for going to war over an AT 99 had 15k goons and 7k goon defense i mean...REALLY, thats the stupidest reason to go to war if we went to war over something similar you would be going off on forums.
    #2 Stop pretending that you planned and convinced me that you were a nw whore darius, soon as you sent me that message i forwarded it to zeal and told zeal make him cry zeal make him cry.
    #3 Never leave darius this forum is much to funny with you around
    #4 Rohan koh,koe and the others were jumping us anyway so we went on and jumped rohan just won't admit it
    Like I give two shits, till death bro :)
  • Darius types 2-3 paragraphs of how much he screwed things up then ends it by saying he won the round... 2 weeks into a 2 month round... take your victory lap sir. lol
  • Darius types 2-3 paragraphs of how much he screwed things up then ends it by saying he won the round... 2 weeks into a 2 month round... take your victory lap sir. lol
    No one has won yet, it's not over lol
  • He is solid and should be playing GoC. Where the real players play. ;-)
  • Because competition here is too hard for them?
  • Because competition here is too hard for them?
    I like you sky, I really do lol
  • I think thats the problem. FC is now considered "competition".

Ask Burma how the competition is over there. He might be done licking his wounds. lol
  • I think thats the problem. FC is now considered "competition".

Ask Burma how the competition is over there. He might be done licking his wounds. lol

I think I like you too haha

• I finished #11 on GoC first round... Not too hard at all. Def more competition here.
  • Darius, just explain to me one thing how have you won the round? Please enlighten us all... I have been rank 1 since about 200-300k nw. I have been 2 wling top kds for fun, I have made only 1 grab with all 3 wls. From 500k nw I have had a 200k nw lead while being able to break anyone, and no1 had the offense to break me apart from Koe. He had like half my defence tho.

Even after all this, I wouldn't even come here and say I have won the round, ye I smashed some people's kds up. To actually win a round you need to suck alot of dick. Probably the reason why I've never and will never finish a round again.

Can't be bothered readin? Darius you need to improve your cock sucking skills.

P.s like I said your just not that good. Oh and you care a million times too much
  • LIES!

I could have mistycided broke your ass many times!

But I love you too much and I'm afraid Lynog will roll me if I do :-)
  • Pie can I make you my slave for jokes and amusement? It might be set up as the Princess Leia scene but just go with it
  • You know... I will make you cry...
  • One time I signed up and upon claiming my 15 land reward, I was the first to do so, putting me solidly at rank 1 midway through the round for a 17 second stretch.

I soon felt betrayed by the playerbase as they also began claiming their reward. Imagine how much worse I kept feeling as they were even EXPLORING land days later! My rank 1 kingdom fell further and further down the ranks due to their backstabbing actions. I was on top with that 265 land, and would have surely finished the round at rank 1.

I didn't know what to do. The shock was almost too much to take. I decided to do the only thing left to do: type a delusional multi-paragraph post in the official forums.
  • One time I signed up and upon claiming my 15 land reward, I was the first to do so, putting me solidly at rank 1 midway through the round for a 17 second stretch.

I soon felt betrayed by the playerbase as they also began claiming their reward. Imagine how much worse I kept feeling as they were even EXPLORING land days later! My rank 1 kingdom fell further and further down the ranks due to their backstabbing actions. I was on top with that 265 land, and would have surely finished the round at rank 1.

I didn't know what to do. The shock was almost too much to take. I decided to do the only thing left to do: type a delusional multi-paragraph post in the official forums.
    LOL

OH MY GOD MEADOWS HAS JUST OWNED THIS THREAD HAHAHA
  • edited June 2013
    +1

Well done, Meadows.
  • Crap... Now we need a new thread.

Well Played! You have officially ended rank 1.
  • Meadows BRAVO *clap clap clap clap*

as for that hayden character going blow for blow with a DW as terra... just comedy gold really!

i missed the PFs :)
  • God damn meadows, why must you rape my trolling with no lube?

...well played.