Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[OregonTrail][DeMoNz] vs. [WalkingDead][AllianceOffers]

Comments

• yea pretty much what happened was this, this alliance formed poached pretty much the top five sectors and then the other alliances formed maybe 6 hours after they were formed. Flazer got into a fight with his alliance and decided he hated sk this round
  • this game has really hit an all time low haha
  • yea, this rounds fucked...though a few humerous things happened
  • @ FlazTool, Whens the last time you actually finished a round? srs question :P

@ Zeal, Silly question homie.

@ Damdred, Stop making excuses,Chicken.

@ Pie, Cake > Pie

@ Tiesto, Confirm/Deny... You have tiny insignificant soldiers?

@ Chopper, You cant SK..Shush.

@ Rhonan, You mad?

Who else is in this thread? I cut faces... Come at me!
    Are you referring to me, or the old Rhonan that used to play? If so, where he at?! he was cool
  • edited April 2013
    so the roster is damdred, flazer, arson, smooth, pie... hg? and this tiesto guy.
    Doesn't sound unbeatable haha, why doesn't the uni man up and just kill the breakers?
    I signed up solo, Told no one, and only one to break me was a buddy. So far 25 wins 1 loss :P I even turtled and kinda Sci rushed this round and I'm still a first breaker for Demonz so likely DEAD soon -_-

So yes Zeal, you seem to have been correct about my nap network...BUT, My team and I still kicks ass, Cuz no one else has been in my news. I wasnt planning on helping them either,Was gonna join the UNI in a good ole fashion Gang Bang but then WD had to go double bash a kd fresh outta newb mode...

Welcome to Demonz,Zeal.
  • so who won?
  • still going on
  • Do you have to ask that question? OT fo sho lol. We're pretty much farmin' the hell out of them now.
  • edited April 2013
    J P (1:6) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

1600 lander, 250k NW, Grabbed to 100 land then PKed for double bashing kds fresh outta noob.

Demonz kill, with a few OT breaks I think.
  • edited April 2013
    War: [Cerberus], [WalkingDead]

Gang banging the rank 4 alliance for KTing bashers? While OT continues to grow and this is the uni's master plan to thwart OT?

Pro.

Strongest Alliances in the Universe

Rank Alliance Total networth Average networth
    1 [OregonTrail] 33,364,740 6,672,948
    2 [Cerberus] 12,665,449 2,533,089
    3 [WalkingDead] 12,073,687 2,414,737
    4 [DeMoNz] 10,877,328 2,719,332
  • edited April 2013
    Really, You guys killed NML for not siding with you vs OT,and you thought that would win you favor?

April 13, 05:36:21 the [Cerberus] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [DeMoNz] alliance.
    April 13, 09:38:58 the [WalkingDead] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [DeMoNz] alliance.
    April 13, 09:40:21 the [DeMoNz] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [WalkingDead] alliance.

Stay out our news or ill make sure every KD to participate on NML gets ruined.
  • edited April 2013

Gang banging the rank 4 alliance for KTing bashers? While OT continues to grow and this is the uni's master plan to thwart OT?

Pro.

AO and WD were fighting to prevent an obvious farming situation. In most rounds the if the top alliance declares war on anyone a week in in an obvious effort to exterminate competition, most of the uni unites to prevent such a power grab. AO and WD were fighting to prevent a new precedent where with small enough playerbases, any alliance who gets a good head start (by, perhaps, war-abusing for the first three days) can simply get rid of the number 2 alliance and thus have no obstacle in farming the rest of the server.

DeMoNz deserves the last surge of anger from the WD/AO collaboration for literally giving the ok for some other alliance to monopolize all leverage for the majority of the round. This war is lost - there is absolutely nothing that can be significantly done against one alliance by up to, and including, every other single kingdom on the server. Way to go, dipshits.

(I know not everyone in DeMoNz was for helping OT, and in fact some were helping us, but it really would have required the full alliance in the first place - so I hope their AL and officers are getting it in the butt)
  • The peace you guys hit OT with at the start of the round actually hurt you guys more than helped. The OT guys got the extra land off your actives while you guys were unable to hit their tops, it just started off in a bad situation where the tops in OT could train the guys in wd but not the other way around.

In retrospect the best way would of been just to let the inactive war go about. Everyone that I knew at that point had been told not to touch actives to that point before peace was declared, that probably was the turning point when the tops got the land lead without the chance of grab backs.

And to the war effort, some of the targets killed were good but there were some better targets, and the coalition which by all accounts had excellent activity never attempted a pk. It was early but there would of been great opportunities for organized pks and that probably what really lost the war not just demonz not helping. But the round is still young and who knows ot might end up breaking up with almost no hits for the bigger people soon.
  • I think I brought all of this to attention previously when the question was asked why there was ANY peace at all when the war first started, it was poor AL judgment imo. J/s :D
  • edited April 2013
    I suppose it depends on the OT tops, but with a dwindling list of targets, I would probably start SoXing the actives you arent friendly with in OT ;)

When it breaks up, youd rather be the big spoon right?

• edited April 2013

Pro.

AO and WD were fighting to prevent an obvious farming situation. In most rounds the if the top alliance declares war on anyone a week in in an obvious effort to exterminate competition, most of the uni unites to prevent such a power grab. AO and WD were fighting to prevent a new precedent where with small enough playerbases, any alliance who gets a good head start (by, perhaps, war-abusing for the first three days) can simply get rid of the number 2 alliance and thus have no obstacle in farming the rest of the server.

Did you even read what I wrote before you responded? DeMonZ was KTing OT kds with AO and WD, Till they double bashed a Demonz kd leaving noob mode and then gang banged another demonz kd same day. So DeMonZ voted to break off the 3 v 1 to kill bashers in WD. If WD had committed WLs to the war in the first place we wouldn't have pulled our support.

So WD can be pissed at themselves for wasting WLs on potential allies instead of the war targets. DeMonZ did nothing but defend themselves with appropriate force.

Your mistaken if you think leadership just decided on our own to war WD. It was a majority vote.
  • Why do people even question your motives anymore HG? You might fail, make stupid choices or good ones but either way it is lolz for observers. Imo, the uni should let you AL every round for the lols.
  • Not sure they knew it was me tbh... No officers messaged me all round lol. Got a silly "pep rally vs OT talk" After they killed NML for following through on an alliance vote which was a bit too late but hey...

I did start the round with intentions to play solo and not assist the officer core I normally do but... That lasted about 4 days -_-
  • Strongest Alliances in the Universe

1 [OregonTrail] 43,466,608 8,693,321
    2 [DeMoNz] 14,154,008 3,538,502

Utter domination doesn't seem as entertaining as one would think huh? So... How that early war work out for ya?
  • Why hasn't Ian started a civil war? I expect at least him to do it for the lolz
  • i'm hitting inter alliance just saying zeal XD
  • Burma, don't delete, I'd LOVE that land gain :D
  • i'm hitting inter alliance just saying zeal XD
    atta boy