Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the definition of Farming?

edited December 2012 in General
I know it's having 2 or more accounts and disbanding one for the land..

but is it also, hitting the same kingdom multiple times over course of a few days/weeks?

if not, what is the SK term for that?

Comments

• if not, what is the SK term for that?
    Being a dick.
  • Yeah, haha.

As for farming, I'd define it as any scenario where Kingdom A gets an unfair opportunity over other SK players to grab Kingdom B's land, whether it is through a second account or your friend giving you first hits after disbanding.
  • Farming is growing crops and harvest them
  • This is farming
  • This? :p

December 18, 19:22:56 Our kingdom Roger Roger (1:2) bravely defended against imagummibear (1:12) and lost 137 planets.
    December 18, 19:23:09 Our kingdom Roger Roger (1:2) bravely defended against imagummibear (1:12) and lost 111 planets.
    December 18, 19:23:19 Our kingdom Roger Roger (1:2) bravely defended against imagummibear (1:12) and lost 89 planets.

I think this is more than worthy of a solid...Cheating.
  • shut the fuck up and hit whoever you can. sk is full of whiny shitheads.
  • get back to your 50th "lawn" thread (:|
  • farming is simple. Gaining a big amount of free land, whatever way its done whether its a legit suicider find or not its all farming. Hitting the same kingdom isn't farming atall
  • farming is simple. Gaining a big amount of free land, whatever way its done whether its a legit suicider find or not its all farming. Hitting the same kingdom isn't farming atall
    what

• well the problem is john, inferno is being multi'd atm or we would be all over it. I"d like to kt him but i lost 2 kingdoms last night to bots
  • Which bots dam? the vivas?
  • Dam is lying, he just covering for the farmer!
  • Sadly I wish i was orange...yes the vivas especially, the other alliances claim to be helping though no kills recorded by them far as i know
  • Read the OP Flaztard
  • also hansa the SK term for that is 1. The guy hitting is a cunt 2. The guy being hit is a hit.

its one or the other
  • Is falsely accusing someone of cheating so they get kted, and you can get their land after NOOBS Sabos them powerless for you, farming?

• also hansa the SK term for that is 1. The guy hitting is a cunt 2. The guy being hit is a hit.

its one or the other

Lynog is a farmer because of rule #1.

its one or the other

Lynog is a farmer because of rule #1.
  • If you hit orange you are farming because he is a fruit.
  • If you hit orange you are farming because he is a fruit.
  • December 13, 01:55:04 Our kingdom coconuts (1:1) bravely defended against Forest (1:2) and was victorious.
    December 13, 01:56:22 Our kingdom teh Batman (1:1) bravely defended against Forest (1:2) and was victorious.
    December 13, 01:59:43 Our brave kingdom STORM (1:1) attacked Forest (1:2) and conquered 46 planets.
    December 13, 01:59:46 Our brave kingdom STORM (1:1) attacked Forest (1:2) and conquered 37 planets.
    December 13, 01:59:48 Our brave kingdom STORM (1:1) attacked Forest (1:2) and conquered 30 planets.
    December 13, 01:59:51 Our brave kingdom STORM (1:1) attacked Forest (1:2) and conquered 24 planets.

December 15, 15:05:55 Our brave kingdom HADES (1:1) attacked Herostone (1:2) and conquered 10 planets.
    December 15, 15:06:03 Our brave kingdom HADES (1:1) attacked Herostone (1:2) and conquered 10 planets.
    December 15, 15:06:07 Our brave kingdom HADES (1:1) attacked Herostone (1:2) and conquered 10 planets.
    December 15, 15:08:53 Our brave kingdom STORM (1:1) attacked HADES (1:1) and conquered 74 planets.
    December 15, 15:08:56 Our brave kingdom STORM (1:1) attacked HADES (1:1) and conquered 64 planets.
    December 15, 15:08:58 Our kingdom HADES (1:1) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    December 15, 15:08:58 Our brave kingdom STORM (1:1) attacked HADES (1:1) and conquered 54 planets.
    December 15, 15:09:00 Our brave kingdom STORM (1:1) attacked HADES (1:1) and conquered 47 planets.

This happen in Centaurus, problems remain.