Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms: Era of Mutants

Comments

• edited February 2013
    I dont think growth is the sole factor, I killed 10k-12k units on most of my grabs on s2, when the kingdoms only had 12k-14k units :l
    In mobi, no war status
  • Yep the truth is the best move was not to play. Lynog and myself win by default. Sorry suckers.
  • you missed out on some jolly good lolz then. There was plenty of rage to go around.
  • Yep the truth is the best move was not to play. Lynog and myself win by default. Sorry suckers.
    I did not play either and would like to also be included as a winner
  • edited February 2013
    Three way tie. Meadows first on the list cuz she is the multi goddess.
  • I finally saw an account through newbie mode... I literally handed victory over, damn.
  • I think I was the first to say I was sitting this one out.. I'm a winner also.
  • edited February 2013
    I made a thread that I would play. Now I am the last winner. This sucks. Crash delete his comment l give you mexican money.
  • You ladies (and Meadows) missed out on fun times
  • edited February 2013
    I like when you started calling me bubbles then made a pf account and kingom named bubbles. Then you pretended it was your best friend all round while calling me bubbles as if it was a huge insult. Oh hey where is he now? Golly HG do you use the bot? Should we call you mr. bot does it make you feel powerful?
    LMAO! Bubbles was Carson on aim and cam newton in PFs you twit...I do enjoy watching you post this shit tho. Qwj started calling you bubbles on account of all the glass cock u sux,And I think its an appropriate nick name is all...

Drugs are bad mmkay.

• not all drugs are bad mmkay
  • not all drugs are bad mmkay
    the drugs dank use are
  • edited February 2013
    Aww Lynog defending his pet again. Must be sharing bots on your private server. Figure you pay quite a lot to Kesha to act like a pro. All so you can come in the forum and have me shit all over your thread sucker. No bot can defend you from it eventually you will be paying me too. Otherwise I will just let everyone know who runs the bot... you bro.
  • ok fightclubusa i hope you didn't spend the whole paycheck on meth.
  • edited February 2013
    Laugh all you want but Ive got the evidence behind me. FC still has the photos and I have the pastebin of Lynog telling me hes behind multis the same round kesha started to really strap down the whole universe with bot armies. At any point I can polish off the tarnish that is the golden pile of feces that Lynog has contributed over the years to SK. You know it... bro.
    Well said. No matter what this jackass convinces anyone of I can undo with a couple of screen shots. At the start of this round he sat here telling everyone he had the bot disabled only for it to be found under a different web address over and over. The guys a clown with a perma owned identity. Make a new name bitch everyone knows.
  • edited February 2013
    You forget the evidence about how you cheated? Glass house..Throwing stones, Is that really wise?
  • bank and lynog_kfc?? really? How fucking sad can people really be, Drugs play really bad tricks on people. Theyre bad mkay
  • I lol'd @ KFC. Didn't notice it at first.
  • KFC has resorted to selling Pot PIES to increase their popularity!
  • Our scans report that we killed about 31,840 enemy units.

I lol'd. So much for his 40k LT's.
  • edited February 2013
    I would love to see "Bio tech" get integrated into general research and applied like energy core.

So you would need to achieve general points on the main research then have to max the bonus.. But instead of it being as devastating as this round tone it down to like x2 casualties. And ofc you cant research it day 1 you gotta unlock it, Like longevity. And no fails.

Example:

BioTech research max 100k pnts, Then BioSoldierProduction max 20% pnts (20% chance of doing x2 casualties when attacking succesfully), Can only reach this research tier after Fusions and energy core are fully researched.

Make it happen Bcart :)