Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

boston marathon bombings

13»

Comments

• edited April 2013
    The problem with registration is they then know who to take them from if desired. Then the problem with saying that's far fetched is that they already pulled that after Katrina. They were caught red handed shipping guns over the border so it could blow back this way as an excuse to take them. Getting a gun permit in Chicago is a pain and you know what it has done nothing at all. You can get a gun there quick off the street though. All of the gun free zones are where the most gun problems occur. I don't even have a permit I don't carry they can shoot me down if they want. Still I feel safer knowing that they have to take everyone elses before they turn this shit into a giant prison. I have been shot at a half dozen times by pricks without permits or a valid reason but I don't ever want to be responsible for killing somebody so I choose not to be able to fire back... unless you come in my house where my family is at or some crazy emergency. I believe in karma and that if I arm myself all of the time I invite it. I don't want anyone knowing what I have until they cross that line. Then surprise mother fuckers! If people want a gun they'll get it. They'll just take one from a registered person it is a waste of time it is bullshit. Here is the kicker I have never been arrested I don't even care about defending my own self. I don't carry a gun yet the pro control crowd wants to turn me into a criminal.
  • was gonna say something about you being shot and valid reason...but i wont :P
  • edited April 2013
    I never even saw the people doing it. I saw a truck once that was it.
  • HR 347 made it a felony to anyone protesting wherever secret service men were in use...

it is also known as the trespass bill which also made it illegal to protest near government buildings.
    Again, HR 347 was an update to an already existing law, and now includes The White House and Vice President's office in that laws provisions. Prior to HR 347 the white house and VP's office jurisdiction fell to the District of Columbia and trespassing was still at the least a misdemeanor offense.
  • I like how they say investigators have to build the case against the guy behind the bombings. Id like to just see a good ol dose of capital punishment for something like this, live lynching with Ryan Seacrest as the host.
  • edited April 2013
    Well they say one is dead in a shootout. The other Russian brother is on the loose and Boston is closed.

Highly recommend watching that McAfee video I posted. If you live in the US that should freak you out a bit.
  • edited April 2013
    I was born in Cambridge and grew up in Watertown. And I saw video of the first suspect being taken into custody naked under his own power. No ambulance, No blood on his naked body etc... That video is no longer being shown.

Something is shady... How exactly did he die if he walked himself to the cop car unscathed after undressing himself per order of police?

Forgive me for sounding like,Dank. But if it looks like a duck...Smells like a duck, Probably a fckin duck!... cover up? Diplomatic immunity? Armenians have a heavy presence in Watertown and all have diplomatic immunity of sorts *In 18 years of living in watertown I seen like 3 Armenians get arrested but never hear about what happens after the fact*, They get grants and reparations etc... But they say he was Russian...

$15 bucks say the drop the body in the middle of the Atlantic.
  • put them in a public place and tell everyone they are there and leave them to the public... would be the fastest trial ever
  • I was born in Cambridge and grew up in Watertown. And I saw video of the first suspect being taken into custody naked under his own power. No ambulance, No blood on his naked body etc... That video is no longer being shown.

Something is shady... How exactly did he die if he walked himself to the cop car unscathed after undressing himself per order of police?
    The 'naked guy' was a hostage the Tzarnaevs had taken. I'm sure police wanted to make sure those lunatics hadn't strapped a bomb to him.
  • edited April 2013
    Shitty part is we will likely never know if they were the ones who did it or not.

http://beforeitsnews.com/terrorism/2013/04/fbi-boston-bombing-video-altered-to-hide-fact-bomber-was-black-ops-mercenary-2445796.html

Interesting read, I have no desire to look through public images to see if the shit they post is accurate, but its good science-fiction if nothing else.
  • edited April 2013
    Yeah HiHaters and keep this in mind... almost all the shit I say about this game turns out to be true too. I have a high success rate in identifying bullshit. If people placed bets against you guys when you were claiming I was full of shit you wouldn't play that game very long.
  • Its not hard to distinguish because bullshit smells lol.
  • edited April 2013
    Caution graphic content...

Least we get to see this body, Fact or faked? :P

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200438889927223&set=a.1625421447842.2083032.1605714666&type=1&ref=nf
  • edited April 2013
    Probably real they love parading their kills these days.

http://www.businessinsider.com/tsarnaev-brothers-mother-fbi-boston-bombing-2013-4

http://www.you.tube.com/watch?v=pzJFfO2odmk

remove period between you and tube if on phone, nbc reporter admits they don't know shit
  • Probably real they love parading their kills these days...

...nbc reporter admits they don't know shit
    It's all about the ratings boss.

• edited April 2013
    They tease us that they could declare it but if you listen to Ron Paul we'be been in it since world war II. All of these executive orders are part of that. The way they locked down New Orleans, LA, Boston, etc. I got stopped not long ago twice over license plate holders on my car. Both times cops discretion to do as they please. Later I get pulled over for passing a cop who is doing ten under. Again it is not breaking any law it is their discretion to do as they please. I finally call the dept and ask wtf and they reply the police can detain me indefinitely for no reason at all. It is up to them and how they feel. Now I ask you how is that right that they can pick and choose? Keep in mind the second time on a different plate holder the cop himself had the same holder on his car and I bought it one block from where I was pulled over as I exited a fast food drive through. I get out of the car with a screw driver twenty minutes later and start taking the damn thing off and he puts his hand on his gun and orders me back in the car. I'm like whatever man you are just making sure my food is cold on my lunch break for your own entertainment. By the time he finished ranting about locking me up I had it off the car and the plate back on. I refer to it as the pretty titties law. If you have a nice rack you can go on your way but if you don't fuck you pay a fine.
  • I just wanted to post this because this is the best proof I could find of this being a False Flag.