Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forsaken

edited February 2013 in General
U r nothin but a joke ANTI TURTLE AUTOMATIC. KT BOTTOM LINE U TAKE THAT CHANCE AT BEING ANTI TURTLE

Comments

• Why is there a standard to how you have to build your kd? Do turtles get auto kted for being turtles? Should we all pick the same planet type while we're at it?
  • Did you not see round bonus? This post is definitively silly..

Turtle: Someone who trains mostly defense
    Anti turtle : Someone who trains mostly offense

Round 55 Bonus to mutant explosions, Fails and succesful attacks can kill x8 max of ur defenses.

1 hit and your rendered land D and look like an AT... Hard to enforce this rule on either side of the fence IMO.
  • Eiko, you were total anti-turtle a week ago when I hit you (you had 12 laser troopers and like 600 goons).
  • edited February 2013
    Thought Eiko was a vet. It's a little early in the day to be drunk.
  • Anti turtles get killed. They have been for over a decade. Forsaken are the only ones that I see whining and bitching about their anti turtles getting farmed. The fact that there wasnt a uni war against them since they formed is a testament to how poor a leadership this game holds these days.

I dont understand what people expect out of this round. There is over a month left in the round most have been killed or cut to size. I tell you what look at the scores and figure it out. If no one has an idea with in the hour ill draw you a fucking picture.
  • edited February 2013
    People seem to lack predictive abilities? No one will archive bigger then a million nw this round...

And funny thing this, Bcart actually gave you a round bonus whice makes it impossible to turtle yet ppl still try, and cry when they cant?

I took this round bonus to mean... " TURTLES ARE FCKIN BORING" Bcarts trying to tell you something. Between turtles and multis this game has become shit, Time to switch it up! Or let it die? But that would mean you guys gotta stop signing up which doesnt seem likely.
  • Cocaine is a hell of a drug
  • I love cocaine!

I don't see how people can be mad about the game or round bonus. First its a game that changes each round, play to the bonus accordingly. Also I am fairly certain most people on this forum board get kted... get over it. Its part of the game. I am sure you don't mind when other people get exploded and kted. I know everyone in all the other alliances while they weren't in wars werent complaining about the free land. Basically quit crying play to the round and have fun who cares if your kd gets kted....
  • Someone quit plying the game in game 11 and just started again so sorry if my history of SK drama isnt caught up
  • Bcarts trying to tell you something.
    Er, no. BCart doesn't give a shit. :-)
  • He thinks one of the voices in his head is BCart.
  • Lol I can't wait to start the next round... A few oldskool players will be back and let's face it, this game will be a easy raping
  • Does it suck to suck?