Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[OregonTrail][DeMoNz] vs. [WalkingDead][AllianceOffers]

Comments

• I like it when you rum things too...
  • NHL 13 updated the physics engine. It's a little easier to get some decent slap shot and pinball goals (NHL 12 impossible to score) but if you like deking you'd love this game. There's a billion different moves.
  • In '97 you had to make your own deke move... Go at the goalie, right before you run into him. Fake right and come back left and score!! My Buddy Phil and I use to have scores of like 43-2 and shit. Now I'm just into NBA 2k13 and Madden 13. I'm on XBox Live Gamer Tag Thoraxxe76
  • wow nosrac and cashmere died already? there goes all my friends. glad I skipped this round.

I am wondering about a rumor I heard though, is it true multis/bots aren't a major factor this round, and are pretty much nonexistent?

in other news, goc just reset today. maybe I'll see some of you kids over there.
  • yeah they arent around yet... im sure they will pop up somewhere
  • OIt's a weird round... Kinda glad I died early on, after OT drops a few members In AO they will crumble and wd will be fed on... Gj on trying to.GB tho... Always fun :)

What did you expect when you stack the deck so much like you guys did? like i said enjoy the only war of the rd since you guys got "lucky" and got all the top sectors.

• I just watched Walking bash/gang bang/ grab back a grab back, on potential allies instead of the alliance there warring... Fools...
  • Always find it funny when people think others got "lucky" when in fact they most likely multi'd their asses off.
  • i'll be honest my sector wasn't the most excited to join ot but had no other offers at that point in the round either
  • edited April 2013
    tide (x:x) Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on April 8, 09:45:29

I didn't know we switched peace to you. I was expecting to succeed. LOL

---- Original message received April 8, 09:43:54 from Remedy (x:x) ---->> Why have two kts failed on me now

OMG OT LEEDERSHIP SABOTAUGED THEIR'YR OWN KDS YOU GUISE SHOULD DECLARE WAR ON YOR AL AND WAR ABUSE HIM FOR SUCH POUR LEADINGNESS
  • Tiesto es un faggot numero uno.

You guys on the PFs have fallen flat on your ass every time you've tried to snag any piece of victimization. Now you've fallen back to the position that our specific complaints in this round are a serious cancer among this game. Just come out and say "We're the big bad guys," and we'll have a much more forward conversation about this.
  • I'm just abusing war, I'm at war with 10 out of 20 sectors, I'll be in the top in no time ;)
  • I am a victim! My kd id is 14, meaning I was the 14th person in the game this round. I did a two man group with my compadre and then others joined... All with low kd ids meaning they didn't multi to land in a certain sector. We were the last to join OT, we had a few ex als who were talking about creating and we were waiting for invites... Regardless, this unstacked sector, joined an Alliance that is now being called stacked when we didn't stack. Now I'm stuck here and probably going to die... All because the rest of the universe is jealous and/or can't build kds. I'M A VICTIM OF STEREOTYPING!

Or not...
  • Phew, I was hoping you weren't serious, I was about to flame your retarded ass Lawl.
  • Pre-emptive strikes help deal with potential problems later on.
  • I'm glad we're having this conversation Tiesto. Now that your balls have dropped, you're going to have this urge to attempt insults and talk to strangers, but you're likely to start off very unsuccessfully in both actions.
  • STRANGER DANGER!!
  • STEREOTYPING I TELL YA!!
  • Hey guy....

Go fck yourselves.
  • I scrolled all the way down for that shit? Blow me.
  • It's HG!

How ya been?
  • Chopper, people don't follow Pie when he ALs, he's to shitty at it (though a lot better than some recent ones)
  • well there are time constraints as well, and when an alliance offers you an invite its really hard to tell at the start who will be #1 alliance if you are going in blind. If I had known what the round was going to turn into I would of done an Alliance and been happy gangbanging the top I suppose lol
  • even if you try your hardest with fw to get #1 exiting newbiemode, you will never beat me if I try for #1 exiting newbiemode
  • who's in oregon trail to make it stacked? cant really tell from this thread, is it actually stacked or is like [WarpGate] where we were just really, really awesome?
  • @ FlazTool, Whens the last time you actually finished a round? srs question :P

@ Zeal, Silly question homie.

@ Damdred, Stop making excuses,Chicken.

@ Pie, Cake > Pie

@ Tiesto, Confirm/Deny... You have tiny insignificant soldiers?

@ Chopper, You cant SK..Shush.

@ Rhonan, You mad?

Who else is in this thread? I cut faces... Come at me!
  • its kinda like warpgate zeal no super stacking happened as far as i know atleast, my sector was 6 people a hour before round start we finally got up to like 10 by the time round started lol
  • so the roster is damdred, flazer, arson, smooth, pie... hg? and this tiesto guy.
    Doesn't sound unbeatable haha, why doesn't the uni man up and just kill the breakers?
  • hg isn't in lol, and we've been killing each other back and forth 2 v 1 as far as i can tell, activity on both sides is great. The other side is starting to work on big kingdoms and our side is killing anyone who shows up with offense pretty much. Its probably lasted a bit to long at this point but still decent way to early for most pts.
  • I made a kd and landed in Demonz... first things i noticed: you have the top 5 sectors lolz. 2nd: flazer isnt #1, is he too depressed by my absence to make it to the top?