Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Answer to the bots......!!! To all (ALs) but christmas

edited December 2012 in General
This may sound a bit unorthodox. But i got a feeling if we kt all the biggest kds in christmas until the bots disapper. If not we kill them before they can out grow us. These bot are starved and unworthy of our time and precious kingdom growth. Mean while christmas grows and build offense to rape our hard workin kds. No doubt when the bots are gone we will be getting rapped. and the few kds who are still top ranked not wit christmas will get raped away. how many kds u gone let get bot killed before christmas loses 1?

Comments

• Well ive got a reliable source saying u and ur boys are pushing goc by making bots here. I dont like that shizz. I am more than willin to come if i hear about sector state (each one worth it) enchancement (all effective) and maybe some unit modifications (fighter either cheaper or less power consuming). but ancient sk is not my desire. Get your shizz together and plz tell your friends to stop this bot thing. I enjoy these game but i dont wanna join goc and have to learn new shady politics. Only pop in so often anyways.
  • I dont like that shizz. I am more than willin to come if i hear about sector state (each one worth it) enchancement (all effective) and maybe some unit modifications (fighter either cheaper or less power consuming). but ancient sk is not my desire.
    he has a point holo

after so many rounds of sk. i know that myself and plenty of other people just have no desire to put in the same amount of effort as the old days.

instead your forcing us to go back to those old days where u need to research everything and not get given any additional pt benefits as seen in SK right now.

pass zzz
  • pospos
    edited December 2012
    and I don't condone it either.
    but isnt it true that you were a cheater/botter in starkingdoms?
  • WTF!!!! Your really pissin me off hear though holo. This topic is about people getting passed the bot to the one who are tryna benefit from it. Kill them then kill the sry @$$
    bots. Or the bot will disapper. But every kd wit a christmas name goes first. My opinion.
  • Thats a lie holo, I know for a fact thats a lie.
  • I think the round is already lost but if possible, I would say definitely do this.
  • This may sound a bit unorthodox. But i got a feeling if we kt all the biggest kds in christmas until the bots disapper. If not we kill them before they can out grow us. These bot are starved and unworthy of our time and precious kingdom growth. Mean while christmas grows and build offense to rape our hard workin kds. No doubt when the bots are gone we will be getting rapped. and the few kds who are still top ranked not wit christmas will get raped away. how many kds u gone let get bot killed before christmas loses 1?

You know christmas has the bots posted in AF right?....
  • bring it on bitches
  • Wring it on witches
  • String it on stitches

• Christmas has most big offenses but none of them get hit by bot even though they hit bots, it is just suspicious in my eyes

Like this guy. Christmas would kill him. I bet he will be left alone to rape and grow.

December 21, 06:46:14
    Lux Aeterna (1:20)
    Spy on Kingdom
    The probes have come back with a report that is
    99% accurate:
    Name: Lady Ellenial
    Planets: 1,972
    Networth: 374,578
    Honor: 1,708
    Platinum: 330,886
    Power: 79,356
    Population: 20,597
    MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland
    Soldiers: 5,338
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 15,230
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 7,240
    Tanks: 2,840
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown
  • lol pussyland cant be serious

3 random hits on random bots

ive seen more activity from g2 sectors with 1 kingdom
  • LOL fuckoff with your hit on Hastati from Bugsy. He rolled Bugsy but built a piece of shit AT so bugsy rolled him right back with interest
  • SGCSGC
    edited December 2012
    Wow 3 hits on bots from a whole alliance you guys are a big help no wait 2 hits since you posted the same one twice lol. Also that grab bugsy made was after he grabbed him and left crap defence to get rolled back.

Just hope the uni kills you and your alliance soon honestly.
  • thats the spirit right there SGC. We need not killing meaningless bots they will never claim. Simply all the kds we know are their friends. Like massive christams cruel winter etc. Kt 99 yard... i mean 2ptconversion also,
    Wow 3 hits on bots from a whole alliance you guys are a big help no wait 2 hits since you posted the same one twice lol. Also that grab bugsy made was after he grabbed him and left crap defence to get rolled back.

Just hope the uni kills you and your alliance soon honestly.

they hit my sector mates more than they hit the bots. And their offense climbs and climbs in the mist of all this. And kingdoms like the one mihobu posted everywhere for them building underdefended. War them kill them.
  • ........ Mr bot?
  • we killing them also...

Our kingdom Hastati (1:15) bravely defended against Bugsy (1:4) and lost 387 planets.

so about what growth you talk here ?
    Lol...my retal on the guy who hit me the day earlier. Yep can't do anything when you're attacking and getting retaled wtfzors
  • dont quite understandn that statement Bugs.
  • dont quite understandn that statement Bugs.
    They said they couldnt participate against bots because i hit them...when my hit was a retal for hitting me.

So they would be able to participate if it wasn't for getting retalled on all their normal hits
  • I see and know the twisted manipulation they pull in these situations.
  • I can tell you for a fact that cruel is not a cheater or anyone in that sector. I've played with those guys plenty of times. They don't need to cheat to beat you scrubs. It's all about kd management and maintaining a safe strat
  • I can tell you for a fact that cruel is not a cheater or anyone in that sector. I've played with those guys plenty of times. They don't need to cheat to beat you scrubs. It's all about kd management and maintaining a safe strat
    that's not true. when everyone else is getting rated my the bots- we are talking 3-4 top 50kds a day pkd. how do you expect anyone to keep up? also- like it or not - there is clear evidence that the bot owner is in, or has friends in Christmas.
    massive- I'm not mad at you- I hate fighting bots too; but it's time for gal 1 to nap add finish them off before they ruin the game... it might be to late even
  • thats the spirit right there SGC. We need not killing meaningless bots they will never claim. Simply all the kds we know are their friends. Like massive christams cruel winter etc. Kt 99 yard... i mean 2ptconversion also,
    I dont know about massive and 2pt, but cruel is my groupmate and has no relation to bots.
  • 5 KDs killed by bots in my sector in the last 48h
  • again cam- we think 90% of the players in Christmas are legit- there are defiantly a few that are not- those are the ones causing the problems.
  • Alright, im not saying i agree/dont agree with you. I just know that cruel nor anyone in his group are connected to any bots.
    thats the spirit right there SGC. We need not killing meaningless bots they will never claim. Simply all the kds we know are their friends. Like massive christams cruel winter etc. Kt 99 yard... i mean 2ptconversion also,
    I dont know about massive and 2pt, but cruel is my groupmate and has no relation to bots.
    the only fact that matters is christmas suffers, There are those who know Cruel probably knows whos doing it. And i hope we kill all the innocent friends of theirs and then cruel and ca be pissed at them. This was a very balanced round till this crap happened. Everyside even big hitters fat guys turts etc everywhere. Now this? A round ruined? Because what u guys dont have families or girlfriends? U probably screw your dog before u got to sleep. And yeah i know "it just and game". But in my defense all im saying is "Its Just A Game". So stop excessive cheating.
  • Just know what you're talking about before you throw out names. Just because a black football player drives drunk and kills a teammate, does that mean that all black football players drive drunk? No. Focus on those who DO cheat if you want, but don't rope in the fair players with the unfair players.
  • The round has been ruined. It could have been a very good round. However the cheaters have spoiled the round.

I plead with the bot master to PLEASE delete bots before this game dies more.

I won't be playing this game ever again.
  • Its pretty sad when you pieces of garbage make me look like a good builder.
    Just know what you're talking about before you throw out names. Just because a black football player drives drunk and kills a teammate, does that mean that all black football players drive drunk? No. Focus on those who DO cheat if you want, but don't rope in the fair players with the unfair players.
    Leave Christmas if you don't want to be roped in, staying there just means you are either part of it, or don't care to maintain fairplay. Can't blame any one for not caring any more, but you guys need to stop acting like you're somehow better because you literally don't need to worry about bots.

I woke up to a bunch of bot news this morning and it didn't phase me, it's a nice change ;)