Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

boston marathon bombings

edited April 2013 in General
Alright, which one of you sik fuks did this?! Jk, I'm seeing decapitated pictures, guys with missing legs. If your in Boston, my heart goes out to you.

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Get ready for a seriously ramped up police state. The images are disturbing for sure especially the guy with missing legs. I don't know if it's true but people were saying he was running for Sandy Hook.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=boston+marathon+drill&oq=boston+marathon+drill&gs_l=hp.3..33i21.1107.4568.0.5111.21.12.0.9.9.0.133.1208.7j5.12.0...0.0...1c.1.9.psy-ab.4Wz0xyKm908&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.45175338,d.aWM&fp=9852c8ad188f4e9c&biw=1600&bih=806

I tell you what every time some crazy shit goes down over here the first thing conspiracy folk start posting about are drills happening at the same time. Each time I'm like well it's just a fucking drill I'm not going to say anything about a fucking drill. But there is always a fucking drill!!!!!!!! What I want to know before I attend any damn event in the future... is there a fucking drill?
  • I heard they caught a suspect, any word? And yes, 9/11 happened, those 747s were in the air for an hour and a half before they started crashing, but it was a drill =/
  • edited April 2013
    It is deeper than that. At the batman shooting they were having a drill. Pretty much all the school ones including Sandy Hook and Columbine. If we need to outlaw something maybe it should be drills. My heart goes out to these people all this shit needs to stop. In the UK they have the same kinda shit happen... during mufuckin drills. Oh yeah and the underwear fuckass they admit was staged but resulted in scanners galore.
  • The drills happen to confuse the workers and reduce the likelihood of the true culprits being caught or stopping the event happening as planned. Unfortunately, the vast majority of the American public will believe whatever "Official" story comes from the American government and will respond in kind. I agree with Dank though, that this is a precursor to more rights being taken away from Americans to "protect freedom and the American way of life". It's the same old crap, whether it's 9/11, the Madrid bombings, 7/7, Sandy Hook, Boston.. These events happen to take away the rights of the general population. Yes, what happened was tragic, but never fall for the "Official" story, whether it's domestic terrorists, North Koreans, Arabs or whoever else they'll blame for this.
  • edited April 2013
    I hope the investigators use evidence to accuse the person/people responsible. And then go to trial to determine the extent of that alleged responsibility. And then apply reasonable justice.
  • I hope the investigators use evidence to accuse the person/people responsible. And then go to trail to determine the extent of that alleged responsibility. And then apply reasonable justice.
    You are a sick fuck.
  • Oh, my mother went to the Boston Marathon! She had a blast, but she can't feel her legs.
  • Too soon, man
  • Trollololol STFU...
  • ohhh snap bro... oh snap :(
  • the only real act of war from north korea will be the assassination of psy...
  • It's not trolling he's just a piece of shit person, and so are his friends.
  • making fun of death and suffering is a way of distancing oneself from it, thus protecting one's feelings from such afflictions.

a self preservation mechanism that suggests the hypotesis of one not being able to cope with those afflictions one makes fun of...
  • That's why I make fun of straight people, I can't cope with being straight :(
  • edited April 2013
  • dont do that!
  • whatever sexual issue you have that made you express such ignorance isnt really at topic here...so, "whatevs"
  • no, you shouldnt...
    maybe i shouldnt be on the internet at this time....
  • Yes, you should leave for the next few decades so I don't have to see you reply to yourself or watch you post rubbish five times in a row.
  • making fun of death and suffering is a way of distancing oneself from it, thus protecting one's feelings from such afflictions.

a self preservation mechanism that suggests the hypotesis of one not being able to cope with those afflictions one makes fun of...
    Yes - but I think you actually mean 'homeostasis,' though.

Which is a very polite way of calling him a psycopath.
  • So, All the yanks in here. Your obviosly alot better informed than us. Who is no1 suspect?
  • edited April 2013
    They have nothing that they have put out yet. Instead they have told us how to create one with a pressure cooker and shrapnel.
  • WTF haha seriously? Surely if it was a terrorist from abroad they would of known atleast that by now? Got to be some fucked up murkan imo
  • edited April 2013
    Keep in mind there were cameras on every square inch of this place. They were running a drill complete with sniffing dogs right there next to it. They say after a short time the dogs don't notice anymore. That may be true I have had those dogs not find shit on me before. At the same time they were announcing it was a drill and not to be alarmed. There were spotters on the roof etc. Some Saudi dude got ground and pound when he ran but they let him go later. Sucked to be that guy. I can just imagine him saying you think I fucking dressed this way to do this then escape in a white robe and head towel, seriously mother fucker? I'd be so pissed lmfao. Running a drill at an event you should already be prepared for is a total fuckup. It makes no sense to me bitches need to be fired and investigated.

There is too much vid from cell phones 4 chan is going to solve this shit first.
  • according to the article I read, one of the runners said there were agents on the roof tops, police men at the beginning and end of the marathon. Security at the highest detail.
  • edited April 2013
    Don't worry Alex Jones is on the case.

He'll get us the REAL story even if police can't. :D

PS: In all seriousness my phone is telling me there is apparently a suspect.
  • probably another CIA operative.
  • My guess is a 'domestic' terrorist.

With all the hysteria coming from the radical-right due to the American congress willingness to perform background-checks on most gun purchases, combined with Obama's re-election, the rise in the use of military drone air-craft, universal health care being cleared by the Supreme Court, and the civil rights movement for homosexuals finally gaining momentum, it wouldn't surprise me if the investigation turns up some right-wing-militia-nut-job behind this attack of the same species as McVeigh or Loughner.