Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN: BCART

edited April 2013 in Game Talk
So I've discovered that the rounds thrive soooo slow here lately, so I'm proposing a quick yet effective fix.

Quit banning Multis...

Bcart don't you close this window... Stay with me here!

Let us rid of multis like we used to in the old days, match their consistent log in times, ispvks or whatever that abbri. is and let us destroy the player in game. OR even better, when you find multis, just disable it but don't delete it completely it, allow us to eat the land! The land has to come from somewhere... I think this is a good solution.

Comments

• On another note... Who would have thought multis were actually a good thing! Lol
  • BCart.. still won't do anything, so no point posting ideas.

• Quit banning Multis...
    Um. I don't think you have to worry about BCart banning multis.

• Hahahaha, then why the land shortage?!
  • My guess is that multis haven't been created, yet.

Have you played more than this round recently, RohanCastle? Eventually about 1/8 of the active kingdoms have multi roots - and that's only a slight exaggeration.
  • Nah, this is my first time back, but if that's how it is, I'll be damned if I struggle like this again in the future.
  • "1/8 of the active kingdoms have multi roots.. " - I don't think that's a slight exaggeration, but a large underestimate. I believe the true figure is closer to 7/8.
  • edited April 2013
    Ask Lynog to pay his bill to Kesha and the bots will return.
  • Bcart don't you close this window... Stay with me here
    He would have to open it first.
  • I bet paying the few dollars in fees every month to keep SK alive is probably extremely annoying for him. We're all just a bunch of whining, ungrateful bastards who should be thanking him non-stop for being so fucking useless.
  • edited April 2013
    Bcart, keeps the server up to troll us with ridiculous round bonuses. And he doesn't ban multis after week 1 that much is true. But multis are not an effective fix lol, they normally become aggressive as soon as the tool who made them gets rolled out legit and starts raping everyone better than said multi-man with the bots he made as "food".

What cart needs to do is run inactive scripts that no one but him can control "Least we know they wont become aggressive" And replenish once they die off... This is also a double edged sword that goes against the main fundamentalism of this game "Domination". Having plenty of inacts promotes turtling and thus a round of "pretty pretty kingdoms" instead of a war game...

I have suggested "Growing inacts" to many SK cloners in the past and none have tried it... This would force people to build offense if the inacts grew a percentage of there max potential every day. And wouldn't really promote turtling.

Problem is on SK the "growing multis" have the potential to out grow players and archive lol... It would work in a clone with a active admin who can delete them end round for archives.
  • And if its BCart who makes all this multis to populate the universe and give us some cheap food to start with? It wold be quite easy for him to make a script who doing that!
    Old times multis was often a farm for some players, could be pop or money farm... and in the end land farm after he had disbanded the defense. Most of the multis we see today are oceanic 250 land KD's with no login history... only take up spot and weakening the sectors who had got them.
  • ATTN: BCART

• @NoSocialGroup

your pics are almost as bad as your mg skills